Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open)

Go down 
+9
Not
RainyHeart
Bumble
Ripped
Midnee
Drippy
Lulu
Middy
Laurel
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Falcarolwing

Falcarolwing

Characters : Ravenmist (R) | Crowspirit (C)
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan, WindClan
Taurus Rooster
Number of posts : 1217

Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open) - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open)   Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open) - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2018 - 15:23

Can I get a siggy? Please draw them all as warriors except for Eaglepaw.

Name: Falconwing
Description: A light brown tuxedo tabby with bold yellow eyes. She has large ears and a long tail, but is otherwise normal in build, with short fur.
Images and Stuffs:
Pose: Something playful, probably annoying Wolfheart.

Name: Wolfheart
Description: A silver bengal with bold blue eyes and short fur. Slightly leaner than average build.
Images and Stuffs:
Pose: Something regal, elegant, and reserved.

Name: Ravenmist
Description: A black she-cat with silver ears, paws, tail tip, nose splash, and a large splash on her back like a German Shepherd. She has bright teal eyes, both of them slashed across, blinding her. She has two scars between her shoulders. Raven is very tall and lean.
Images and Stuffs:
Pose: Something shy, almost scared.

Name: Eaglepaw
Description: A rich brown tabby tuxedo tom with one green, one amber eye. He is of average build, with long fur and muscular legs. (Gotta love those sexy SkyClan legs XD)
Images and Stuffs:
Spoiler:
Pose: Something brave and bold.

Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open) - Page 6 Crowsp10
Ravenmist | Blind | She-cat | T2 ShadowClan Deputy (Disabled) | 95/250 | 0000ff
Crowspirit | Tom | WindClan Tier 2 Warrior | 45/160 | 003300
Ospreypaw | She-cat | ThunderClan Apprentice | 20/80 | cc9900

Last edited by Falconwing on Wed 14 Nov 2018 - 17:08; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open)   Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open) - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2018 - 16:06

Alright sure just know it will take a little bit to be done because signatures take the longest for me

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Stags

Stags

Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 1847

PostSubject: Re: Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open)   Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open) - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2018 - 16:39

OOOO! Are you still open?

Can I get my three characters? Headshots or fullbodies, though I don't have a full body for Vixenkit so I'd prefer body with her :D

Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open) - Page 6 P2AGPB5
Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open) - Page 6 BKSKw8I
Stag but Stag has shorter legs, a wider body, and a lighter brown color than in the full body. Closer to the brown in the gif.

Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open) - Page 6 5zSK24Q
Nettle. Just like this

Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open) - Page 6 6Kh8e6Q Vixen's face
Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open) - Page 6 Ldowy7Q
Her body, except she has some white above the black on her legs

If you don't mind, can they please be void of the names on the pictures? :) When I get art of an OC I often reuse them multiple times (ie, both Stag's and Nettle's design) and their names may change? Your art is amazing!

.: Coyotegrin :: Kestrelchirp :: Quailprowler : Singedfox :.
#9966ff : #cc3300 : #6699ff : #993366 : Bold
WC T5 Warrior : WC T3 Warrior : TC T2 Warrior : SC T1 Warrior (Perma-NPC)
"When there's nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire."

Back to top Go down
Laurel

Laurel

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 3484

PostSubject: Re: Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open)   Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open) - Page 6 EmptyWed 14 Nov 2018 - 17:25

Thanks and sure

N.A Warrior•Apprentice•kit
No apprentice•n/a •N/a
Lark of RC(to be mate)  •to be Hawkpaw•n/a
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open)   Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open) - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

Littlestream's Art Request Zone(open)
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: