Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans, each suffering in a way of their own, fight to maintain the normal peaceful life they built. What struggles await them with the shifting seasons?
Leaf-fall has come at last, and the trees are shifting colors. Cooler nights linger, and the morning dawns misted.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Morningpaw for SC MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Morningpaw for SC MCA Empty
PostSubject: Morningpaw for SC MCA   Morningpaw for SC MCA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 12:38 pm

Cat Name : Morningpaw

Clan : Shadowclan

What are the duties of a medicine cat :
The duties of a medicine cat include nursing the sick and wounded back to health, interpreting the dreams and signs sent by Starclan and sharing them with the leader, taking apprentices to the Moonstone, staying faithful and following the rules set for a medicine cat, making large decisions and choosing the best option for the good of the clan(s), and once they earn their full name, they must train a cat under them to follow in their paw-steps and eventually take over the position once the cat is no longer able to serve as medicine cat.

What you would do with this position :
First of all, I would learn all the herbs necessary and post in necessary topics to heal as well as make my own for when a sign needs to be shared. I would also have Morning spend time with all her clan-mates as well as develop relationships with the other MCs/MCAs so she may have different opinions of the other clans that aren't what her clan-mates think. This would help make interesting scenarios when an apprentice begins to talk badly about another clan.

Why you think you deserve this position :
Well, this position will help me stay more active and build up a great personality for the lovely Morningpaw. I also adore SC and I really want to help bring some spark and spunk into the clan. Morningpaw also needs a good boost to become someone that she herself is proud of.

Recommendations :
1)Reaper King
2)bunjamin
3)Middy
4)Drippy
5)Lulu
6)Hazel
7)Rush

Last edited by Amity on Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:32 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Plover [P], Flower [F], Storm [S]
Male
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 7544
Clan/Rank : [P] Windclan Warrior, [F] Skyclan Warrior, [S] Riverclan Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Morningpaw for SC MCA   Morningpaw for SC MCA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 1:53 pm

Recommendo

Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Tier 2
Reaper's Trio
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me

PostSubject: Re: Morningpaw for SC MCA   Morningpaw for SC MCA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 4:35 pm

recommendoooooooooooooooo

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [S]wiftStep(WC)// [B]irdFlight(TC)// [L]ilyTail(RC)// [St] SilentWhisper(SkC)// [C]rowFur(SC) ~~~~[D]arkPaw
Female
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1554
Clan/Rank : [S]-WindClan-Senior warrior// [B]-ThunderClan-Senior warrior// [L]-RiverClan-Warrior// [St]-SkyClan-Naw// [C]-ShadowClan-Senior warrior ~~~~Npc Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Morningpaw for SC MCA   Morningpaw for SC MCA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 6:15 pm

I recommend! Good luck! :)

TC senior warrior---RC warrior---WC senior warrior---SC senior warrior--SkC naw

~Windclan's Deputy~

Morningpaw for SC MCA Webp_net_gifmaker__1__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dbsnja0Morningpaw for SC MCA Webp_net_gifmaker_by_lilykagminevocaloid-dbsnrk1Morningpaw for SC MCA Webp_net_gifmaker_by_lilykagminevocaloid-dbsrs0nMorningpaw for SC MCA Webp_net_gifmaker_by_lilykagminevocaloid-dbu5ja2
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Lynxtail, Frostpaw
Female
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3747
Clan/Rank : Rogue, Thunderclan Warrior (tier 3), SC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Morningpaw for SC MCA   Morningpaw for SC MCA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:03 pm

Recommend!

Apprentice #9999ff                               Tier 3, #ff6600                    Former Medicine Cat, #669966
PitaPata Cat tickers
[size=9]Since Drip joined WCC!
please heckin post drip, it's been 17 years
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Female
Aries Rooster
Number of posts : 716
Clan/Rank : top rinklet

PostSubject: Re: Morningpaw for SC MCA   Morningpaw for SC MCA Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2018 9:49 pm

Recommend. Good luck!! <3

Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Female
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior

PostSubject: Re: Morningpaw for SC MCA   Morningpaw for SC MCA Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 8:15 am

Recommended! :)

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Morningpaw for SC MCA SQfTPip
Morningpaw for SC MCA Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (M)allowbrook, (A)utumn*, (N)ighthawk, (F)awnpaw*, (O)wlgaze, (S)oftpaw, (R)obinpatch
Male
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 383
Clan/Rank : (M)-Skyclan warrior, (N)-Thunderclan warrior, (A)-Rogue (dead), (F)-Windclan apprentice (Dead), (O)-Shadowclan naw, (S)-Riverclan apprentice, (R)-Riverclan naw

PostSubject: Re: Morningpaw for SC MCA   Morningpaw for SC MCA Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 2:51 pm

Hey there! I recommend! :) Good luck~

Thunderclan♡◇♡Skyclan♡◇♡Riverclan♡◇♡Riverclan♡◇♡Shadowclan♡◇♡

♡By: Jay Bird!!♡
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morningpaw for SC MCA   Morningpaw for SC MCA Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 3:42 pm

Hello there! I recommend~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morningpaw for SC MCA   Morningpaw for SC MCA Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 4:50 pm

+1 From me! Good luck!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morningpaw for SC MCA   Morningpaw for SC MCA Icon_minitimeThu Jul 19, 2018 6:09 pm

+1! :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Morningpaw for SC MCA   Morningpaw for SC MCA Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 8:06 am

I rec! ;)
Back to top Go down
Seer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Seer

Characters : [B] Brindlestar // [S] Splashwillow // [E] Elmcloud // [A] Adderfeather // [G] Galepaw // [D] Duskpaw
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2832
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Leader [S] RiverClan Queen [E] SkyClan Warrior [A] RiverClan Warrior [G] RiverClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: Morningpaw for SC MCA   Morningpaw for SC MCA Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2018 9:51 am

Morningpaw of SC is now MCA!

congratulations!

Morningpaw for SC MCA 3_0_v_13
✩  Adderfeather . . . ✩ . . . Duskpaw . . . ✩ . . . Brindlestar . . . ✩ . . . Elmcloud . . . ✩ . . . Galepaw  ✩

✩ . . . Splashwillow . . . ✩

Living  |  Deceased
Morningpaw for SC MCA Tumblr_milt6hTEsx1s6294bo1_400
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morningpaw for SC MCA   Morningpaw for SC MCA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morningpaw for SC MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-