Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family Time (closed)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

Family Time (closed) Empty
PostSubject: Family Time (closed)   Family Time (closed) EmptyThu 12 Jul 2018 - 21:20

Laying at the base of Tall Branch with his head rested on his paws, the newly named Tinystar laid with his short front paws tucked under his chest and his long tail wrapped around his body as he enjoyed the warm, Greenleaf sun. Being a new leader so suddenly meant a lot of things had changed for the small tom, but even so, that didn't stop him from spending some time just relaxing in camp, surrounded by his clanmates and loved ones. And on top of his new leader duties, his mate, Moonlight, had just recently given birth to four healthy kits, who he couldn't have been more greatful for. But, with kits came exhaustion and while he loved kits, he also cherished these few moments alone where he was able to drift off to sleep, satisfied with how life was for the time being. A healthy family, a healthy clan... it was all almost too good to be true.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Family Time (closed) VHQrlk5
Family Time (closed) 1QYZaRo

Family Time (closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
Clover

Clover

Characters : Gingerpaw; Slatepaw; Eclipse
Clan/Rank : {G}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {S}: Thunderclan/Apprentice; {E}: Asylum/Nightstriker
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 4075

PostSubject: Re: Family Time (closed)   Family Time (closed) EmptyThu 12 Jul 2018 - 21:26

Hailkit watched his father from where he crouched in some bushes near the Tall Branch. He looked so peaceful but that was about to be ruined. The small tom crept forward on all fours being careful not to make a sound and wincing when he did, loudly might he add. He stalked towards his father before he was close enough and pounced landing on his fathers back. “Gotcha!” The kit meowed before rolling off and going to lay in front of his father.

Slatepaw:

Eclipse:
Back to top Go down
http://flamesoftheheart.freeforums.net/
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Family Time (closed)   Family Time (closed) EmptyFri 13 Jul 2018 - 8:36

Waspkit peaked from The Nursery as he saw his brother, Hailkit, stalking forwards to soon pounce onto his father. Waspkit scoffed, knowing his fathers approval of great skills must be known to Waspkit. So, the oldest tom began to creep from The Nursery, and while Waspkit had a hard time climbing, he could find a way to get to his father quietly. So, he began to move the tiniest bit faster, becoming impatient by the minute. Soon, he took off, jumping up like a toad and leaping onto his fathers spot, which Hailkit also had become perched upon during Waspkit's attack. "'Gotcha!'" He mocked in a sweet tone, laughing playfully as he was just playing with Hailkit, though a little rougher.
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Family Time (closed)   Family Time (closed) EmptyFri 13 Jul 2018 - 13:14

Swankit tentatively stepped out of the nursery, blinking to try and get her eyes adjusted to the light. It was no use though; her vision continued to fail her even though she had left the darkness of the den. "There really is something wrong with me, is there?" She thought wistfully, her tail lashing in agitation, "I really should tell Mom and Dad, but...what of they don't love me anymore? What if they don't like me as much as Beekit and Bumblekit and Waspkit? I already have a really different name, they'd think I'm strange if I have something wrong with my eyes, too!"

Sighing, she sulked towards her family, watching as her two siblings asaulted her father. The gray and white she-kit was tempted to join them in the fun, but she was terrified that they might discover her secret. What if one of them noticed how unfocused and clouded her eyes probably seemed? What if one of them noticed how poorly she reacted to one of them being right in front of her? What if..what if- Mind whirring, she scurried right back to the nursery and the safety of the nest. They would probably get along fine without her, anyway.

Family Time (closed) Tenor Family Time (closed) Original Family Time (closed) 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Family Time (closed)   Family Time (closed) EmptyFri 13 Jul 2018 - 13:38

Last but not least, came Beekit. She was sleeping, an undoubtedly rare occurrence for a kit that seemed to be an endless beacon of energy. Startled, she awoke when Waspkit sped away from the Nursery, instantly alert and ready to follow him out into whatever crazy adventure they were set for. Catching sight of her father, she smirked, just as excited as the other two kits who were already clambering up over his back. She turned her head for one moment to Swankit, beckoning her. Deep inside those almond-colored eyes, there was a hint of concern. She wasn't like her or Waspkit - headstrong, or even like Hailkit - collected.

'Wrong. She's wrong. It's probably her fault.' was her only fleeting thought before she hurried to catch up with her other siblings, crashing into her father's side mindlessly. "Got-chaaaaaa!"

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ice

Ice

Characters : Fuzzface, Curlyfluff, Sweetheart, Molehill
Clan/Rank : (F)WC/T5, (C)TC/T5, (S)TC/T2, (M)WC/T2
Libra Dragon
Number of posts : 5863

PostSubject: Re: Family Time (closed)   Family Time (closed) EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 21:43

Not having been paying attention and instead dozing off to sleep, the small tom let out a surprised yowl when something jumped on his back. Snapping his head around, he was relieved to see it was just Hailkit, but before he could say anything, his three other kits were all suddenly on top of him as well. Letting out an "oof" sort of huff, the leader couldn't help but let out a chuckle of laughter at the predicament he was in.

"The great SkyClan leader, defeated by his own band of kits!" he exclaimed, struggling for a few moments under their weight before falling limp. Closing his eyes, he pretended to pass out in hopes of giving the group of kits a little scare before he chose the right moment to strike back.

gym rat    crazy poodle lady    mst

Family Time (closed) VHQrlk5
Family Time (closed) 1QYZaRo

Family Time (closed) Molex311
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: Family Time (closed)   Family Time (closed) EmptyWed 18 Jul 2018 - 9:14

Waspkit jumped back at his fathers sudden faint, he looked over to his siblings and shrugged, "I scared the leader," he started, singing, "But I didn't scare the deputy..." he looked down, the joke was funny, but he knew it needed some work in order to be a joke that his father would be proud of. He looked over at Swankit and Beekit, smiling at the two you were obviously both loved by the kit. "So, how's your guys' day goin'?" he mewed. He usually didn't ask that sort of question, but when it came to having nothing else to say, he would mew things that usually were spat by his mouth.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Time (closed)   Family Time (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Time (closed)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: SkyClan Camp-
Jump to: