Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Lovely evening to hunt!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

Lovely evening to hunt! Empty
PostSubject: Lovely evening to hunt!   Lovely evening to hunt! EmptySun 1 Jul 2018 - 12:15

Crowfur was waiting patiently at the camp entrance for his apprentice, Dewpaw. He never got to spend some valuable time with the young apprentice due to many chores piling up on his broad shoulders. That afternoon, the warrior had told Dewpaw that they were going on a quick hunting patrol together. He loved seeing the sun set and feeling the calm night bringing peace into his life. He hoped Dewpaw didn't mind going out this late but it couldn't hurt to do it at least one day.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Characters : Dewpaw and Nightkit
Clan/Rank : Dewpaw: Apprentice | Nightkit: Kitten
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Lovely evening to hunt!   Lovely evening to hunt! EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 3:15

Dewpaw tried not to run. She was so excited! She would learn so much, and she will do her very best! I will do anything to make my mentor proud! she thought. She stood still to look around if she could see her mentor. There he was! She walked towards him.
'Hello Crowfur!' She said. She stopped to sit next to him. Dewpaw relaxed while she looked at the sunset. 'It's a beautiful sunset, isn't it?' She looked back at Crowfur while she said that. 'But anyway, let's train! I am really excited!' She stood up and looked expectantly at het mentor.
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lovely evening to hunt!   Lovely evening to hunt! EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 15:55

OOC: Do you know the hunting system or do you want me to teach you it?

IC: The dark-furred warrior turned to look at his daughter and nodded. "It is Dewpaw! I hope you're up for some night hunting because that's what we're doing starting from now!" The warrior walked out of the camp with a playful purr emitting from his throat.

The pair soon made it to Crowfur's favorite hunting spot. The tom then turned to address his apprentice. "Now Dewpaw, have you heard of the Hunter's Crouch?" the warrior asked. Crowfur began to wait patiently for some sort of answer.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Characters : Dewpaw and Nightkit
Clan/Rank : Dewpaw: Apprentice | Nightkit: Kitten
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Lovely evening to hunt!   Lovely evening to hunt! EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 7:48

(OCC: Sorry that I didn't react! I had to go on a camping for school, but I forgot to say it! I am still really busy, so that's why this message is so short and full of spelling mistakes, sorry! Oh, and please explain how to hunt, because I have forgotten a few details about it.)

Dewpaw looked up to the sky. It was something she would always do when she would be thinking. 'I've heard of it,' she said, still looking at the sky. 'but I have never actually done it. You use it when you want to hunt.' She looked at Crowfur for a second and then went in a weird pose, trying to do something that looked at least a little bit like the Hunter's Crouch.
As you can already tell, it didn't work. While she did the pose she tripped and fell. She quickly stood up and looked at her mentor. 'Well, that didn't work! Oh well, it was worth a shot.' She was a little embarrassed, but she also thought that it was kinda funny. Her mouth trembled as she held her laugh. 'Please,' she said to Crowfur. 'Show me how you do the pose good, and not how to fall.' She smiled. Her first lesson had begon!
Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Leo Snake

PostSubject: Re: Lovely evening to hunt!   Lovely evening to hunt! EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 12:47

OOC: Please forgive me for this delay! I'll send you a pm with a short explanation on how to hunt!

IC: The tom nodded and smiled. "I'll show you how to do it and then you'll have a turn to try." The warrior crouched down to where his belly was almost touching the ground. His tail was a similar situation and it was parallel to the land beneath him. His weight was evenly distributed among his paws with his back ones receiving a bit more pressure. His ears were up against his head and his golden gaze fixated straight ahead. He held the pose so his daughter could study it before getting up and nodding to Dewpaw. "Okay, now you can try. I'll tell you how you did and what you need to work on afterwards."

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lovely evening to hunt!   Lovely evening to hunt! Empty

Back to top Go down

Lovely evening to hunt!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: