Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Starclan Bucks

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Thu Jun 28, 2018 4:33 pm

Moneyface turned on the speakers that were hearable only to staff in the hallways. "Thi' is Moneyface tah Smokeferce. Please report to tha main office. We haf a large puddle ahf blood and some... orgens? Ye, bring bout' twenty mahps. There's a lot ahf blood."

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Sharptooth, Stormstrike, Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal* Leafstorm*
Female
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 3224
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Default Rouge, Riverclan YW, Windclan NAW∞ Skyclan Apprentice, Shadowclan Elder

PostSubject: Re: Starclan Bucks   Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:34 pm

"Nice to meet you, Mister person. This is a stickup." It was old Sunpawfart-mcgee, the oldest child to ever walk the 7 dark-forest seas. She wore edgy eyeliner and had straightened her dyed hair. A country-band cover of Welcome To The Black parade where the G-note is 9 seconds long played in the background. "Gimme every single coffee, latte, triple-venti-mochachochalattesupremeextreme12-shot-caffine-dab of carmel on the straw-one whip-two whip-red whip-blue whip darned drink that has ever been sent back because the name has been spelled wrong. I'll also take a disappointing bagel that's burnt on one side and just barely toasted on the other. And if you keep me waiting, i'll force you to sing "Breaking Free" with me. And if you don't sing Gabriella's part perfectly i'll have to diddly darn steal all your money and you don't want that."

*not actually 69 years old*
Back to top Go down

Starclan Bucks
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Alternate Roleplaying-
Jump to: