Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

So Much for Good Behavior [closed]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

So Much for Good Behavior [closed] Empty
PostSubject: So Much for Good Behavior [closed]   So Much for Good Behavior [closed] EmptyJuly 3rd 2018, 8:26 pm

The placid colors of the quickly descending sun set an interesting tone over the four Great Oaks, bathing them in a faint orange glow. Among the calming, peaceful songs of the birds roosting in their nests in its large, thick branches, was a rather large SkyClan apprentice. Jaypaw sat quietly on the lowest branch that she could find, flicking her tail back and forth out of boredom. Cloudroar being blind made it a bit easier to evade his attention, so it wasn't abnormal to find her prowling around the borders on her own, or relaxing in the dying light that bathed the sacred clearing. She was aware that scaling the large trunks likely wasn't the most respectful thing to do, but that fact didn't bother her. She kept her weary eyes trained on the outskirts of the empty Gathering place, not sure if she'd be thrilled for potential drama or upset that her peaceful evening would be impeded on.

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Characters : [C] - Cloudroar | [F] - Frostwing | [La] - Lakewhisper
Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1658

PostSubject: Re: So Much for Good Behavior [closed]   So Much for Good Behavior [closed] EmptyJuly 18th 2018, 12:13 am

(oof i lost this topic in my sea of topics sorry ;c)

Mothpaw found it easy to sneak out of camp by herself. What with her mentor not really being very on top of her training and everything. She had explored pretty much every inch of WindClan's territory now, and she was looking for something a bit more daring. She had always wondered what Fourtrees was like without the masses of cats clogging the clearing, so that was where her paws took her. She honestly didn't think she'd meet anyone there. It was anyclan's territory, so why would someone be there?

As soon as she stepped foot into fourtrees, her gaze latched onto an unfamiliar form of a cat her age. SkyClan Her nose quickly identified the scent while wrinkling in obvious disgust. The presence didn't scare her though. She continued down into the clearing with narrowed eyes. "What are you doing so far from your little forest, SkyClanner?" She sneered haughtily. She knew WindClan was much superior to SkyClan, and she had to make sure the she-cat knew it.

My Characters
Post here if you need me!
So Much for Good Behavior [closed] Sign_s13
So Much for Good Behavior [closed] Rq_11_10
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: So Much for Good Behavior [closed]   So Much for Good Behavior [closed] EmptyJuly 21st 2018, 5:14 pm

Jaypaw rolled her eyes at the sight of a skimpy WindClan apprentice below her, her wish to avoid associating herself with the filthy moor-dwellers obviously under strain. "I would find myself asking you the same question, if you had half the brains to answer it." She chuckled at the realization that she could sit atop her little branch for the rest of the night, teasing her fellow apprentice. WindClanner's weren't built to scale trees, just like SkyClanner's weren't built for running across the moors. She had the advantage here, and it was something that she wasn't afraid to rub in. She already knew this would end with a fight, so why not go ahead and get on with it?"Usually, I take what I get when it comes to fights. But this time, I think I might give you the upper hand." Leaping off of the branch, she landed squarely in front of her opponent, effortlessly.

"And now, we're on even grounds." She smiled sweetly and tilted her head just slightly as she looked into her opponent's eyes. Jaypaw's impatient tendencies weren't left back in SkyClan camp, and after a tense moment passed between the pair, she launched herself towards Mothpaw with no warning.

Jaypaw used Leap-and-Hold, dealing -6 damage and using -10 Stamina Points. Mothpaw is stunned for 2 turns.

Jaypaw:
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Mothpaw:
14/20 HP
80/80 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Last edited by Maple on July 21st 2018, 5:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14823

PostSubject: Re: So Much for Good Behavior [closed]   So Much for Good Behavior [closed] EmptyJuly 21st 2018, 5:14 pm

The member 'Maple' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

So Much for Good Behavior [closed] Mistpe10
So Much for Good Behavior [closed] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Clan/Rank : [C] - SkyClan Senior Warrior Tom. [F] - SkyClan Young Warrior She. [La] - RiverClan Experienced Warrior Tom.
Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So Much for Good Behavior [closed]   So Much for Good Behavior [closed] EmptyJuly 22nd 2018, 11:32 pm

Mothpaw rolled her eyes when the SkyClan apprentice spit back a lame retort. "Figures. You SkyClanners need to learn your place." She hissed lowly, her fawn-colored fur fluffing up as she slowly crept her way towards her. She was about to attack the hare-brained furball when Jaypaw beat her to it and pinned her down to the ground. "Get off me, you fluff-brained tree-lover!" She yowled furiously, attempting to escape from her grasp, but every attempt soon proved to be futile. With each useless attempt, her pelt stung more and more where the she-cat's needle-sharp claws pierced her skin, but she didn't let it show. All that could be seen was the fiery anger and hatred that burned deep in her gaze.

Mothpaw is stunned for one more turn.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: So Much for Good Behavior [closed]   So Much for Good Behavior [closed] EmptyJuly 25th 2018, 8:36 pm

Refusing to let the kit-like flailing of her opponent knock her down, the large apprentice kept her maw shut until she spat back at her. "Make me," Jaypaw hissed, vehemence dripping from her words. She wasn't going to give up just because this hair-brained WindClanner was whining like a kit back in the nursery. The fruitless attempts at bucking the calico off would just cause Mothpaw to grow listless, giving her more and more of an advantage over her as she continued to rip at the fur underneath her claws.

Jaypaw continued to use Leap-and-Hold, dealing -6 damage and using -10 Stamina Points. Mothpaw is stunned for 1 turn.

Jaypaw:
20/20 HP
60/80 SP

Mothpaw:
8/20 HP
80/80 SP

ooc; for apprentice vs. apprentice, this move is pretty OP

well, if you roll a 4-6 cx

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So Much for Good Behavior [closed]   So Much for Good Behavior [closed] EmptyJuly 26th 2018, 12:17 am

(it really is)

Mothpaw had given up on trying to struggle her way out of the apprentice's iron-tight grasp and decided to conserve her energy, though it was still draining pretty fast. She gave snapped her teeth at Jaypaw lamely as a last attempt to land any type of blow. With a frustrated growl, she glared menacingly up at her while waiting for an opening for her to strike.

Mothpaw is no longer stunned.

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: So Much for Good Behavior [closed]   So Much for Good Behavior [closed] EmptyAugust 9th 2018, 9:52 pm

Grinning just sightly, Jaypaw looked down on the struggling she-cat. It was almost end-game for her, and she knew it. She leaped off gracefully, landing square in front of the she-cat. That didn't matter to her. She took the she-cat's frozen state to her advantage and scrambled up the nearest Great Oak she could find. Hiding in the leaves of the beautiful tree, Jaypaw smiled. Then, using the tactics Cloudroar had shown her, the she-cat fell- but not on accident. She landed squarely on Mothpaw's shoulders, digging into them with her sharp claws. "I never caught your name, you know." She used her spare time on her shoulders to ask an obviously rhetorical question- she didn't have time to bother with specifics. With the same grace she'd used before, the she-cat leaped off of her shoulders again, facing her opponent for what she assumed would be the last time.

Jaypaw continued to use Sky Drop, dealing -7 damage and using -15 Stamina Points.

Jaypaw:
20/20 HP
45/80 SP

Mothpaw:
1/20 HP
80/80 SP

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

Back to top Go down
Sunlit
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sunlit

Cancer Dragon

PostSubject: Re: So Much for Good Behavior [closed]   So Much for Good Behavior [closed] EmptyAugust 25th 2018, 9:51 pm

With a low growl, Mothpaw finally sprung back to her paws. "It's Mothpaw." Though she was exhausted and her pelt stung from the other she-cat's needle-sharp claws, her eyes glowed defiantly and she held her head high. Quick as lightning, the fawn-pelted apprentice knocked Jaypaw off her paws and proceeded to rake her claws down the RiverClanner's soft underbelly. She leaped back quickly before striking once more before the apprentice could land a blow.

Mothpaw used Belly Rake and Swift Strike, dealing 9 (7+2) HP and 20 SP

Mothpaw
:
1/20 HP
60/80 SP

Jaypaw:
11/20 HP
45/80 SP

My Characters
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So Much for Good Behavior [closed]   So Much for Good Behavior [closed] Empty

Back to top Go down

So Much for Good Behavior [closed]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-
Jump to: