Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thriving Bonds {CLOSED}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

Thriving Bonds {CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: Thriving Bonds {CLOSED}   Thriving Bonds {CLOSED} EmptyTue 31 Jul 2018 - 23:01

Featherpaw drowsed in her nest, feeling oddly energised and improved, despite the fact that had only previously been seriously shattered and upset. She felt content. She only felt a slight trace of loneliness, being in this den was boring, but it was still necessary. The apprentice accepted that fact, and patiently waited for her scars to become fully healed. Her tail, which had been dislocated, was now returned to the base's proper position.
Sometimes, she quite enjoyed the peace and silence of the medicine den. The thick aroma of the herbs were pleasant, and besides the faint stench of blood that hung in the area and the bitter-smelling herbs, she was quite alright in there.
All seemed fine.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Thriving Bonds {CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Thriving Bonds {CLOSED}   Thriving Bonds {CLOSED} EmptyThu 2 Aug 2018 - 20:35

Ever since Featherpaw had been maimed by Shade, Tawnyfang never felt the same. The memories of her apprentice, her half-sister, laying there helplessly in a pool of her own blood, just barely clinging to life made chills run down her spine. She should've been there, could've been there. If only she had never let the young apprentice go off on her own...she had just started battle training, there was no way that she would be able to take him on. She was lucky to be alive. She was lucky that she had found her. If she hadn't...Starclan, she didn't want to think about that. Swallowing back the bile in her throat, she stood up and gave her brown and white pelt a brief shake, before padding to the prey pile.

She tried her best to visit Featherpaw as often as she could, despite having warrior duties and constantly being out on patrol for the rogue responsible for all this bloodshed. She couldn't remember the last time she really had a moment to herself, to relax. Tawnyfang sighed as she stooped down and picked up a fish, her tail flicking gently. It wasn't much, but she hoped she would appreciate it. As of right now, just seeing Featherpaw smile, despite all this turmoil, would be enough for her. Taking a sharp breath, she turned and made her way towards the medicine den, blue eyes narrowed slightly. The young warrior peeked inside, just to make sure she wasn't sleeping. The light gray tabby seemed to be resting peacefully; not fully asleep, just merely relaxing. Still, she wanted to make sure.

"I hope I'm not disturbing you, Featherpaw," She meowed timidly, hesitantly stepping inside. Tawnyfang dropped the fish at her paws and nudged it towards her paws, "I just came to check on you. Here, you should eat this. You need to keep your strength up in order to heal."

Thriving Bonds {CLOSED} Tenor Thriving Bonds {CLOSED} Original Thriving Bonds {CLOSED} 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Thriving Bonds {CLOSED}   Thriving Bonds {CLOSED} EmptyFri 10 Aug 2018 - 16:20

OOC: Sorry for the wait! I'm back from my camp, so I'm ready to reply to every topic I need to! >=3

Featherpaw's eyes immediately fluttered wide open when she perceived an extremely familiar voice, and she lifted her head to look intently at Tawnyfang. A grateful, welcoming smile spread onto her scarred face, and she blinked at the warrior to express her joy that she had visited her again. The presence of her mentor was always a pleasant gift. The tabby quickly responded, "N-no! You're not disturbing me," she assured hurriedly, "Thank you for this."

With a small, appreciative nod of her head, she steadily stretched her neck forward to nibble on a chunk of the fish, the crumbly taste flooding her mouth with a delightful flavour. As Featherpaw munched on the fish slowly, to savour the wonderful taste fully, she beckoned gently with her tail to Tawnyfang, asking if she wanted to sit or rest. The apprentice was satisfied that her wounds were healing very well, and she supposed they could begin training once again very soon. She often had fun in these sessions, and enjoyed learning the new techniques and moves during battle training and hunting. Featherpaw genuinely hoped that they could spend much more time together, and she very much enjoyed the company of her half-sister.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Thriving Bonds {CLOSED} Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thriving Bonds {CLOSED}   Thriving Bonds {CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

Thriving Bonds {CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1