Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
The Clans are being greeted by silence from their ancestors, unless StarClan is voicing their fury. With the anger of the stars against them, how will the cats of the clans fare as newleaf reclaims the area?
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. This month's activity check is currently ongoing. Please submit a completed form for each of your characters, and remember to include an explanation for each character over the three base allowed!
Newleaf is steadily returning to the forest, the flowers, grasses, and trees blooming with life once more. After the flood of last Newleaf, the heavy rains seem more threatening to the clans older members, but as prey and herbs slowly return there seems to be a fragile sense of peace. What challenges will Newleaf hold for the clan cats?
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Thin

Thin

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Female
Scorpio Tiger
Number of posts : 4453
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Kit

Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved) Empty
PostSubject: Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved)   Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 6:46 am

Welcome to Thin's Big Lump Of Art Gallery...thing
All artwork here is made by me and cannot be used without permission & credit
Enjoy
!

What I Post
While I do post cat art, I also like to do
scenes, still-life, etc. So you'll get a whole mix of stuff.

Where Else I Can Be found
You can find me on DA & on insta, though I'm keeping
my insta user closed for now.
@Thinnylittlethin on DA

Are You Posting Commissions/Requests?
Ok, so I'm still thinking about doing commissions, if I did them you'd need to have
DA points since I don't use PayPal for this. Requests are closed because I have a lot
already so if you want one you'll have to wait.

Code:
PIECE
NAME
Disc. (optional)

That's pretty much all, so let's start!
please do not comment or post on this, I'll ask for commissions and requests in another topic.

*~ Mallowkit of ThunderClan ~*

#ff9999
Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved) Giphy
Character BookletTopic Updates

Last edited by Thinny Thin-Thin on Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Thin

Thin

Characters : Thinstripe (Female, Dead), Eaglefeather (Female, Dead), Lion (Male, Dead), Cherry (Female, Dead), Lulu (Female, Dead), Scout (Male, Dead), Finchshine (Female, Dead), Brokenkit (Male, Dead), Brackenpaw (Male, Dead), Maplepaw (Female, Dead), Toadclaw (Male, Dead), Sedgewhisker (Male, Dead), Newt (Male, Dead), Ivyshine (Female, Dead), Muddyfang (Male, Dead), Adderkit (Male, Dead), Otterfrost (Female, Dead), Emberfall (Female, Dead), Rowankit (Male, Alive)
Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved)   Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 6:48 am

Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved) Img_3811
"Predator & Prey"

#ff9999

Back to top Go down
Thin

Thin

Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved)   Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 07, 2018 6:51 am

Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved) Img_3812
"Sunset Beach"
its at the wrong angle sorry

#ff9999

Back to top Go down
Thin

Thin

Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved)   Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved) Icon_minitimeSun Jul 08, 2018 12:14 pm

Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved) Img_3710
"Wild Fire"

#ff9999

Back to top Go down
Thin

Thin

Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved)   Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 12, 2018 7:54 am

Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved) Untitl31
hhhh I think I'm just gonna post here now and wont do any special setups because im lazy

#ff9999

Back to top Go down
Thin

Thin

Female
Scorpio Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved)   Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2018 9:15 am

Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved) Untitl32
Wow what an icon @Cry

#ff9999

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved)   Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Thin's Big Lump Of Art (trust me I've improved)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: