Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ready to be more active!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Ready to be more active! Empty
PostReady to be more active!

Hey there! As you've noticed, my activity level had gone down to an incredible low since a while back. The truth is, I've been struggling with major depression. School also played a huge role in keeping me away from WCC. Other stressing factors included home life and my anorexia, which thankfully is no more! Now that I've got my life sorted and have my priorities straight, I can finally enjoy some role-playing fun with my online family! I'm sorry for not making an announcement sooner but I just wasn't feeling up to telling anyone then. I'm not going into details about my depression but just know that it's under control! :)

~<3 Capri!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Ready to be more active! :: Comments

addie ♥
Re: Ready to be more active!
Post Sun 8 Jul 2018 - 13:23 by addie ♥
I know how you feel, Caprisun! I struggled a little bit not too long ago but am now back on track. If you ever want to take a well needed break we would be totally fine with it! <3

Ready to be more active!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: