Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
The winds of winter rise as an Eclipse plagues the forest.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RoawImKoatt

Characters : Crowclaw»C«-Minnowcall»M«-Wolfsong»W«-Wildstrike»Wi«Coldpaw»Co«
Female
Scorpio Monkey
Number of posts : 1469

PostSubject: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:16 pm

Soooo I'm bored and thought that we need more drama! Cuz' there's no drama here at all you know (Yees I'm being sarcastic)

So Coldpaw is gonna fall in love! With one cat? Noooooooooo boring!

I've decided that she's bisexuall (When I made her I kinda wanted a character to relate to! Yeah I'm bisexual) and will break a few hearts in both Riverclan and outside, yes you heard me, forbidden romances!

So if you want you'r cats heart to be broken then you're welcome to tell me and well come up with how they meet and such together!
Oh and she might be with two or more cats at the same time (There's a reason she'll get the name Coldheart xD )

BUT BUT BUT WHY?! Well let me tell you why she would do this! It's simple we get a tom or she-cat that she falls in love with and then that cat breaks her heart! She becomes heart broken and then feel better when breaking others hearts!

Sooooo roles needed:
Someone to break her heart (Tom or she-cat)(Preferably RC): Streampaw (Mabye) Bucky (Rouge)
Cats to get their hearts broken (Tom or she-cat)(Any clan): Hill (Can't find his whole name cuz' I suck)

Last edited by RoawImKoatt on Sun Jul 22, 2018 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw * maplepaw* Streampaw
Female
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 323
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * SC app* default rouge* RC unborn

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:26 pm

Wel I could over you Streampaw to break her heart, becouse he is in love with Featherpaw ( not mates yet but we are coming there) so maybe she could confess her love to him and he turns het down?

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Jade O' Lantern

Characters : [S]potfur [Fi]repaw [F]lamewish [C]inderfall [Sp]arkpaw
Female
Number of posts : 3576
Clan/Rank : [S]RC DE [Fi]RC APP [F]RC NAW [C]RC W [Sp]SC APP

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:46 pm

Stream has to get Spotfurs permission before he bangs Spot's daughter or else someone's getting a very mad Spotfur

Spotfur, Tom, Disabled Elder of Riverclan, 009933
Firepaw, Tom, Apprentice of Riverclan, cc0000
Cinderfall, Tom, Disabled Warrior of Riverclan, 0099cc
Sparkpaw, She-cat, Apprentice of Shadowclan, ffcc00
Flamewish, She-cat, Newly Appointed Warrior of Riverclan, ff6666

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2355
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:48 pm

bucky is the ultimate loner heartbreaker, step right up ladies

he's gonna give her silly gifts and take no responsability for the children that follow

❤ b u c k y b e s t b o i❤

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
The Squirrelnosed Zombie

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Hillfire, Clearpaw, Bushkit
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3060
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sat Jul 21, 2018 5:44 pm

I have an idea. Hill goes on a nice patrol with Cold and she seduces him and then they flirt and then sleep together for a night. When they wake up Hill realizes he just cheated on his mate with her sister and Cold makes him feel horrible about it and places all the blame on him.

(Picture by Jade)

Curlyfeather - Hillfire     
ShadowClan - RiverClan
   Elder - NPC
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

Female
Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:18 pm

Omg so many heart breakers ;-; Heck girl... I might consider having her heart getting broken more than once forgive me Coldy
Well we'll have to see! I'll think about it!

Back to top Go down
rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw * maplepaw* Streampaw
Female
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 323
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * SC app* default rouge* RC unborn

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sat Jul 21, 2018 9:33 pm

Okay! Take your time! In the meen time I wil try to hide Streampaw from Spotfurr!

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Jade O' Lantern

Characters : [S]potfur [Fi]repaw [F]lamewish [C]inderfall [Sp]arkpaw
Female
Number of posts : 3576
Clan/Rank : [S]RC DE [Fi]RC APP [F]RC NAW [C]RC W [Sp]SC APP

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:08 pm

ok but just like
Spot is going to be that dad
Who must approve of all his daughters boyfriends so they don't hurt her
I genuinely want to have a "Can i marry your daughter" topic

Spotfur, Tom, Disabled Elder of Riverclan, 009933
Firepaw, Tom, Apprentice of Riverclan, cc0000
Cinderfall, Tom, Disabled Warrior of Riverclan, 0099cc
Sparkpaw, She-cat, Apprentice of Shadowclan, ffcc00
Flamewish, She-cat, Newly Appointed Warrior of Riverclan, ff6666

Back to top Go down
XRavenFeatherX

Characters : || {F}eatherpaw of RiverClan || {A}spenpaw of ThunderClan || {H}ollowpaw of ShadowClan || {M}osspaw of WindClan || {P}uddlepaw of SkyClan ||
Female
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 408
Clan/Rank : || {F} RC Apprentice || {A} TC Apprentice || {H} SC Apprentice || {M} WC Apprentice || {P} SkC Apprentice ||

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sat Jul 21, 2018 10:24 pm

I don't wanna barge in here (i'm really sorry if I am), but I appreciate Spot's protectiveness of Feather Wink
Please do have a "Can I marry your daughter" topic. X)

And poor Coldpaw! =(
I hope this ends out okay.

•°《 Link Central 》°•
───────────────

.:|| Featherpaw | RiverClan || Aspenpaw | ThunderClan || Hollowpaw | ShadowClan || Mosspaw | WindClan || Puddlepaw | SkyClan ||:.
.:||   She-Cat   ||   She-Cat   ||   Tom   ||   She-Cat   ||   Tom   ||:.
.:||   #9999cc   ||   #99cc00   ||   #996633   ||   #ff4545   ||   #3399cc   ||:.

Back to top Go down
midnight

Characters : [O]akberry [D]arkflower [Os]preykit [W]easelpaw [G]ladepaw [P]umapaw, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Female
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 1539
Clan/Rank : uwu

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:28 pm

*yeets weaselpaw*

make her sad uwu

Oakberry ~ Darkflower ~ Ospreykit ~ Weaselpaw ~ Gladepaw ~ Pumapaw
WindClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ RiverClan ~ ThunderClan ~ ShadowClan
Newly Appointed Warrior ~ Newly Appointed Warrior ~ Unborn Kit ~ Apprentice ~Unborn Kit ~ NPC Apprentice
Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

Female
Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:13 am

freshJade wrote:
ok but just like
Spot is going to be that dad
Who must approve of all his daughters boyfriends so they don't hurt her
I genuinely want to have a "Can i marry your daughter" topic

YES! THANK YOUUUU I GOT IT NOW!!

Soooo let's do the heartbreak with Hill, so they go on the patrol not planning for anything to happen so she doesn't talk to Spot before hand! And then when that's happens she runs crying to Spot!
Then she starts seeing Stream who asks Spot if he can date his daugther and then after sometime he realizes that he's more in love with Feather and then "breaks up" with Cold breaking her heart. Once again she runs crying to Spot hopefully he doesn't murder Stream.
Then she meets Bucky and start seeing him in secret and then he "breaks up" with her. This time she won't run to her dad directly since she did break the warrior code but tells him at last. The we'll see from there what happens, if Spot turns his daughter in to Jaystar for her terrible sin or if he doesn't tell anyone.
Anyways she decides that love isn't for her and starts breaking other cats hearts :3

What do ya'll think about that? Triple heartbreak xD

Back to top Go down
RoawImKoatt

Female
Scorpio Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:19 am

XFeatherbreezeX wrote:
I don't wanna barge in here (i'm really sorry if I am), but I appreciate Spot's protectiveness of Feather Wink
Please do have a "Can I marry your daughter" topic. X)

And poor Coldpaw! =(
I hope this ends out okay.

Hey it's fine! no need to apologize!
And yeah!

I just realized that both my RC cats are heartbroken (Well Cold is soon to be heartbroken).. And Spotfur plays a part in both of the heartbroken kittys lives! As the good guy tho xD
WOLFY WILL ALWAYS LOVE SPOT EVEN IF HE AS A MATE! SPOTTYWOLF IS THE BEST SHIP ON THIS WEBSITE! SPOTTYWOLF IS END GAME TRUUUST ME :3 One day he will have his love for himself with no she-cat in the way!

Back to top Go down
XRavenFeatherX

Characters : || {F}eatherpaw of RiverClan || {A}spenpaw of ThunderClan || {H}ollowpaw of ShadowClan || {M}osspaw of WindClan || {P}uddlepaw of SkyClan ||
Female
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 408
Clan/Rank : || {F} RC Apprentice || {A} TC Apprentice || {H} SC Apprentice || {M} WC Apprentice || {P} SkC Apprentice ||

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:26 am

Thank you! =3
I think that that sounds purrfect! (I'm sorry I'm not funny)
It all matches, It's somewhat creative too,  but I also feel super bad for Cold (and Wolf too, I guess). Y^Y

And I don't know what else to say.. XD

•°《 Link Central 》°•
───────────────

.:|| Featherpaw | RiverClan || Aspenpaw | ThunderClan || Hollowpaw | ShadowClan || Mosspaw | WindClan || Puddlepaw | SkyClan ||:.
.:||   She-Cat   ||   She-Cat   ||   Tom   ||   She-Cat   ||   Tom   ||:.
.:||   #9999cc   ||   #99cc00   ||   #996633   ||   #ff4545   ||   #3399cc   ||:.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2355
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sun Jul 22, 2018 5:47 am

spot will hunt down bucky i feel it

❤ b u c k y b e s t b o i❤

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
The Squirrelnosed Zombie

Characters : Nutfur, Nectarleap, Curlyfeather, Swoopnose, Hillfire, Clearpaw, Bushkit
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3060
Clan/Rank : Nu: RC Warrior Ne: WC Sen. Warrior C: SC Warrior S: TC NAW D: Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   Sun Jul 22, 2018 9:01 am

Wait no no no.

I meant Hill could get his heart broken if you read my last post closely enough. And I thought Cold was a Lake x Snow child, not Spot's daughter. Now I'm confused, but I'll figure it out.

But anyway, I was thinking the Hill fling came after all the heartbreak, not before.

(Picture by Jade)

Curlyfeather - Hillfire     
ShadowClan - RiverClan
   Elder - NPC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere   

Back to top Go down

Let's have some romance over here and some over there and omg it's everywhere
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: