Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Hawk Perched On The Birch Tree [Closed]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

A Hawk Perched On The Birch Tree [Closed] Empty
PostSubject: A Hawk Perched On The Birch Tree [Closed]   A Hawk Perched On The Birch Tree [Closed] EmptySat Jul 07, 2018 2:19 am

Hawkstrike walked out of camp with his apprentice close behind. He wasn’t going to lie and say he was the best at hunting in the clan, even if he could give her the basics he knew she would be better off learning hunting from other warriors as he barely could catch enough prey to make his patrols anything but a waste of time. However there was one specific area the tom exceled at…and it was at battling.

Most cats that had fought at his side could easily describe his style as surprisingly aggressive, rash, even brutal…but none could say he wasn’t skilled at it and could defeat warriors way bigger than him either through the use of the strength that earned him his suffix or through rather cunning techniques that at times could easily fall in a grey zone between fair play and being dishonorable at best. In his mind, wining was the only thing that mattered, regardless of what it could take.

When he reached a nice clearing with soft grass able to cushion their falls if needed, he turned around to face Birchpaw with a serious expression “As you probably know, being a warrior means you will need to fight for your clan and those you care for sooner or later. It’s my duty to teach you to do so and I shall not delay it any further. I won’t go easy on you just because you are my apprentice, as in a real battle your enemy won’t hesitate to rip you to shreds if given the chance. Are you ready?”.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down

A Hawk Perched On The Birch Tree [Closed]
Page 1 of 1