Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Overcoming Hills (Closed)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Overcoming Hills (Closed) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) - Page 2 EmptySun 15 Jul 2018 - 19:48

"I've got you now!" Shade yowled triumphantly, rearing up to give Nutfur several hearty thwacks across both sides of the head with clawed paws.

Shade used Upright Front Paws on Nutfur, dealing 13 damage and costing 20 stamina.

Nutfur is Stunned for one turn.

Shade
7/60
115/200

Nutfur
69/100
225/280

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyMon 16 Jul 2018 - 5:39

“You deranged monster of a cat don’t even know what you’re talking about!” Nutfur spat, still not quite oriented. Th blows to her head definitely made it worse, but she was slowly able to fight through it. Dizziness was not going to stop her from defeating this evil rogue.

Overcoming Hills (Closed) - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jul 2018 - 5:42

Shade snarled and yowled as he put as much force and power in what could very well be his last chance to get an attack in on Nutfur, slashing hard across her face.

Shade used Rear-Up to Slash on Nutfur, dealing 13 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Nutfur is no longer Stunned.

Shade
7/60
100/200

Nutfur
56/100
225/280

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyWed 18 Jul 2018 - 6:13

Finally coming back to her senses, Nutfur barely winced when Shade's claws raked down her face. Right then, she had no time for pain. This was her chance to finally bring to justice the cat who had hurt and killed her family and friends, the cat she had tried harder than anyone knew to make life good for before he threw his chance away. Now he was nothing but a fox-hearted monster. No, worse than fox-hearted. A downright evil excuse for a cat who deserved to rot in pain in the Dark Forest until he died for a second time. Hazel eyes blazing with a newfound fury, she stood straight up on her paws. Claws unsheathed, and her paw sliced through the air, just barely missing his neck. Instead, the force of her blow caught his upper chest, knocking the rogue back, utterly too weak from his wounds to fight any longer. Running towards him, she prepared for a killing blow. An actually successful one, she hoped for this time.

Nutfur used Front Paw Strike on Shade, dealing 14 damage and costing 10 stamina. Shade is unable to battle.

Nutfur:
56/100
215/280

Shade:
Unable to battle

OOC: I was thinking now he just runs away before she can kill him.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jul 2018 - 13:34

Shade grunted when he hit the ground after the final blow, panting heavily. Fury churned and boiled within him. He lost! How in the name of the Place of No Stars could he have lost this battle?! ...No. The only reason he had been defeated was because he had been weakened by his first battle against Hillpaw. That had to have been it. He was still strong. He was still feared.

But... right now, all that didn’t matter. All that did matter was that he got away. He couldn’t stay here any longer, or else Nutfur would kill him. He knew she would, after what he had done to Duckpuddle and Spotfur. He had to continue on. Even if that meant retreating.

He stumbled back up to his paws as quickly as he could, then raced to the riverbank. He just knew Nutfur would give chase — what rational cat would let someone like him escape his judgement so easily? — so he kicked up muddied sand and rocks from the ground with his hind paws in the hopes it would hit the she-cat’s face and stun her long enough to make his getaway. He slipped into the water, paddled fiercely to the other side, and streaked off until he disappeared over the hills, knowing the water would douse his scent.

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) - Page 2 EmptyTue 31 Jul 2018 - 14:24

"Come back you filthy piece of crow-food!" Nutfur yowled, sprinting after Shade, hoping to quickly catch up with the weakened rogue. Only cowards ran from fights they started, and she knew that in spite of his evilness, he was nothing more than a self-centered, foolish, coward. But unfortunately, a skilled and tactical fighter. Clouds of kicked up sediment blew into her face, and she quickly closed her eyes, losing her sense of direction. When the dust cleared, she saw the tom swimming across the river in hopes of escaping. In most circumstances, she would have continued chasing despite his clear advantage, but this was different. Hillpaw was severely injured and she had no idea if he was even still conscious. Helping him was her first priority. Running to the apprentice's side, she starting checking his wounds. "Are you alright? I'm going to get you back to camp."

"Get away from me!" Hillpaw had watched the fight from his spot crumpled on the ground, unable to move. Of course he knew Nutfur was going to win, a mixed-blood rogue didn't stand a chance against two RiverClanners. What surprised him was how long it took her, and how she didn't even kill him. Well, what did he expect from a traitor? Her blood right was invalid after what she had done. The moment she knelt down next to him, he tried to smack her with his paw, but his legs felt to heavy and weak to even stand, let alone attack. But he would rather crawl back to camp himself than let this cat help him. 

"Hillpaw, we don't have time for this. You need to get back to camp. I know you don't like me, but you have to accept the fact that I just saved your life, and if you want it to stay that way, I need you to cooperate." Nutfur frowned, both at Hillpaw's bratty behavior and realizing how many open wounds he had on him. Shade had nearly landed a killing blow, with a long gash that reached to right below his neck. These wounds were serious, and if they got infected, he could die. Picking up the apprentice by his scruff, she began to drag him back to camp, ignoring his struggles.

"I would have done just fine without you, Shade never stood a chance! And you took long enough to fight him, and you didn't even manage to kill him! Now let go of me!" Hillpaw spat the words out angrily, not wanting a single phrase to be misunderstood. Nutfur wasn't some hero because of this, and it was so arrogant to act like it! He had started fighting first, not her! It was him who delivered record fast blows, not her! It was her fault that he was being dragged back to camp, reduced to a bloody, struggling mess. "You're not a hero, you're a traitor! You tried to free ThunderClan prisoners!"

"Why do you keep bringing up untrue rumors from before you were born? I know you're mother wouldn't approve, and you are acting just like Shade when he was an apprentice. That kind of thinking only gets you to bad places, and makes you lose friends and family." Though she didn't admit it, that one kind of hit Nutfur hard. She had tried to free a ThunderClan prisoner, but only because she was doing it for RiverClan's sake. It wasn't because she liked ThunderClan more (Why did everyone think that?), but because she thought it would be a better way to keep her clan safe. That didn't make her a traitor. Her jaw was beginning to ache from Hillpaw's struggling, so she let go for a moment. "Can you please stop struggling? I need to get you back to camp."

"Because they are true! And don't you dare act like you know Swanpetal better than I do! There is a difference between me and Shade you know. I'm pure RiverClan and he's half ShadowClan! I'm sure you definitely know a lot about having friends when the entire clan hates you for being a traitor!" Hillpaw yowled, trying to get to his paws the moment Nutfur dropped him. Again, all of his efforts were futile, and he ended up just giving up after a little while. Though this traitor seemed to think he and Shade were even remotely similar, he didn't agree. that rogue and him had nothing in common, and the words of a traitor could never convince him of otherwise.

"You know what? I'm tried of you acting like this. I saved you, and if you want to be an ungrateful little kit, so be it. I'm taking you back to camp." There was so much Nutfur wanted to scream, but she was sure she couldn't fit everything she was feeling into words that Hillpaw could understand. Ignoring him would just be easier. Picking up his scruff, she continued carrying him back to camp, not caring how much he struggled to get free. Slowly, those began to lessen, until he was too exhausted to continue. Now she could finally get him back to camp.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Overcoming Hills (Closed)   Overcoming Hills (Closed) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Overcoming Hills (Closed)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2