Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Small Camping Trip

Go down 
AuthorMessage
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

Small Camping Trip Empty
PostSmall Camping Trip

So I've already addressed that I was gonna be inactive due to a short power-outage although I will now be a little less active because of a small vacation I'll be going to. Camping! I only will be bringing my phone so if I am in a topic with you currently, please be patient because I don't even know if they have wifi or not. So, if I don't respond to topics as quickly or not at all, that's why. I won't be there for long so I'll be back soon! (I'll be leaving tomorrow @ 10 am where I am, although that's not very useful because we all are in different places.)
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Small Camping Trip :: Comments

No Comment.

Small Camping Trip

Page 1 of 1