Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
Even with the arrival of Greenleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

so i had an idea..

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Characters : a lot
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 525
Clan/Rank : your residential access denier

PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:23 pm

bump because the murder topic is up and we have slots that are still open

tawnyfang of riverclan  // torrentstorm of riverclan /loaf of the regime // mosstail of skyclan // birchpaw of riverclan (npc) // swankit of skyclan
Back to top Go down
Littlestream

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2882
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:40 pm

Can I offer Squirrelkit/paw?

Thawkit/light of Riverclan Not born yet
Xuexi of the Regime Not born yet
Foxkit/  of Riverclan not born yet
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:05 pm

sure! What role?

tawnyfang of riverclan  // torrentstorm of riverclan /loaf of the regime // mosstail of skyclan // birchpaw of riverclan (npc) // swankit of skyclan
Back to top Go down
Littlestream

Characters : Softsong (deceased), Tunnelheart (deceased), Monarchwing (deceased), Owlfeather (deceased), Echo (deceased), Brightwing (deceased), Meadowfall (deceased), Spirit ( formerly known as Coalspirit) (deceased), Sandfire, Peonyflower (deceased), Swampkit (deceased), Swirlspirit (deceased), Tunnelpaw(deceased ), Dream Peircer(deceased), Brokenflame(deceased), Roaringpaw(gone), Songpaw(deceased), River (used to be known as Rushreed)(mia),Cobraeyes, Lilypaw(deceased), Ravenpaw(MIA),Swanpaw(MIA), Fracturedsnow , Tallpaw, Dappledkit, Juno
Female
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 2882
Clan/Rank : Sandfire: Shadowclan warrior///// Cobraeyes:Thunderclan warrior////// Fracturedsnow-Shadowclan newly made warrior ///// Tallpaw- Windclan Apprentice////\\ Dappledkit- Thunderclan kit///// Juno -Rogue

PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:07 pm

Cat who helps her?

Thawkit/light of Riverclan Not born yet
Xuexi of the Regime Not born yet
Foxkit/  of Riverclan not born yet
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   Wed Aug 08, 2018 1:19 pm

Added <3

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   

Back to top Go down

so i had an idea..
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: