Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE]

Go down 
+10
Sunlit
Yoshachu
Fox
Ash
Pinely-san
Titanium
Not
Seer
Transient
Jay Bird
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE]   We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 16:58

Featherpaw pricked her tufted ears up at the sound of Jaystar's familiar call, and strode outside into the clearing, paws shuffling against the well-drained ground. Swiftly scanning the cats' expressions for an idea on the what the meeting was about, the young she-cat could tell that the reason they were gathered wasn't for something pleasant. It was obviously not a usual, enjoyable ceremony that occurred often.
Twitching her ears in anxious foreboding, Featherpaw sat near the back of the crowd, and waited patiently for it to begin, the tip of her silver tail quivering.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE]   We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 21:19

Heronflight and Wrenbreeze came up to the Willow Branch. Wrenbreeze wondered if there would be another warrior or apprentice ceremony, but Heronflight felt a serious tone in his former mentor's words. This was no mere ceremony, he thought as the gray tabby tom watched Jaystar make his announcement.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE]   We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 5:35

Flamepaw rolled her eyes and hissed back. "Funny thing to say when I've been in Riverclan longer than you. Now respect your leader and be quiet!" She tried to keep her voice low, but this was beginning to fill her with aggravation. Cats shot her fearful and accusing looks, as if they suspected she'd killed another in the night. She scooted her way to the back, by a quieter, kinder apprentice. "Can I sit here? I hope you don't mind."
--------------
Spotfur felt a little better as his mates were by his sides. "Do you think we should tell Jaystar about... that patrol?"

Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE]   We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 17:27

(( OOC: Flamepaw's interacting with Featherpaw, right? ))

IC:
The tiny tabby's tail drooped as she caught sight of Hillpaw snarling at Flamepaw. She'd heard the murmurs and stories of what the ginger she-cat had done, but certainly she deserved to be treated at least somewhat better, even though she had committed a terrible crime. Featherpaw believed that Flamepaw deserved more than how others had acted towards her.

Her clanmates' frightened and threatening glares directed towards Flamepaw didn't go unnoticed. Instead of doing the same, she blinked, empathy in her leafy gaze clear, at the apprentice. She was slightly startled when Flamepaw started sliding towards her, but at the same time hopeful that the others wouldn't bother her anymore. At her request to sit near her, Featherpaw simply offered a small smile, and beckoned with her tail to an unoccupied spot beside her.
"S-sure," she replied, keeping her voice soft and faint, almost barely audible. Her quiet new was only for Flamepaw to hear, not anyone else.
Even though she was glad to offer a small gesture of kindness towards the she-cat, Featherpaw was silently and desperately wishing the others wouldn't judge her because of it.

proud og member of the wcc leg cult

We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 Feather-s-Badge-Signature-20200209122543

:.:|| ic  news ||:.:

.:|| Featherpaw ⟡ RC | Smokespirit ⟡ SC | Vixenpaw ⟡ TC ||:.
|  20/80 | 35/90* | 20/80  |
.:||  #292950 | #665f35 | #b02e2e  ||:.

*disabled stat reduction; half-blind

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE]   We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 20:33

The leader looked at his clanmates with serious eyes. He noticed how his apprentice was being annoyed by a young one who clearly being impulsive and rude. But Flamepaw didn't fell for Hillpaw's words. It was good to see how much she had grown. Then, he fixed his eyes on the maimed Spotfur. He couldn't help his fur bristling by the anger of his wounded clanmate. One day... Starclan would make Shadefang paid for what he did. But now... there was something else to discuss. "I'm afraid I'm not here for a ceremony or for a good announcement. I'll be honest with you... during my leader ceremony, I received a message from Starclan about... the true murderers of Rowanpaw, the young apprentices that some of you might remember as the one who was killed by a Thunderclan warrior called Specklefang. But she didn't do it."

Jaystar took a pause, meditating about the weight of his words. He was determined to make justice but would his clanmates think the same? He truly hoped that they would share his vision of the facts. "I'm not willing to leave Rowanpaw's death without the proper punishment for the true killers. Starclan sent me this message to make justice... and that's what I'm going to do. I know that some of you might be afraid of another war... but I'm not going to Thunderclan with that in mind. I just want to talk to Leopardstar and come up with a deal between our two clans. My deputy, Scorchclaw, will be in charge while I'm gone. I will be back before sunset." The leader said with confidence. He was hopeful about a pacific way to end this... but he was also considering the possibility of an imminent conflict between the two clans. It would be unrealistic to not consider those chances.

"Torrentstorm, Dewshine, Minnowslip, Heronflight, Lichenpaw, Hillpaw and... Silverfang will accompany me in this patrol. Meet me at the entrance when you're ready." He doubted for a few seconds when he called Silverfang's name. After all, she was under his punishment for taking a cat's life only for hate but at the same time... if he could count on a fighter to defend him that was Silverfang.

On the other side, the she-cat couldn't believe it when the leader called her name. Of course, she didn't say anything against it and just followed his orders. But she couldn't help to ask him when she met him face to face. With narrowed odd eyes, Silverfang looked at Jaystar. "Why did you choose me? I thought you saw me as a criminal. Shouldn't I be dangerous?" She inquired.

But the blue-grey leader did not doubt. With a lash of his tail, he faced his nephew, piercing green eyes looking through the heart-broken soul she was trying to hide with a sassy and indifferent attitude. "Your crime isn't forgiven yet and I've not ended your punishment, Silverfang... However, I know that you're loyal and a strong, experienced warrior. You made mistakes but I'm willing to give you a second chance to be better. I've faith in you. Don't make me regret this, please." The silverty she-cat nodded, quietly. There was no snappy comments this time. No annoyance in her eyes. This was a chance she couldn't miss and, if she had to be honest, Silverfang was too emotionally tired to say anything against the tom's words.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE]   We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 EmptyTue 3 Jul 2018 - 23:18

Heronflight watched as Jaystar announced something... chilling.  Rowanpaw's murder was not committed by Specklefang, but by some cats that are still alive!  I support your decision, Jaystar.  I always will, Heronflight thought as Jaystar announced the cats that he would bring with him to ThunderClan.  The gray tabby tom froze in shock as Jaystar announced his name to join Jaystar to ThunderClan.  "Don't worry, Jaystar," Heronflight muttered under his breath.  "I won't disappoint."

OOC: gah I had a block of text and my iPad deleted it -_-

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 Image10
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE]   We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 5:06

Nutfur was more than disappointed. When Specklefang had been killed and Flamepaw had been taken prisoner, she had thought that Ivystar had been delivering cruel punishment. And now it turned out that the greatest punishment of all had been carried out on the wrong cat. While she did trust Jaystar way more than his predecessor, she couldn't help but worry he would do something a bit too drastic. What if in a moment of anger and frustration he took another prisoner? Or killed someone else? Hopefully he would just convince Leopardstar to have some sort of small punishment for them, like what had happened to Silverfang. She still couldn't how he had decided to bring that monster. A small part of her wished she was going so that she could try to talk sense with everyone, but that was probably why she hadn't been chosen. Sighing, she nuzzled Spotfur and walked back to the warriors den. Why was her clan the one that never did anything right?
-------------------------
"Pathetic ThunderClan murderers didn't even have the strength to fess up. Why didn't we just punish the entire clan?" Hillpaw hissed under his breath as Jaystar talked, wondering why some cats had seen Ivystar as overly cruel when there was way more she could have done for the clan. Not that she could have been a bad leader, that was impossible, but even a strong clan like RiverClan could be a bit too merciful. When his name was called to join the patrol, his face lit up with a huge grin. Finally, he was going to make at least a small part of an important decision! He could yell at all the ThunderClanners, and maybe even get the whole clan punished for not noticing they had been wrong for so many moons.
"Yes! I going to punish some pathetic ThunderClanners with Jaystar! Thank StarClan I get too go!" After his joyous shout, Hillpaw sprinted for the camp's entrance, waiting for Jaystar and everyone else he had called to join him. Finally he had the chance to prove how much of pathetic code-breakers their rival clan was!

We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 Signat10
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE]   We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 5:23

A rather frightened chill ran through Flurrypaw as her mentor was called to avenge this dead apprentice. What if ThunderClan decided to attack them in camp? What if Dewshine...?

She stood up quickly and whipped her head around to find the gray and white she-cat, and once she did she bolted from her parents’ and littermates’ side to approach her and press her muzzle deep into her side. She was so afraid for her mentor — the cat whom she called a dear friend — and she struggled not to tear up as she trembled. ”B-Be careful, Dewshine...”

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE]   We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 5:44

Ooc: i (dont) love how everyone's all like "wHy DiDn'T tHe MuRdErErS cOnFeSs" and flickers just like. "I did you idiots and so did speckle u idiots"

Jaystar's face only showed pride. Flamepaw had thought that he liked her now, but no. He was proud that Hillpaw was standing up for Riverclan's dignity as if she was messing it up. But being by the quiet, calm Featherpaw was... refreshing. Much like being around Dewshine. support line: created. But Jaystar's next announcement was the biggest event. A Riverclan payroll was going to Thunderclan to... Wait, what?

Her grandmother hadn't killed Rowanpaw?

Specklefang had died... for nothing!? And worse, now the murderers had to deal with Hillpaw! Why had
Jaystar decided to bring that foxhearted fishface? He was an arrogant idiot and did not deserve to go. She wasn't mad that she wasn't taken, though, she might not be able to deal with being back.

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE]   We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 9:35

ooc; short, pathetic post

ic;
Torrentstorm was totally here the entire time. He stiffened up at the announcement and nodded solemnly. He would literally follow his leader to the ends of the earth if he had to. He most likely wasn't around when the murders had been committed, but it wasn't right that an innocent cat had to pay for someone else's mistakes. Riverclan needed justice, and if Jaystar sought it, so be it. 

~~

Tawnyfang wasn't as happy now that Torrentstorm was going to leave. The brown and white she-cat turned towards her brother and offered an encouraging smile, though her eyes revealed fear, "Be careful, okay? There's no telling what Thunderclan will do. Please, come home safe."

We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 Tenor We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 Original We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE]   We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

We Have a Lot of Work to Do [OPEN WIDE]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2