Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 18:25

It was early noon and a certain sand-colored she-cat sat by the camp's entrance. By her paws sat a neatly made bundle of traveling herbs for a certain apprentice. Mapleleaf was yet again heading to the Moonstone with another apprentice. This time it was Snowpaw. The she-cat had eaten her herbs after calling for the apprentice not too long ago. She was currently waiting very patiently for the lucky apprentice to join her. Despite how far the stone was and how long the trip took, the medicine cat actually enjoyed making the journey. It was something exciting to look forward to. Not every trip was the same.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey SQfTPip
Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 18:36

Snowpaw trotted out of the medicine den excitedly, her tail waving high in the air. Not only was she going to be going to the Moonstone to speak with StarClan, but she would also be able to eat delicious herbs without being seen as weird! Well... at least not too weird as she would naturally love them. She purred happily to Mapleleaf in greeting before bending down to gulp up the herbs with gusto. She licked her lips and hummed happily. "Mmm, so delicious! Would it be safe for me to have just a little more before our journey, Mapleleaf?"

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 11:25

(OOC: Bump :3)

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 19:50

OOC: Sorry for my lateness! :0 Shoot me some pms if something like this happens again!

IC: The she-cat shook her head at the apprentice's question. "Herbs like these aren't safe to eat in large amounts. I gave you just enough to give you a boost of energy and to keep your hunger down for the trip. I'm also quite surprised at your love for plants. I can let you aid me in the medicine den but you won't be allowed to eat the herbs." she said as she stood up. "Follow me now dear. We must not waste anymore of the day." The she-cat then proceeded to lead Snowpaw out of the camp and into the territory.

Both she-cats had left Thunderclan's territory, passed Fourtrees, walked through Windclan, sneaked past the Abandoned Barn, and sprinted speedily across the frightening Thunderpath. Currently Mapleleaf had stopped them so Snowpaw could take a small break. Silverpelt was adorning the sky, meaning that they made it at a good time. "Tell me when you're ready to head in Snowpaw." said the medicine cat. The apprentice was very cooperative throughout the journey and Mapleleaf liked that. She did slow down some places to show Snowpaw the different landmarks but the young she-cat was overall great.

Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 14 Jul 2018 - 17:56

(OOC: Okay. And sorry for my late reply. XD)

Snowpaw followed after Mapleleaf the entire way to Highstones. She looked up in wonder at the large entrance of Mothermouth, her mouth gaped in awe. At the question, she turned to the medicine cat and nodded vigorously. "Yeah, yeah! I'm ready! I'm so excited!"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Virgo Goat

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyFri 20 Jul 2018 - 8:48

The medicine cat nodded and led the hyper she-cat into the darkness. She made sure that Snowpaw stayed close. She didn't want her to get an injury or become frightened. Eventually the two cats stepped into the well lit cavern of the Moonstone.

Mapleleaf sat down near the entrance and smiled at the apprentice. "Touch your nose to the Moonstone, Snowpaw, and Starclan will speak with you." she instructed as she made herself comfortable for the wait.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey   Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Snowpaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highstones-
Jump to: