Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A new intruder

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 15:15

Patéras walked into the Regime's camp. and sat down, gesturing with his tail to the other cat to do so. "Loaf! I have a visitor." He yowled out. Then, he turned to this new cat. His voice wasn't exactly friendly, but it wasn't upset either. His voice sounded distracted, as if talking with the cat had some... other motive. "So... what's your name? I suppose you already know me."

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig
Number of posts : 2609

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 15:20

The journey had been long and quiet. Berry felt in the back of her mind like she'd been given plenty of opportunities to escape on the trip, but for some reason she hadn't taken the opportunity. Some gut feeling told her that the strange she-cat had meant what she said, and Berry just didn't want to risk it.

Finally they entered into some sort of camp. The tom sat, and Berry did the same at his gesture. She stared into his pale green eyes intently with her own soft hazel eyes, sitting straight - not too straight, but not submissive by any means. "My name is Berry," she replied shortly. "Your name is Patéras? Who was the she-cat?"

A new intruder VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

art by sumashira [me] - click image to see profiles
Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 15:27

Patéras smiled. "Berry? That's a nice name." He smiled and acted as if he was happy, yet it was just a cover for analyzing this new cat. "And 'that she-cat' was my mate, Mitéra." Loaf wondered where this he-cat had come from, and why she hadn't run. She should've been able to scent that there were no other cats. Where was her self-preservation instinct?! He sighed. "Where do you come from? I live here, in the Regime."

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

Last edited by Cry of dying hawk on Wed 27 Jun 2018 - 15:38; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 15:36

Berry eyed her surroundings as casually as she could manage, feeling uneasy about her situation. He replied to her question and she looked back at him. "That's a lovely name," Berry replied. "She is very beautiful."

Berry replied to his question, "I don't really come from anywhere. I spend a lot of time in... um... some barns near twolegplace." Her ears perked at his statement. "The Regime? What is... the Regime?"

A new intruder VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }
(Not Pictured: Frogmarsh of ShadowClan; Lightstep of RiverClan; Mottledspark of RiverClan)

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 15:48

Patéras was annoyed 'some barns near Twolegplace' was unsatisfying. Oh well. Thought Patéras. He was perplexed by the question. After all, the Regime was well-known. All though the Barns were relatively far away. "The Regime is where we are now. A group of cats lead by Loaf, our leader. I wasn't there for it, but the Regime used to be led by a cat named Desolate." Patéras smirked. "I suppose I left out one detail. It is un-important as of now, but Loaf and Desolate are my siblings."

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 15:51

Berry was beginning to feel more uncomfortable by the second, but she didn't see what other options she had. She nodded as he replied to her question, although she swore she could see a flicker of annoyance in his eyes. The she-cat took a deep breath when he informed her that the leader they were about to meet was also his brother. She simply nodded in response. "I see." She hesitated, then asked, "What have I been brought to the Regime to meet Loaf for?"

A new intruder VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 15:54

Patéras grinned. This was always his favorite part of this kind of stuff. When he got to break the news to the intruders. "You've been brought to Loaf so he can decide whether he keeps you as a prisoner, you get to leave, or you die." He smirked as he waited for Berry's reaction.

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 16:02

Berry felt a lump form in her throat, and she weakly responded, "Oh." She sat up a little bit straighter and asked cautiously, a mild note of dry humor in her voice, "Do you, ah, have any advice for what I can do to not end up experiencing the last option?"

A new intruder VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 16:07

Patéras chuckled. He liked this cat. "Well, if you really want to survive then you'd have to do the opposite of what you would think would allow survival." He stopped for a dramatic pause. "You need to attack them. Y'know, tough as he may seem, Loaf isn't all that strong. Mitéra bested him withe ease. So long as you get the first hit in, you'll be outta here in no time. Just make sure to not hold back and use all your strength." Lucky for Patéras, his sensing abilities allowed him to detect if Loaf was coming, so he wouldn't let slip something Loaf wouldn't like. "Oh and if you tell anyone about what I told you, I'll rip your throat out and feed you to the wolves. Any other questions?"

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 16:21

Berry's spine began to bristle, but she forced herself to relax and responded softly, incredulously, "I have to what?" Her mind was reeling. She was concerned it was a trap - but, he had said she would need to do the opposite of what she thought she'd need to do to survive. Her usual tactic was to talk her way out. Could she really fight?

His threat sank like a rock in her stomach. She knew then that he meant it; she had to fight in order to survive. "Roger that. Ah... Mitéra isn't going to jump me for attacking Loaf, right?"

A new intruder VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Cry of dying hawk

Gemini Rat

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 16:49

Patéras let out a burst of laughter. "AHAHAHAHA!" He looked extremely amused. "She would probally dance with glee! Those two hate each other. The way Mitéra and I got into the Regime was actually when she won a fight against Loaf and forced Loaf to let us in!"

Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 16:53

Berry was taken aback when Patéras burst out laughing. His response left Berry even more uncertain about the cat beside her than before, but she knew she needed to fight now. "Alright. Well. Whenever he gets here, I'm ready."

A new intruder VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 21:12

ooc; guys,, if you need me to post somewhere pm me and let me know cx you're lucky i noticed this, lol.

ic;
Loaf had been resting in the shade several fox lengths away, his eyes closed as he relaxed. His injuries from the fights he had gotten himself into recently stung badly, but he had learned not to mind too much; when you're out in the wild, life is hard. Hearing Pateras call, he opened his eyes and let out a gentle sigh. "Maybe he isn't as useless as I thought." 

Quickly, the ginger tabby stood up to his paws, and without another moment to waste, raced at the cat next to Pateras at full speed, bowling them over. Ever since his encounter with Mitera, he had no reason to chat. If the cat couldn't retaliate in time, they would be cast aside or left for dead.

Loaf used Run-and-Tackle, dealing 12 (9 + 3 on a cat not focused on you) damage and costing 10 stamina.

Loaf: 
45/45 HP
130/140 SP

Berry:
33/45 HP
140/140 SP

A new intruder Tenor A new intruder Original A new intruder 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 

Last edited by Lulu on Thu 28 Jun 2018 - 8:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sumashira
Former Staff
Former Staff
sumashira

Cancer Pig

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyThu 28 Jun 2018 - 5:32

OoC: Sorry! It's been a while since I roleplayed, so I kinda forgot about the "inform your needed participants" part. ^^' Also, I haven't ever used a battle system for roleplaying before, so please correct me if I do anything wrong!

The words had barely left Berry's lips before suddenly she felt the weight of another cat thrown into her body. She saw the flash of orange, but it barely registered until it was too lately. The she-cat felt herself tumble onto her back beneath the cat who had tackled her and released a snarl of surprise, trying to kick upwards with her hind legs to rake her new opponent's belly.

Berry used Belly Rake, dealing 10 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Loaf:
    35/45 HP
    130/140 SP

Berry:
    33/45 HP
    130/140 SP

A new intruder VWfKplK
Clovertwist the Loner
WindClan ex-Warrior
{ #5F9EA0 }
Barleytuft of StarClan
WindClan Warrior
{ #DA8F6F }
Marmalade the Kittypet
ex-SkyClan Medicine Cat
{ #C1550A }
Dacedream of StarClan
ThunderClan Warrior
{ #808000 }
Summer the Loner
gay drifter
{ #E86375 }

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder EmptyThu 28 Jun 2018 - 9:12

The attack only fueled Loaf's growing anger. No one waltzed into his camp and should expect to come out alive. He reared up on his hind legs and brought down unsheathed claws upon her head, slashing at her face mercilessly. 

Loaf used Rear up to Slash, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina. 

Loaf:
35/45 HP
115/140

Berry:
22/45 HP
130/140 SP

A new intruder Tenor A new intruder Original A new intruder 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new intruder Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new intruder   A new intruder Empty

Back to top Go down

A new intruder
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next