Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe Empty
PostSubject: Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe   Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 9:35 am

S O N G----O F----P A I N

Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe Screen12

Recently, I stepped down from my position as Admin to a large private Roleplaying Server. This was because I  wanted to focus more on a new project. This project is called 'Song of Pain'. It is a new forum that takes place in a world where Magic exists. The center of magic is an archipelago known as Sōr. The world is at peace for hundreds of years, but recently rumor is spreading that an ancient spirit known as Foxxe has returned to cause to take over Sōr...

The problem is that I'm not very good at doing this kind of stuff, so I need help to create this. If you're interested, you can comment here or PM me.

Thank you for your time.

Also, I didn't know whether to put this in Random Stuff or Advertisements, so I just put it in Random Stuff.

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe   Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 10:24 am

I can help with this! It looks like a very interesting concept, and I would like to once again try to help staff and create a role-playing forum. If your interesting, we can talk more over PM.

Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe Signat10
Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe   Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 10:28 am

Sure! Thanks for saying yes. I'll PM you a link to the Early version of the Forum!

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe   Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 10:32 am

I'm already working on making my own rp, but I'll be glad to help you as well. Just note that because I'm as busy as heck and already have an rp of my own I won't be around much after it is finished and running online. I'll talk over PM.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe   Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 10:47 am

Sure, thanks for signing up! Sending you the forum link now.

Back to top Go down
Titanium

Titanium

Characters : [b]reezepaw | [s]oftkit | [p]inekit
Aries Goat
Number of posts : 1239

PostSubject: Re: Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe   Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 1:01 pm

this seems like a very fun site! i’d love to help out if i can! i’d be the first to admit i don’t have much experience in this kind of thing, but i love organising stuff and trying out new things. so if you think i could be helpful, i’d love to sign up!

breezepaw | skyclan apprentice | 20 / 80 | colour code #99ccff

softkit | skyclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #666699

pinekit | shadowclan unborn kit | 5 / 15 | colour code #cc0033

~ not all who wander are lost ~
Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

PostSubject: Re: Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe   Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 7:17 pm

Thanks for signing up. I'll PM you the link, and maybe you can work on finding a way to have category labels like here on WCC since that doesn't seem to work for me.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe   Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe Empty

Back to top Go down

Song of Pain: Return of Foxxe
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: