Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game]

Go down 
+2
Mamenchisaurus
addie ♥
6 posters
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game] Empty
PostSubject: Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game]   Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game] EmptySun 15 Jul 2018 - 16:18

This is a pretty simple game, how you play it is below.

1. Start with a word and scramble up some of the letter.
2. Then, let auto-correct correct it.
3. Do this over and over again to form a random sentence.

Don't scramble the words around!

You guys can make fun of the sentences if you want

I'll show you:

heal ah ETA aha thruway  

If the word doesn't auto-correct then retype it so it does!

Hopefully this topic works out ;-;

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game]   Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game] EmptySun 15 Jul 2018 - 16:26

After going http church no joke we egg Gabbed BYU my discover if Tigertail you for the first to swim this is what you felt eddy xenon effrontery Friday for December Ed frighten eFolder 3rds wedge high edged TGIF BYU weir weather QWERTY were for we forgot fed Fidgephant QWERTY rag yet is the color and the color of the gray color gray gray tabby color color and gray tabby gray gray color color and gray gray tabby color gray gray color color gray color with gray gray tabby gray gray tabby color color and color gray color and color she said it was not the gray tabby gray color gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color color and color gray gray color gray gray tabby color color and gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray color gray gray tabby color color and gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color help me has a little color gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color gray gray tabby color color and color

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game] Image10
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game]   Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game] EmptySun 15 Jul 2018 - 16:45

Example clamp pm a a pm imma maim Kami man nma and DNA and drama team want stand data ats Stan has say yes esa as a was saw.

(Apparently, I'm gonna maim Kami, DNA and the drama team. They want a stand and Stan said yes. XD)

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game] Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game]   Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game] EmptySun 15 Jul 2018 - 16:51

Take Two: Dervish the to try to rethink earth to trig eFolder worn quite effectively we schedule her WCC.

(OK, I want to rethink Earth and me and someone else schedules another member’s WCC. Also, a trig eFolder is worn effectively. wot)

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game] Image10
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game]   Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game] EmptySun 15 Jul 2018 - 16:57

"I am confusion."

whee earache tiara Ryukyu Wyeth yids Guadalajara tradition fortuity JAPURA YEWS metadata ruts Hersey
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game]   Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game] EmptySun 15 Jul 2018 - 19:46

He’ll energy prison beer or hits stir. Who’s sea lap do yup doc get? Mi ding every find, that out. Desk antonym sure hate I act it kudos sis eco I loot? Owl is send so a group at hi on trunks kill light al abtuse form a calm. Aye glares? Ivy only ‘tis if she. Still Ustinov and quests kind, into all odds. Skyline, yes Effie sat we. Pelts heaps. Envelope first Hulu has Nynorsk bug slab elf up chutzpah wolf. Ally?

Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game] Signat10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game]   Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game] EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 5:07

"Start to be with three beck and we have too many of my loved it and YOU have a great artist at three color of the inner part of the war as soon he could do to not slap in the face to face with a Scottish accent. "

Ok but like
Sometimes it'll literally tell me exactly what I need for a post as its creepy.

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3839

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game]   Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game] EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 15:07

Cool oh, am greatly elf for a Gary and year of as.
-Drippy 2k18

PostSubject: Re: Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game]   Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game] Empty

Back to top Go down

Auto-Correct Whyyyy [Game]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: