Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The season's first snowfall plagues the forest.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

A Proud Young Warrior and His First Patrol [OPEN]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay Bord
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Jaystar ♂ / Tinytip ♀ / Cedarstorm ♀ / Silverfang ♀ / Firestone ♂ / Hailsong ♀
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 2842
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

PostSubject: A Proud Young Warrior and His First Patrol [OPEN]   Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:57 pm

Beetlemask took a deep breath as he puffed up his chest and then glanced at the camp with bright blue eyes. Marshstorm chose him to lead a patrol and he was ready to prove how good he could be. After all, he was a natural leader and he didn’t have troubles socializing with other cats. ”I’m leading the dawn hunting patrol! Anyone who is with their paws free is free to join me!” He announced in both warrior and apprentice’s dens. He didn’t mind taking a few young cats but what really displeased was the idea of taking outsiders or cats with tainted blood with him. He could hardly call them clanmates.

°Berrycloud° | ºHailsongº | ºJaystarº | ºFirestoneº | ºSilverfangº
Tom/ RC NAW | She-cat/RC Experienced Warrior | Tom/RC Leader | Tom/SC Senior Warrior | She-cat/RC Senior Warrior

ºCedarstormº| °Tinytip°
She-cat/ SC Elder | She-cat/RC Perma-Queen
Back to top Go down
Silent Night

Characters : [C]Cloudstone [Sp]Spiderfur [Sc]Scorchbranch [F]Firflower [De]Deerpaw [P]Poppypaw [E]Egretkit; DEAD/ MISSING: Nightbird, Deernose, Rainspot, Ashcloud, Foxfang, Pebblelight, Fogheart, Pineeye, Darkflight, Stonepaw(NPC)
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2118
Clan/Rank : RC Elder, Kit; TC Apprentice; WC Warrior, Apprentice; SkC Elder, Warrior

PostSubject: Re: A Proud Young Warrior and His First Patrol [OPEN]   Sat Sep 08, 2018 12:29 pm

ooc- shhhhh it's fineeeeeeee

Poppypaw's head shot up from his nest in the apprentice's den. 'Haven't been on a patrol as of yet. I should go.' He was anxious to put his skills to the test, even if he was better at fighting than hunting. Quickly grooming down a few rough patches in his fur, the white-faced tom trotted out with that certain air of baseless confidence he always possessed. "I'm coming with you, Beetlemask." He could appreciate the tom leading this patrol; Beetlemask seemed to have that same vibe coming off of him as Poppypaw.

Spiderfur|Cloudstone|Scorchbranch|Firflower|Deerpaw|Poppypaw|Stonepaw (Sitewide NPC)|Egretkit

"Smile, my boy. It's sunrise."
Back to top Go down

A Proud Young Warrior and His First Patrol [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: