Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

I think i'm doing this right..

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ratman

ratman

Number of posts : 14

I think i'm doing this right.. Empty
PostSubject: I think i'm doing this right..   I think i'm doing this right.. EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 11:42 pm

"Hello i am Ratkit" ratkit said as he walked over to one of the big cats. He was very small and felt very small next to them. How was he goin to be a warrior someday? Hopefully the leader would tech him. he had head the leader was a very great cat. Maybe that would bee his mentor. who knews. Maybe this big cat, "do you think the leader will train me?" he asked in a kind of not nice way.

Let me know if i am doing this wrong
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: I think i'm doing this right..   I think i'm doing this right.. EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 11:58 pm

Dewpaw looked down at the small kit. "Uh, Hi Ratkit!" Her fluffy tail flicked as she listened to the kit talk. "You would sure be lucky, I bet he would give you soo much to do. My mentor didn't take me out today." Dewpaw ignored the rude tone of his voice, he is a kit after all. When I'm a mentor, Im going to make sure my apprentice has enough to do.

OOC: You're doing fine since your new, for now you should work on spelling and punctuation.

:3
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: I think i'm doing this right..   I think i'm doing this right.. EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 12:22 am

Bumblekit approaches the two small cats, hoping to make some new friends. Just to be nice, Bumblekit decided it be kind to make a helpful entrance. “Hey!” Bumblekit began as she started to introduce herself, “My names Bumblekit, I’m as new as you to this camp, Ratkit!” She smiled kindly toward the Tom, beginning to see the She next to her. Bumblekit nodded her head in respect “Your name?” She asked delightfully.
Back to top Go down
ratman

ratman

PostSubject: Re: I think i'm doing this right..   I think i'm doing this right.. EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 12:00 pm

Sorry I do not write a lot but I will work on it. I hope this is better

Ratkit frowned. The other cat did not seem happy. He had a bad mentor so it made sense he was not happy. He said "I hope your mentor does more things. That's not good". Another cat came. She was very nice. It seemed funny to him. Ratkit was not usually nice. But the girl cat was so he tried to smile. It was weird. What was the other cats name. "Yeah what is your name?"

His is not nice, but she is very nice and small.
Back to top Go down
Dewberry

Dewberry

Pisces Rooster
Number of posts : 1332

PostSubject: Re: I think i'm doing this right..   I think i'm doing this right.. EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 12:41 pm

"I'm Dewpaw." she thought for a moment on what to say "Do you two want to play a game?" she gathered a mossball from a small store of moss for the nests.

:3
Back to top Go down
addie ♥

addie ♥

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit
Sagittarius Dog
Number of posts : 4487

PostSubject: Re: I think i'm doing this right..   I think i'm doing this right.. EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 12:44 pm

OOC: Dew Misty is back if you want me to make a bonding topic for Dewpaw

IC:
Bumblekit nodded “I would love to, although you’ll have to teach me how to because I have no memory of the rules whatsoever.” Bumblekit frowned but still stayed in her exact mood she had been in from the start “But Mossball sounds quite fun even if the rules are unfamiliar!”
Back to top Go down
ratman

ratman

PostSubject: Re: I think i'm doing this right..   I think i'm doing this right.. EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 7:09 pm

"sure why not" he meowed rather unhappily. Ratkit wanted more exctitement. But there was not much as a kitten. He looked at Bumblekit. She was excited even if she did not know. He walked closer but did not say anymore.

His is not nice, but she is very nice and small.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think i'm doing this right..   I think i'm doing this right.. Empty

Back to top Go down

I think i'm doing this right..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Camp-
Jump to: