Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently finished, so make sure everything is updated ;)
Even with the arrival of Greenleaf, danger lurks around every corner.
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

The Voiceless Cat

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Male
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5346
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: The Voiceless Cat   Tue Jun 26, 2018 9:41 am

Muddypaw
RiverClan Apprentice
Tom

I haven't developed my characters much, so I wanted to do something interesting with my RiverClan kitty, Muddypaw.

I wanted him to get into a skirmish. 1v1, or 1v2+
Either:
He meets another Clan cat (or cats) and gets into a battle with them.
He is confronted by another RiverClan cat (or cats).

Either way, I want his throat to be slashed to the point that he cannot speak. He is treated before he bleeds out, but the damage to his vocal cords is permanent.
No matter which character you use, he will have no way of voicing who had done this to him, but he will be skittish and reserved at first, but as he becomes a warrior, he will try to enact his revenge by fighting them. Even if it was an accident. Whether it's an accident or not, whether you feel bad or not, etc. is your choice entirely.

Thanks for reading! I hope this little plot idea goes well!

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000

Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit

Back to top Go down
Ink King

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardshine, {H}Hawkstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart, {Bn}Bonepaw, {D}Darkkit
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2033
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Queen, {B} ThunderClan/Senior Warrior, {H} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior(Disabled), {N} WindClan/Senior Warrior, {Bn} ThunderClan/Apprentice, {D} RiverClan/Kit(NPC)

PostSubject: Re: The Voiceless Cat   Tue Jun 26, 2018 1:55 pm

If you want I can offer Hawkstrike for this. While he is loyal to SkyClan and is trying to not cause them trouble anymore, his loyalty still lies with the DF and they trained him as well. He tends to be extremely aggressive and ruthless in battle, and on top of that his moral code is twisted enough for him to be able to attack other cats with little to no provocation and even kill without regrets.

It wouldn't be past him to attack and injure that badly an apprentice of another clan, especially if they, accidentally or not, cross the border. And if ever found out he would try to use his silver tongue to convince those around him of it being an accident during a border skirmish.

If you need me to post somewhere, plz post here

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{Sil}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, Fennelkit {Fn}, Jaypaw {Ja}, Fallowpaw {Fa}, Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 2231
Clan/Rank : Windclan Senior Warrior{G}, Shadowclan Senior Warrior{B}, Thunderclan Senior Warrior{D}, RiverClan Kit {Fn}, WindClan Elder{Sil}, RiverClan Medicine Cat Apprentice {Fa}, SkyClan Warrior {Sw}, WindClan Experienced Warrior {Br}, Standard Rogue {Fe}, SkyClan 'Paw {Ja}

PostSubject: Re: The Voiceless Cat   Tue Jun 26, 2018 3:25 pm

if you'll allow it to be a 1v2, I'm totally up to add in Jaypaw from SkyClan!

(it could be her and hawk's little secret ;D)

RiverClan MCA  ♛  Site Moderator  ♛  WCC's Resident Witch
|Silentstrike|Gustpuddle|Blazeflight|Dustcloud|Fennelkit|Fallowpaw|Jaypaw|
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Male
Pisces Cat
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: The Voiceless Cat   Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:20 pm

I like it :D If Ink wants to, I'll make the 1v2 topic ^^

Back to top Go down
Ink King

Characters : {M}Moonlight, {B}Blizzardshine, {H}Hawkstrike, {S}Sootwhisper, {N}Nightheart, {Bn}Bonepaw, {D}Darkkit
Female
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2033
Clan/Rank : {M} SkyClan/Queen, {B} ThunderClan/Senior Warrior, {H} SkyClan/Experienced Warrior, {S} RiverClan/Warrior(Disabled), {N} WindClan/Senior Warrior, {Bn} ThunderClan/Apprentice, {D} RiverClan/Kit(NPC)

PostSubject: Re: The Voiceless Cat   Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:30 pm

I'm up for a 1v2, just fair warning Maple, Hawk may become a bit hostile towards Jaypaw and even try to avoid her as much as possible after this, as he would feel she could threaten his lil secret...especially if she starts digging into his past and loyalties.

If you need me to post somewhere, plz post here

Amazing Art by Jay:

Back to top Go down
Maple
Site Moderator
Site Moderator

Characters : Dustcloud{D}, Blazeflight{B}, Silentstrike{Sil}, Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, Fennelkit {Fn}, Jaypaw {Ja}, Fallowpaw {Fa}, Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}
Female
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 2231
Clan/Rank : Windclan Senior Warrior{G}, Shadowclan Senior Warrior{B}, Thunderclan Senior Warrior{D}, RiverClan Kit {Fn}, WindClan Elder{Sil}, RiverClan Medicine Cat Apprentice {Fa}, SkyClan Warrior {Sw}, WindClan Experienced Warrior {Br}, Standard Rogue {Fe}, SkyClan 'Paw {Ja}

PostSubject: Re: The Voiceless Cat   Tue Jun 26, 2018 4:47 pm

that's good with me! this may turn into something cool in the end, because she's definitely one who'd prod at him about it afterwards, even though she wouldn't say anything about what he did unless she's questioned about it specifically

RiverClan MCA  ♛  Site Moderator  ♛  WCC's Resident Witch
|Silentstrike|Gustpuddle|Blazeflight|Dustcloud|Fennelkit|Fallowpaw|Jaypaw|
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Male
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: The Voiceless Cat   Tue Jun 26, 2018 5:10 pm

Awesome! I posted in the Highpine territory ^^ Feel free to attack first as well if you'd like ~

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Voiceless Cat   

Back to top Go down

The Voiceless Cat
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Plotting Pages-
Jump to: