Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

A Battle Against Boar(CLOSED)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
MamenchiChristmas

Characters : Alive: Heronflight(H), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Acornfall(A), Larkpaw(L), Badgerpaw(Ba) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro)
Male
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 1030
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior(H), RiverClan Apprentice(Wr), SkyClan Kit(A), Standard Rogue(Bo)

PostSubject: A Battle Against Boar(CLOSED)   Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:40 pm

Boar walked into ThunderClan territory, where he watched for the clan cats, trying to drive him away. He saw a squirrel climb up a tree and the brown tom pounced at it. However, his unfamiliarity of the territory caused him to lose the squirrel in the brush. After he failed to catch another squirrel, he heard a rustle in the bushes nearby. ”Who’s there?” he snarled as he walked into the bush, his claws unsheathed.

Larkkit: Apprentice 20/80
Badgerpaw: Apprentice 20/80

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Tigerstar Scene 1: Leader 120/300; Text Color: #996600
Back to top Go down
moved

Characters : moved
Female
Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 4409
Clan/Rank : moved

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Against Boar(CLOSED)   Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:46 pm

Bumblepaw jumped out of the bushes, grabbing onto her prey which was oddly large. She jumped off of it, "Boarpaw, I think I caught something big enough that the whole clan could eat!" She mewed, looking back towards where she had been hiding. The young apprentice looked back, only to see a large cat who seemed to not belong to any clan. Her eyes widened as she pulled herself away, unsheathing her claws and hissing at the cat violently. "Why are you in ThunderClan Territory!" She hissed, her glimmering eyes in slits.

Hamilton / The Office / Artist

♥ Bumblepaw ♥ Wasppaw ♥ Mistywater ♥ Fallenkit ♥ Eaglekit ♥

#66cccc   #ff6600   #999999   #cc99cc  #99cc66
Kitter JournalArt Journal

Don't judge me lol
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female
Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Against Boar(CLOSED)   Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:10 pm

"It better not be a bear, Bumblepaw! I won't help you carry it back." The older apprentice meowed before hearing her hiss at an apparent intruder. The scent of loner filled his nose and his fur stood somewhat on end. Oh, StarClan, had they come to take him back? He wouldn't let them! The tom pushed through the underbrush and joined Bumblepaw, a soft growl rumbling in the patch-furred tom's throat. A snarl drawn back on his furless muzzle. Taking in a breath, he calmed himself. Perhaps there was a calm, non-violent way to get this settled. Then again, a gentle swatted ear wouldn't keep the interloper off their territory. "Explain yourself, loner. If you're here on one of those alley-hogging lunatic's missions to take clan territory, you'll be sorely disappointed." He meowed, knowing that what he said probably only made sense to he and this stranger. Bumblepaw had thankfully never had to deal with the alley's gangs while he was very familiar with the blind devotion one could be manipulated into when becoming a lackey.

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Back to top Go down
MamenchiChristmas

Characters : Alive: Heronflight(H), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Acornfall(A), Larkpaw(L), Badgerpaw(Ba) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro)
Male
Leo Dog
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Newly Appointed Warrior(H), RiverClan Apprentice(Wr), SkyClan Kit(A), Standard Rogue(Bo)

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Against Boar(CLOSED)   Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:59 am

Boar snarled at the hairless cat and the younger cat, both of ThunderClan.  He always hated the fact that so innocent cats could be assimilated into such a crude group.  However, the brown tom showed no mercy.  "Explain myself?  My name is Boar, and you are DONE FOR!"  He attacked the hairless cat, his webbed paws slashing accurately as he stood up on his two hind legs.

Boar used Rear Up-to Slash on Boarpaw, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Boar:
HP: 45/45
SP: 145/160

Boarpaw:
HP: 9/20
SP: 80/80

Bumblepaw:
HP: 20/20
SP: 80/80

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moved

Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Against Boar(CLOSED)   Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:26 pm

Bumblepaw hissed at Boar, wanting to defend Boarpaw with all her might as to scare off this rogue that had never belonged in ThunderClan's territory, no matter what he was looking for. Bumblepaw unsheathed her claws and turned around, slashing Boar with her hind legs claws as hard as she could, hoping to have gotten some damage to the rogues' underbelly.

Bumblepaw used Belly Rake, dealing -7 damage to Boar and costing -10 stamina.

Boar:
38/45 HP
145/160 SP

Boarpaw:
9/20 HP
80/80 SP

Bumblepaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Don't judge me lol
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Against Boar(CLOSED)   Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:50 pm

The tom staggered with the blow, feeling his skin rip open. He spat and hissed in pain before jumping into the fight, grateful for Bumblepaw at his side as he did so. The tom launched himself at the similarly named cat and clung to him, raking his claws down the loner's sides. He couldn't fathom why a cat would come here just for a fight. Were they hunting cats now? He didn't think things were that bad...

Boarpaw used Leap-And-Hold. -10 SP, -6 HP. Damage inflicted for 2 turns. (-12 in total.) Boarpaw can't be hurt during this time.

Boar:
32/45 HP
145/160 SP

Boarpaw:
9/20 HP
70/80 SP

Bumblepaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Last edited by Kent Mansley on Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Female
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 7689
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Against Boar(CLOSED)   Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:50 pm

The member 'Kent Mansley' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
MamenchiChristmas

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Against Boar(CLOSED)   Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:01 pm

Boar felt another cat ripping his belly; that and the hairless cat’s take down caused his legs to collapse.

Boar is stunned for 1 more turn.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
moved

Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Against Boar(CLOSED)   Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:22 pm

Bumblepaw looked to Boar, her eyes turned to slits once more, which rarely happened to the she-cat. She was never mad at any cats, but she had to protect her clan. Being an apprentice of ThunderClan was already an honor, to be a warrior would be welcomed to the she-cat happily. She headed to plan her next move, understanding it wouldn't do too much damage to the older cat, but she tried her best anyways.

Don't judge me lol
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Female

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Against Boar(CLOSED)   Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:58 pm

Boar is no longer stunned. -6 HP from Leap and Hold.

Boarpaw's grip was lost and he backed away quickly, drawing his lips back in a snarl. Why couldn't this cat just leave them alone! This was their territory. It was the middle of the most flourishing season. There was food everywhere!

Boar:
26/45 HP
145/160 SP

Boarpaw:
9/20 HP
70/80 SP

Bumblepaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Back to top Go down
MamenchiChristmas

Male
Leo Dog

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Against Boar(CLOSED)   Sat Aug 11, 2018 10:30 pm

Boar slashed at the other hairless cat, rage boiling in his veins. It’s really sad that these cats don’t know that they are in trouble, Boar thought coldly as he saw blood drip from the cat’s cheek.

Boar used Front Paw Strike on Boarpaw, dealing 9 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Boar:
HP: 26/45
SP: 135/160

Boarpaw:
KOed

Bumblepaw:
HP: 20/20
SP: 70/80

Boarpaw is knocked out.

Boar snarled at the remaining cat and knew that clan cats cared about other clan cats, so he decided that he would kill Boarpaw. ”If you step another step forward, I’ll kill him!” Boar snarled coldly.

OOC: Boar won’t actually kill Boarpaw, just to be clear.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Battle Against Boar(CLOSED)   

Back to top Go down

A Battle Against Boar(CLOSED)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: