Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

nostalgia amv script here we gooo

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

nostalgia amv script here we gooo Empty
PostSubject: nostalgia amv script here we gooo   nostalgia amv script here we gooo EmptySat Aug 04, 2018 2:28 pm

It's Quiet Uptown

this, with their fur colors (really muted and grayer versions obvi)

Fade in on Thunderclan territory (a branch, a leaf, something like that) after a heavy rain. focus on something small (eg raindrops falling from leaves or something)
every time the riff replays, cut to a different branch/leaf in another part of tc territory.
on the last riff, cut and zoom into thunderclan territory. Cut to different cats.

It's dawn, but the sunrise is gray and colorless.
Dustcloud: "There are moments that the words don't reach."
Darkflight: "There is suffering too terrible to name."
Sharptooth: "You hold your child as tight as you can."
all: "And you push away the unimaginable."
Cut to Leafstorm leaving the warrior's den.
Cut back to random warrior (probably a cat who's lost family)
"There are moments when you're in so deep,"
"it seems easier to just swim down."
Show Leafstorm turning to look back inside the den. Entire clan: "The Hamiltons move uptown."
"And learn to live with the unimaginable."
fade into Specklefang, curled up in the back. Her eyes are open, but she's immobile, staring at her paws.

it's midday, but the sun isn't bright and the light isn't golden.
Fade in to Leafstorm walking alone in Thunderclan territory. Really focus on the scenery around him. "I spend hours in the garden."
Show Leafstorm coming to a stop at the edge of the forest. "I walk alone to the store."
Cut to an over-the-shoulder view of Sunningrocks. "And it's quiet uptown."
Show him closing his eyes and falling, covering his face partially. "I never liked the quiet before."

it's dusk in Thunderclan territory. The world seems desaturated, like the sun has already set and it's that murky time before true nightfall.
Cut to Leafstorm leading a patrol of family members, including Sharptooth, a few of her children, and Leafstorm's remaining children.
"I take the children to church on Sunday, a sign of the cross at the door."
Cut to Leafstorm's face, looking up. The stars are reflected in his eyes. "And I pray."
Have him look down as family members crowd around him. Cut out, making the bird's-eye view more noticeable.
"That never used to happen before."

it's night in Thunderclan camp.
Cut to Dustcloud watching something (leafstorm) behind the camera.
Dustcloud: "If you seem him in the streets,"
She's joined by various clan members. All lip-synch: "Walking by himself, talking to himself, have pity."
On "Have Pity" cut to Leafstorm sitting alone with a rodent by his paws.
Leafstorm (looking up): "Phillip, you would like it uptown. It's quiet uptown."
Cut back to various clanmates: "He is working through the unimaginable."

it's dawn once more in Thunderclan camp.
Cut to Leafstorm leaving the Warrior's Den. He doesn't look back.
"His hair has gone gray."
Focus on his face from a 3/4 view. Focus on gray streaks around his mouth and eyes.
"He passes every day."
Show him leaving camp.
Cut to various clanmates: "They say he walks the length of the city,"
Cut to Leafstorm, by Sunningrocks once more: "You knock me out, I fall apart..."
Show him sitting, and then laying down. Slow zoom the entire time. "can you imagine?"

(everything is brighter and happier.)
on the instrumental, cut to Leafstorm and Specklefang walking together through Thunderclan territory. it's dusk, and Leafstorm walks slightly ahead of Specklefang.
cut closer to them. Specklefang is sitting down on the left side, her expression blank/sad. She's staring at the ground, avoiding Leafstorm's eyes (leafstorm is on the right side. You can't see their bodies, only their chests/heads).
Leafstorm: "Look at where we are." He nudges her ear with his muzzle, trying to make eye contact.
Leafstorm: "Look at where we started,"
Cut to a young Leafpaw and Specklefang in a fan with Brackenberry, Bat, Nutpaw, etc. Fade to black.
"I know I don't deserve you Eliza,"
Fade in to Specklefang pulling Leafpaw into camp on her back. Fade to black.
"But hear me out: that would be enough."
Fade in to Specklefang and her first litter outside the nursery. Leafstorm sits beside her. Specklefang is looking at the kits, Leafstorm is smiling and looking at her.

(back to original colors, looking a tad brighter/more saturated)
Cut back to Leafstorm and Specklefang sitting in Thunderclan territory. Leafstorm does that really cute forehead touch thing while he talks. Specklefang doesn't make eye contact.
Leafstorm: "If I could spare his life,"
Leafstorm drops his gaze.
Leafstorm: "If I could trade his life for mine,"
Specklefang pulls away and stands up.
Leafstorm (standing): "He'd be standing here right now,"
He nudges her again, and she begins to walk away.
Leafstorm: "And you would smile, and that would be enough." He intercepts her, and she sits down once more.
Leafstorm: "I don't pretend to know," he does the forehead touch again.
Leafstorm: "The challenges we're facing. I know there's no replacing what we've lost,"
He's the one to pull away and stand up this time. Leafstorm: "And you need time. But I'm not afraid."
Specklefang stands up as well. Leafstorm nuzzles her. Leafstorm: "I know who I married."
They walk side-by-side. "Just let me stay here by your side. That would be enough."

Cut to them walking together through Thunderclan territory. Leafstorm leads the way, but frequently looks over his shoulder to make sure she's following. "If you see him in the street, walking by her side, talking by her side, have pity."
Cut closer.
Leafstorm: "Eliza, do you like it uptown? It's quiet uptown..."
cut to Specklefang. No reaction.
"He is trying to do the unimaginable."

Cut to them in a different part of Thunderclan territory. Focus on the scenery for this shot.
"See them walking in the park, long after dark, taking in the sights of the city,"
Leafstorm: "Look around, look around, Eliza,"
"They are trying to do the unimaginable."

They're sitting in Thunderclan camp. It's midday. "There are moments that the words don't reach."
Cut to Specklefang's face. She shows no emotion. Leafstorm sits beside her. "There's a grace too powerful to name."
Leafstorm looks down. "We push away what we can never understand."
Specklefang blinks. "We push away the unimaginable."

Cut to the two of them, standing at the edge of the forest. It's dusk. Sunningrocks is straight ahead.
"They are standing in the garden." Cut to Specklefang's face. She's staring ahead instead of at her paws.
"Alexander by Eliza's side." Leafstorm looks down.

"She takes his hand." Specklefang turns to look at him.
Specklefang: "It's quiet uptown."
"Forgiveness."
Leafstorm looks up. Specklefang smiles a little. "can you imagine."
Specklefang does the forehead touch. "Forgiveness." She laugh/cries a little.
Cut to leafstorm's face. He's crying. "Can you imagine." camera does that cool little swoop-pan upwards.

They walk into camp. The colors are a bit brighter (not as bright as in the memories, but the change is noticeable."Leafstorm smiles slightly, turning to look at Specklefang. "If you see them in the street."
Cut to over-the-shoulder shots from various clanmates. "Walking by her side, talking by her side, have pity." They head towards the fresh-kill pile.
They each choose a piece of prey and settle down side by side.
"They are going through the unimaginable."
Fade out to black.

AAH i'm sorry if this makes 0 sense i was feeling nostalgic and wrote down what came to mind first ;-;

nostalgia amv script here we gooo
Page 1 of 1