Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Leaf-bare has arrived, and the brief reprieve the clans have gotten may not have been enough. Threats continue to loom over the clan cats as they desperately fight for their lives
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [C]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo
Number of posts : 6607

Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men Empty
PostSubject: Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men   Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men EmptyMon 6 Aug 2018 - 19:22

Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men Cat+gifs_23c12b_6485271

Code:
[center][font=Times New Roman][size=18][color=#cc0000]NAME HERE[/color][/size]
[size=16]OF CLAN HERE[/size]

[size=13][i][/i][/size]

[img]INSERT IMAGE HERE[/img]

[size=13][u][b]PERSONAL INFORMATION[/b][/u]
[b]GENDER:[/b]
[b]APPEARENCE:[/b]
[b]PERSONALITY:[/b]
[b]RANK:[/b]

[u][b]RELATIONSHIPS[/b][/u]
[b]MOTHER:[/b]
[b]FATHER:[/b]
[b]SIBLINGS:[/b]
[b]MATE:[/b]
[b]MATE:[/b]
[b]KITS:[/b]
[b]FRIENDSHIPS:[/b]
[b]ENEMIES:[/b]

[u][b]TOPICS[/b][/u]
[b]FIRST TOPIC:[/b]

[b]DEFINING TOPICS:[/b]

[b]OTHER TOPICS:[/b]

[b]DEATH TOPIC:[/b]

[u][b]PLAYLIST[/b][/u]

[u][b]EXTRAS[/b][/u]

[/size][/font][/center]

Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men Img_0310

⌘ Auburnflare // Tier 2 Warrior // Thunderclan // SteelBlue ⌘
✿ Littlesplash // Tier 2 Medicine Cat // Riverclan // MediumAquamarine ✿
⁂ Heatherfrost // Tier 1 Warrior // Windclan // MediumOrchid ⁂
✲ Crabpaw // Apprentice // Shadowclan // FireBrick ✲

☆☆☆ Ask me about my past characters for lore, or Moonstone Journeys. ☆☆☆

Last edited by Joker Rippedseau on Sat 13 Oct 2018 - 15:15; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Characters : Auburnflare; Littlesplash; Heatherfrost; Crabpaw | Copper was here <3 Rom 2 c:
Clan/Rank : Tier 2 Warrior - Thunderclan [C]; Tier 2 Medicine Cat - Riverclan [L]; Apprentice - Windclan [H]; Apprentice - Shadowclan [C]
Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men   Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men EmptyMon 6 Aug 2018 - 19:32

SPARKKIT--SPARKPAW--SPARKFROST
OF RIVERCLAN

"You don't look half as evil as I thought you would. You just look like a cat."
Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men Sparkf10
[Art by the amazing Littlestream]

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
[Art by the talented 81556]

PERSONAL INFORMATION
APPEARENCE: Average looking tom with a dull yet interestingly patterned blue cream diluted calico coat. He has a sort of rugged handsomeness about him but is certainly not known for being the most striking of cats. Spark has a standard Riverclan build and light, hazel eyes.
PERSONALITY: Ultimately mild-manner and rather laid back. Spark finds his purpose in lending a paw to others and can often get caught up in overexerting himself. Because of this, he can slip into moments of selfishness and occasionally disappear, but he really lives for the world around him more than himself. His lack of personal care is often an issue, rendering him often exhausted and his appearance disheveled. He does not fantasize about becoming a great warrior or leader like his father and is content to just do what he can with where he is at.

RELATIONSHIPS
MOTHER: Goldeneye [Birth], Finchstream [Adoptive]
FATHER: Jaystar, Starlord [Adoptive father figure]
SIBLINGS: Berrycloud, Ivypaw, Galepaw
MENTOR: Viperstorm
MATE: N/A
KITS: N/A
FRIENDSHIPS: Icepaw [Developed during the battle against Lichenmask, where he helped Icepaw kill Hillfire]

TOPICS
FIRST TOPIC: Daylight Sparks

DEFINING TOPICS:
Putting the Fears to Rest
The Winds of Winter
Time's Up
Sparkpaw's Moonstone Journey

OTHER TOPICS:
The Return
Bright New World

DEATH TOPIC:

PLAYLIST
Be Easy - Ghost Loft
The World at Large - Modest Mouse
Little Black Submarines - The Black Keys

EXTRAS
the only cat to survive fighting thanos cat
patch me back to my mind

Last edited by Ripped on Sun 3 Feb 2019 - 8:02; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men   Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men EmptyMon 6 Aug 2018 - 19:40

STARLORD
LONER

"You're a good cat, who deserves a mate who would stand by her through all of this... I would have stood up for you."

Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men Starlo11
[Art by Malpe dear]

Spoiler:
[Art by the lovely Yoshachu]

Spoiler:

PERSONAL INFORMATION
APPEARENCE: Orange and white tabby with bright blue eyes and an average build.
PERSONALITY: Starlord likes to pretend he is the uncaring cool guy but also has a knack for wanting to play the hero. Despite his intentions to do what he can to gain from others, Starlord can often be found helping others. He can be recklessly emotional at times when it comes to things involving those he cares for. Often he will care too much for those in need and pretend he hates it, but really he has a good heart. All in all, Starlord is a cheerful, good guy who easily gets himself into trouble.

RELATIONSHIPS
MOTHER: Flower [NPC, Kittypet]
FATHER: Zeus [NPC, Loner]
SIBLINGS: Drax [NPC], Rocket [NPC]
MATE: Littlestream [Temporary/former]
KITS: Sparkpaw, Berrypaw, Ivypaw, Galepaw [Adopted, Goldeneye and Jaystar]; Copperkit/Aros, Lionkit/Princess, Minkkit/Strom [Littlestream]; TBC
FRIENDSHIPS: Goldeneye [Developed when he helped to save her and her kits during their time away from Riverclan, harbors strong feelings for her], Finchstream [Forged through their mutual aiding in care for Jaystar and Goldeneye's kits. He helped to bury her stillborn kit and would often visit to play with her kits], Littlestream [Father of her kits and brief mate. Despite his lack of commitment or genuine romantic interest, Starlord has vowed to care for her and the kits regardless of what may happen to him in the process], Fallowpaw [During his time with Riverclan, living in the medicine cat's den brought these two together. He often aided the medicine cats where he could].
NEUTRAL RELATIONSHIPS:Scorchclaw [Despite the deputy's allegiance to Jaystar, Starlord came to see Scorchclaw as a sensible cat]
ENEMIES: Jaystar [Disdain for the Riverclan leader spurred on by their difference in opinion and jealously over closeness to Goldeneye]

TOPICS
FIRST TOPIC: Passing Pleasantries

DEFINING TOPICS: Roxanne
The Dawn
In These Dark Times...
Time's Up
A Little News
The Littlest Starlord's

OTHER TOPICS: Worn and Weary
A Golden Return
What the Heck is a Starlord, Anyway?
Hello, My Name is... Starlord?
The Return
Well Let's Give This a Try
Welcome to Windclan, Mr. Lord

DEATH TOPIC:

PLAYLIST
Street Fight - Smallpools
Fox on the Run - Sweet
Happy Pills - Weathers
Headlights (Acoustic) - The Classic Crime

EXTRAS
definitely not based off of another fictional character
50% rogue // 50% kittypet blood
gets wrapped up in she-cats pretty easily but truly has it in for a cat he can never be with
my goal is to spread his legacy throughout the clans

Last edited by Reindeer Ripped on Wed 5 Dec 2018 - 12:52; edited 18 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men   Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men EmptyThu 23 Aug 2018 - 14:10

BEARKIT--BEARPAW--BEARTOOTH
OF THUNDERCLAN

"I owe you nothing. Go back to your own territory."

Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men Bearpa10
[By the lovely Lemongrass]

Spoiler:

PERSONAL INFORMATION
APPEARENCE: Massive and bulky tabby with an average lengthed coat and hazel eyes that hint towards green. He has longer front teeth from a slight malformation in his jaw that makes it a little awkward to talk, but does not affect him otherwise. His paws all have extra toes and claws, making them larger than normal.
PERSONALITY: Despite his brutish attitude, Bear tends to lean more into a kind and caring disposition. He is not known for being the most bright of any cat and tends to simply do what he thinks is expected of him. This makes him an average warrior, but nothing exceptional since he lacks the capacity to think much for himself. Underneath his thick mass, Bear is rather sensitive. There is a deep self-consciousness that he often shoves away. When it does show is rare and occasionally comes out in a more passive way. Very rarely does Bear show a temper. He constantly tries to do what is best and seemingly just pushes past the failure that is then internalized.

RELATIONSHIPS
MOTHER: Breezestrike [Birth, NPC], Blizzardshine [Adoptive]
FATHER: Stoneclaw [NPC]
SIBLINGS: N/A [Birth], Hailpaw, Beepaw, Pricklepaw, Gladepaw, Streampaw, Ridgepaw, and Falconkit [Adoptive]
MENTOR: Marshstorm
APPRENTICES: Snowpaw, Badgerpaw, Dawnpaw, Lynxpaw
MATE: Bushpaw
FRIENDSHIPS: Hailpaw [The two were raised as adoptive siblings and have formed a close bond throughout their training, despite a brief rift when Bear was accused of killing Beepaw], Ridgepaw [Raised alongside Bear. He has a knack for being willing to let her drag him along on adventures, or really, anywhere], Harepaw [This pair of 'bros' first met when Hare was a kit. Since then they have often looked out for each other as they navigate becoming warriors, what it means to be apart of a clan, and even she-cats]
NEUTRAL RELATIONSHIPS: Pricklepaw [Despite his adoptive brother obvious hatred for him, including a murder accusation, Bear still loves Pricklepaw as he does any of Blizzardshine's kits and sees him as his own kin]
ENEMIES: Aspenpaw [After a skirmish at the border where Bear took Aspen's eye, the exiled Shadowclan cat took one of his clanmate's eye for revenge. Bear now lives with the knowledge that the blow was meant for him and is left with guilt and eternal hatred towards the Dark Forest residant]

TOPICS
FIRST TOPIC: The End of a Long Wait

APPRENTICE CEREMONY: Bearkit's Apprentice Ceremony

DEFINING TOPICS: In the Heat of a Shadow
Experiential Learning and Morality
Unusual Techniques
Nothing Can Stop Me Now
Can You Hear the Drumming
One Wrong Move
Retribution

WARRIOR CEREMONY: Bearpaw's Warrior Ceremony

OTHER TOPICS: The Sun Rises
Little Rabbit
Together as a Family
Slashes and Scars
The Winds of Winter
A Bear in the Bush
Dew Claws Through Raging Bears

DEATH TOPIC:

PLAYLIST
Monster - Imagine Dragons
The Stable Song - Gregory Alan Isakov
Til Kingdom Come - Coldplay
Running From My Shadow - Mike Shinoda [ft. Grandson]

EXTRAS
has seven claws/toe beans on every paw
took a cat's eye once on accident
related to marshstorm through his grandparents [Wisteriapool and Eaglefang]
75% thunderclan blood // 25% rogue, skyclan, shadowclan

Last edited by Reindeer Ripped on Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 10:08; edited 17 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men   Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men EmptySun 9 Sep 2018 - 12:27

BURNTKIT--BURNTPAW--BURNTSTAG
OF SHADOWCLAN

"I can't fix what my past kin has done, what our kin has done... and I can assure you, my dedication rests solely with kin and clan."

Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men Screen11

PERSONAL INFORMATION
APPEARENCE: A large, handsome calico. He has a lean, yet muscular frame with a long and beautiful coat that makes him look much more larger and imposing. This is complemented by a set of light, yet piercing green eyes.
PERSONALITY: Following after his father, Burnt is very strong-willed. Although he learns how to skillfully hold and master his tongue, this tom is not afraid to speak up on issues he strongly believes in. Burnt is a heavily critical thinker and actually rather brilliant and when he makes up his mind on something, it is hard to change. He harbors a deep care for those within his clan and has a genuine desire to see success and flourishing for his clanmates.

RELATIONSHIPS
MOTHER: Brushgaze
FATHER: Lichenmask
SIBLINGS: Red/Littlekit, Slatekit, Dawnkit, Duskkit
MENTOR: Scorchstar
MATE: N/A
FRIENDSHIPS:

TOPICS
FIRST TOPIC: The Stars Revolve Around You

APPRENTICE CEREMONY:

DEFINING TOPICS: Parting Words
Taken by Sleep

OTHER TOPICS: The Walker

DEATH TOPIC:

PLAYLIST
All Your Light - Portugal. The Man
Implicit Demand for Proof - Twenty One Pilots
Louder - Drunken Masters ft. Portugal. The Man
blood // water - grandson
Little Tyrants - Anberlin

EXTRAS
a visionary

Last edited by Reindeer Ripped on Sun 30 Dec 2018 - 10:11; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Ripped
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Ripped

Cancer Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men   Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men EmptySat 13 Oct 2018 - 15:20

BROOKKIT--BROOKPAW--BROOKCLOVER
OF WINDCLAN

"I'm going to show you why messing with Windclan is the last thing you want to do."

Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men Somali-cat-full-length

PERSONAL INFORMATION
APPEARENCE: Beautiful red-brown Somali coat with white on the underside of her maw, darker brown/black markings down the back of her fur and on her toes. Complemented with dull yet drawing hazel eyes that are a perfect mix of light brown and green throughout. Her frame is an average but lean Windclan build. Allows her to be very quick but not exceptionally strong in the slightest.
PERSONALITY: Brook values things being done the right way. She strives to live out the code but values justice above all else. At times she can be indignant and self-focused, but ultimately her almost regal behavior paired with a deeply seeded care for the wellness of others gives her an air of inner beauty. She is not the kind to back down from a rational challenge (given she is guided by her rational sense of justice) but is usually more comfortable with others at her side. Often it is her speed and intellect that gives her an advantage in a fight.

RELATIONSHIPS
MOTHER: Leafbreeze [NPC]
FATHER: Sparrowtail [NPC]
SIBLINGS: N/A
MENTOR: Barleytuft
MATE: Finchbreeze [Future]
KITS:
FRIENDSHIPS: Barleytuft [Aside from the bond of their mentorship, Brook has grown to respect him as a friend and almost brotherly figure]
ENEMIES:

TOPICS
FIRST TOPIC: Finchkit's First Adventure

APPRENTICE CEREMONY: Brookkit's Apprentice Ceremony

DEFINING TOPICS: The Forest Has Its Rules

WARRIOR CEREMONY: Brookpaw's Warrior Ceremony

OTHER TOPICS: Be the Best You
The Lodestars

DEATH TOPIC:

PLAYLIST
Free Animal - Foreign Air
Mess Around - Cage the Elephant
Lionhearted - Porter Robinson, ft. Urban Cone [Arty Remix]

EXTRAS
based on buttercup from the princess bride
has a lady-crush on brindlestar

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men   Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men Empty

Back to top Go down

Ripped's Hall of Temporary Men
Page 1 of 1