Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

so i had an idea..

Go down 
+4
Kent Mansley
bunjamin
addie ♥
Lulu
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 10:57

So basically,
Swanpaw, my Skyclan apprentice, is going/will be blind. She accidentally kills a rogue kit and her self-worth drops greatly. She already had super low self-esteem, due to her blindness, so this will affect her greatly. I kind of want cats to find out about it; not many, just two or three, maybe even four (how they find out is up to you) and just ridicule her for it. Play mean pranks on her, talk behind her back, remind her constantly that she's a murderer and doesn't deserve to be in Skyclan, all that fun stuff. Maybe even attack her, if that suits their personality.

Other cats can notice their behavior and tell them off, maybe Swan and them can even become friends. Up to the bullies, they can either stop the harsh treatment or continue it, but Swan won't really care anymore since she's got people on her side. I doubt anyone will sign up but, it's worth a shot.

Open to improvement and/or more ideas!

Cat(s) who find out and mess with her (Any clan, but preferably Skyclan):
- Beepaw (Skyclan; Bun)
- Hillpaw (Riverclan; Squirrelnose)
- Open slot
- Open (optional) slot

Cat(s) who help her out (Any clan, they could probably meet during a Gathering if they aren't in SkC): 
CLOSED
- Wasppaw (Skyclan; Thin)
- Squirrelpaw (Skyclan, Littlestream)
- Mistyrain (Skyclan; Rusk)

so i had an idea.. Tenor so i had an idea.. Original so i had an idea.. 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 

Last edited by Lulu on Wed 8 Aug 2018 - 13:19; edited 10 times in total
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 10:59

Wasp can totally help the child out UvU
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 11:00

Added! <3

so i had an idea.. Tenor so i had an idea.. Original so i had an idea.. 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 11:19

and bee can be a horrible sister and bully her about it <3

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 11:26

I knew Bee was bad news the moment she shoved her out of the nest,,
Added! <3

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 11:47

I've got two offers:

Rainpaw - meddie, mom was murderer, would see swanpaw's case as entirely an accident and defend her as well as try and help with her with her blindness as well

Boarpaw - full kittypet blood, looks weird (lykoi), knows how it feels to have the guilt of killing a cat, he's been bullied plenty and hates the idea of just watching another cat go through it

Both in tc

so i had an idea.. Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

so i had an idea.. Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 11:57

They're both pretty lit, but I'm going to go with Boarpaw because he's used to it also, and Swan can relate to him, even if they are in different clans.

Added! <3

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 12:26

if misty is gonna be there when she kills the rogue kit and then finds out about her blindness and everything, she could be one of the cats who defends swanpaw. i think she would be very protective of her once she got over the rogue killing thing, especially as her mentor.

idk if you wanted just cats her age, or anything, but i thought i'd offer :)

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 12:28

Any rank is fine! Added <3

Now, all we need is bullies :)

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 13:13

Too bad bullies are SkyClan only. If Hill (RC) somehow found out (or just knew she was blind) he would make it his mission to treat her like crow-food.

so i had an idea.. Signat10
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 13:16

I'll change it, I just thought Skyclan would be more convenient. If Hill is bold enough, he could sneak over the border while she's alone just to assault her. Just a thought :)

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 13:19

Hill would totally do that.

so i had an idea.. Signat10
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 13:20

Nice.
Added! <3

Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 14:31

Blossomheart can help out in Starclan during the moonstone if you like. She is,you know, everyone's mom

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Libra Monkey

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. EmptySun 22 Jul 2018 - 14:38

I'll definitely consider it.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

so i had an idea.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: so i had an idea..   so i had an idea.. Empty

Back to top Go down

so i had an idea..
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next