Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
There is danger in the air. Oh, there is a reckoning coming and it burns beyond the grave...
This month's activity is over, please check that your cats are on allegiances and everything is correct ;)
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
There are No Missing Cats on WCC! All Missing Cats are now considered officially dead! Please do not try bring them back, you will incur a ban if you try!

Share | 

Second Account

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay
Everyone's Favorite Zombie
Everyone's Favorite Zombie

Male
Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9437

PostSecond Account

Okay everybody,there have been various situations in which involved suspicion of second accounts. It is hard on the admins,for it is hard to get facts,and we might convict innocent people. So,if you know someone who wants to join,tell them only to contact admins for help,and not raising a friend's rank/etc. Also,make sure they don't say you guys are neighbors or close friends just yet. It helps lower the suspicion. Thank you,and sorry Yellow,for the misunderstanding ^^'

RP on! ^^
~Jay

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://projectaubade.forumotion.com/forum
Share this post on: Excite BookmarksDiggRedditDel.icio.usGoogleLiveSlashdotNetscapeTechnoratiStumbleUponNewsvineFurlYahooSmarking

Second Account :: Comments

Re: Second Account
Post on Fri Oct 22, 2010 7:35 pm by yellowpaw (sigh)
hey! it's okay!
Post on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:29 am by Bloo
I don't think my closest friends; Misty and Darky, Could ever be me!! O.O

Yes, I totally agree J. This situation is out of control!! But before we start raising suspision about the IP address, please tell us if they are a sibling or someone who lives wih you.
Post on Sat Oct 23, 2010 6:56 am by Mud
Well, Me Hawk Tall and Bloodkit@ live near each other, and Breeze lives near my Grandmas, so yea.

PS: one of the people in the first part of the list has a second account. NOT SAYING WHO IN A TOPIC

Last edited by Mudpuddle on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Post on Sat Oct 23, 2010 12:51 pm by yellowpaw (sigh)
my best friend deadkit, lives next door to me, i'm at her house right now, and i was origannly helping her get started, cause it is confusing without someone there already a member helping. then she was done so i got onto my own account, so jay thought that i had 2 accounts, which i don't.
Post on Sat Nov 06, 2010 4:28 am by Mud
Sorry for posting again but Rockkit live near me also
Post on Mon Nov 08, 2010 6:58 pm by Misteh
lol bloo XD no i is not bloo ^^

fox is my brother...
Post on Tue Nov 09, 2010 2:32 am by Mud
OMG Your BFF is your brothers mate, lol!!!
Post  by Sponsored content

Second Account

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Announcements-
Jump to: