Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
The winds of winter rise as an Eclipse plagues the forest.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jade O' Lantern

Characters : [S]potfur [Fi]repaw [F]lamewish [C]inderfall [Sp]arkpaw
Female
Number of posts : 3547
Clan/Rank : [S]RC DE [Fi]RC APP [F]RC NAW [C]RC W [Sp]SC APP

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:18 am

Yeah, um Featherpaw is the spot child, not cold. Stream has to get permission for Feather, not Cold

Spotfur, Tom, Disabled Elder of Riverclan, 009933
Firepaw, Tom, Apprentice of Riverclan, cc0000
Cinderfall, Tom, Disabled Warrior of Riverclan, 0099cc
Sparkpaw, She-cat, Apprentice of Shadowclan, ffcc00
Flamewish, She-cat, Newly Appointed Warrior of Riverclan, ff6666

Back to top Go down
rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw * maplepaw* Streampaw
Female
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 323
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * SC app* default rouge* RC unborn

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sun Jul 22, 2018 11:00 am

Oh STARCLAN this post is going to places.... evendo I love this plot I am not for a hundred percent sure if it fits Streampaw...... I meen he is just not the kind of cat to become mate’s with several cats...... and wel FeatherX Stream for live so Idk how this is going to work with Stream being official mates with Cold then with Feather . Also freshjade YES we SHOULD most deffinitly make a “ Can I date your doughter pls” topic where Stream asks for the paw of Feather ( just dont scare him to mutch okay?).

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Jade O' Lantern

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:16 pm

Dw, he only kills you if you hurt her ;)

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

Characters : Crowclaw»C«-Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«Coldpaw»Co«
Female
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1467

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:26 pm

Squirrelnose wrote:
Wait no no no.

I meant Hill could get his heart broken if you read my last post closely enough. And I thought Cold was a Lake x Snow child, not Spot's daughter. Now I'm confused, but I'll figure it out.

But anyway, I was thinking the Hill fling came after all the heartbreak, not before.

Ohhhh sh*t read that wrong!! But yeah sure he can get heart broken!

... Wait a sec yeah.. Ohh she's a Lake x Snow..... SPOOT WHAT ARE WE GONNA DO NOW?.. He could mabye be like a big brother to her insted and still fells like he has to "approve" her "mates" or saomething?
As you see I'm really confused.. I don't even know who my dad is..

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

Female
Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:36 pm

OKay let's take this from the start cuz' I'm hella confused! Forget EVERYTHING I said!
(Well Jade you can thing about that "big bro" role if you want to, I think that could be fun)

Okay okay.. Stream and Cold (Might) have a fling, yeah? She confesses that she loves him, okay? He thinks about it or something but realizes he loves Feather more.
She's heartbroken, runs out of camp or whatever and meets Bucky! They have a fling and then he breaks her heart ect.
THEN she starts breaking others hearts (Hill and hopefully more)

There, did I get everything right now?
I'm so sorry for the confusion in my previous posts :-:

Back to top Go down
Jade O' Lantern

Female

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:46 pm

Yeah. The spot thing was for Feather alone

Back to top Go down
rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw * maplepaw* Streampaw
Female
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 323
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * SC app* default rouge* RC unborn

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:21 pm

YES that is perfect

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
XRavenFeatherX

Characters : || {F}eatherpaw of RiverClan || {A}spenpaw of ThunderClan || {H}ollowpaw of ShadowClan || {M}osspaw of WindClan || {P}uddlepaw of SkyClan ||
Female
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 402
Clan/Rank : || {F} RC Apprentice || {A} TC Apprentice || {H} SC Apprentice || {M} WC Apprentice || {P} SkC Apprentice ||

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Mon Jul 23, 2018 1:21 am

Oh, wait, okay!
That second version sounds perfect, too. =)

•°《 Link Central 》°•
───────────────

.:|| Featherpaw | RiverClan || Aspenpaw | ThunderClan || Hollowpaw | ShadowClan || Mosspaw | WindClan || Puddlepaw | SkyClan ||:.
.:||   She-Cat   ||   She-Cat   ||   Tom   ||   She-Cat   ||   Tom   ||:.
.:||   #9999cc   ||   #99cc00   ||   #996633   ||   #ff4545   ||   #3399cc   ||:.

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

Female
Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:26 am

Haha finally I got it all rigt xD

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   

Back to top Go down

Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: