Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 1:19

As usual, Scorchclaw had gotten up early that morning. His nest was already empty when the sun had barely risen. Now, as he padded back into camp, his fur still damp from river water, he was greeted with the scene of a bustling camp. His clanmates had awoken one by one, and most were ready to start their day. The fluffy deputy passed a tired-looking apprentice sluggishly selecting a fish from the fresh-kill pile. RiverClan's prey stock was looking rather small; hopefully, with the many hunting patrols he would be sending out soon, it would be quickly replenished. Before organizing the patrols, however, there was one duty he had to attend to first. Nightkit had recently reached the age of six moons. Already, the nursery seemed too small for her.

Scorchclaw quickly devoured his breakfast: a small vole. Unlike some RiverClanners, the he didn't have any preference when it came to land prey and fish. The taste of vole was distinctively different than that of fish, but it filled his belly all the same. Once he was done, the large tabby tom climbed unto the Willow Branch. He allowed a couple of seconds to slip by before calling out. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the willow branch for a clan meeting!"
Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Characters : Dewpaw and Nightkit
Clan/Rank : Dewpaw: Apprentice | Nightkit: Kitten
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 23:50

Nighkit walked towards the willow branch. Why would there be a clan meeting? Hopefully it was something good. She sat down as she thought about what happened, or what would happen. Then it hit her. Maybe it was someones apprentice ceremony! She looked around. Maybe it was mine apprentice ceremony!, she thought. She was filled with joy as she looked at her leader.
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1444

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 29 Jun 2018 - 7:48

Scorchclaw dug his unsheathed claws into the willow bark beneath his paws. From his vantage point, he could see most of the camp. Unlike when he had first become deputy, it was now a sight he had gotten used to. Nightkit gazed cheerfully up at him, and he returned her gaze with his own intense one. "Nightkit, step forward." He mewed. At the name he had announced, the gathered cats at the front quickly turned to search for the young she-cat. An unobstructed path was quickly created for her to the front. Once she was standing directly at the front of the crowd, the fluffy deputy went on. "Nightkit, you have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Nightpaw and your mentor will be Ravenflight. She is doing a fine job training Brightpaw, so I am sure that she will do so for you as well." As the ceremony drew to a close, the gathered cats began to call out in congratulations.
Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Characters : Dewpaw and Nightkit
Clan/Rank : Dewpaw: Apprentice | Nightkit: Kitten
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 29 Jun 2018 - 12:43

Nighkit almost exploded from happiness! She couldn't hold back a quiet, excited scream. This was it! She was finally an apprentice!!! She tried to remain calm, but failed miserably. She walked over to Ravenflight to touch his nose. But she was so excited that she bumped against his nose. 'Sorry.' She whispered, as she touched his nosed, this time gently. 'I am a little excited, but I will try my best and be very careful on my training, I promise.' She smiled.
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySat 30 Jun 2018 - 9:33

Ravenflight bent down to touch her nose to Nightpaw's. She smiled, stifling a laugh, as the overexcited apprentice bumped against her. "It's okay, Nightpaw," she mewed. "I'm expecting a lot from you, but I know you can do it. We'll start training tomorrow."

Her eyes clouded as she remembered her previous apprentice, Nightshade. She had been such a bright cat, and had died only days after her warrior ceremony. Ravenflight still regretted not being able to fight alongside her former apprentice. She silently prayed that the same fate would not befall this Nightpaw.

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1