Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) Empty
PostSubject: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptyThu 21 Jun 2018 - 15:58

Life was good. And that was part of the reason Swoopnose was so scared. Happiness and peace never lasted long. Recently, he had began having nightmares. Learning that his suspicions about being half SkyClan were correct, and being shunned by the clan. Leopardstar's disproving gaze, Robinsong's hiss of betrayal, and Birchheart and Palestripe coldly walking away, leaving him all alone. No home to return to, even SkyClan not letting him in. Just himself, knowing his life had been a lie, and he had been born with a horrible life to start out with. But he could have had everything if he didn't ruin it. Every morning he woke up panting, relieved that it was just a dream. Glad his mate was by his side, and his son just a nest or two away. Knowing that life was good. But also that his happiness could end in a heartbeat. Worried that some day his nightmares would come true, he decided to cherish however many days he had left in his happy life. He had decided to go on a patrol with his mate and son, and enjoy the fact that he loved and was loved. Plus, the clan could always use some more prey. Shakily standing up out of his nest, he stretched out, trying to remind himself that dreams were completely fantasy. Nothing that happened in his mind was real. Yet it could someday be. Pushing those ominous thoughts from his mind, he gently nuzzled his mate's side to wake her up.
"Hey Birchheart, would you like to go on a patrol with Palestripe and I?" Swoopnose offered, gently whispering into Birchheart's ear. StarClan, he loved that she-cat, and he couldn't get the picture of her cold stare from his mind. Once again reminding himself that dreams were merely dreams, he padded over to beside Plaestripe's nest. "Good morning. Would you enjoy going on a patrol with your mother and I?" Gently maneuvering through the sea of sleeping cats, he reached the exit, but didn't leave. Being alone scared him enough already, but even just leaving the den unaccompanied seemed unthinkable to him after the horrors his dreams had forced him to experience. So he patiently waited at the den's exit for his family to rise and join him.

Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) Signat10
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptyThu 21 Jun 2018 - 16:13

The she-cat smiled slightly, nodding without opening her eyes. When he left the nest, she woke further, feeling the rush of cold air that took his place. She got up, following the tom to the exit and rubbing her cheek along his side as she left the den to stretch in the clearing. Stretching her back certainly helped wake her up. It was a wonderful morning. The cold grip of Leafbare was a vibrant memory but it was difficult to even imagine it past the nice warm breeze and watery sunlight that shone on the dew and green grass. The fresh-kill pile was a bit low. Nothing like it had been during Leafbare. When talk of RiverClan's vile raid of WindClan passed through her ears, she dreaded the scent of those cats in her camp again. Every time it came, it brought hollowing pain to her. Not now. She wasn't going to think about that now. Jaystar was not Ivystar and RiverClan was not the decisions of their former leader. They were cats doing what they were supposed to do under the icy gaze of their leader. All of that was the past now. She noticed how thirsty she was and searched the clearing for any puddles. She settled with lapping up the dew. Birchheart could find a place to drink on patrol.

Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 13:04

Palestripe felt the nudge against his side through his sleep, and almost instantly jolted up. It had become a reflex, and he scanned frantically around for any sign of danger before relaxing his entire body which, without him even realizing until now, had completely tensed up. He blinked up, looked at his dad and past him at the same time, an awkwardness stretching between them until he broke it off with a nod, warming up his stranger's glare. Getting up, he slipped outside and sucked in a greedy breath of the fresh morning air - cold, but not like Leafbare's mornings. It announced the warmth that was to come to the patient ones, as the sun slowly climbed out meekly from beyond the treetops.

"If we hurry, prey'll be plentiful." the tom sighed, looking from Swoopnose, to Birchheart, and then back at Swoopnose. They almost looked like the same cat, safe for their mismatched eyes. He had a hollowness in his stomach that had been preventing him from eating for a while now, except for some stray bites, so he kept away from the fresh-kill pile, telling himself there was no need to.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 14:18

Swoopnose smiled at Birchheart's touch against his side, feeling another rush of affection towards her. How would he be able to live without seeing her everyday? Smiling at Palestripe, he also strode from the den, feeling the small sliver of sun that was showing warm his back. Already, scents from outside camp of lush grass and a forest with plentiful prey filled his nose, causing him to relax visibly. Now he was with some of his favorite cats in the world, and would have a fun time providing for the clan. Worries from his dream started to fade, letting him start to forget what figments of his own imagination he had come up with. Life was great. It couldn't be better. Realizing that his son was right, he decided that they could hunt first and eat after. They would be back fairly soon, and he hated getting cramps. And ever since Featherheart's death, the thought of unexplained stomach pain seemed absolutely horrible to him.
"We better get started soon. Where would you two like to hunt?" Swoopnose asked cheerfully, smiling happily. Trotting towards the entrance of camp, something stopped him, a feeling telling him not to be first. Never let no other cat be in his sight. So instead he turned around, facing Birchheart and Palestripe, waiting for one of them to decide on a place so they could get a move on.

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptyMon 2 Jul 2018 - 20:23

"The Great Sycamore is always wonderful. Plenty of fat squirrels should be over there. Palestripe, any place you want to go? You did just become a warrior..." She asked, padding over to her son. She groomed the fur on his forehead affectionately. Even if he was a warrior, he'd always be their kit. Birchheart purred with pride at the memory of his ceremony. "Now, c'mon you dormice. We should get our legs warmed up." She piped up, leading them out of camp into the territory.

#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 14:12

Palestripe shrunk his head with a motion of embarrassment as his mother groomed him. He rolled his eyes and finally gave in, pushing his fluffy cheek against hers and purring like a youngster. Camp was long past them at this point, and the family quickly advanced through ThunderClan territory, looking for an appropriate place to hunt. "I agree. The Great Sycamore's anything but deserted , especially at this time." the warrior mewed, tilting his striped head back to look at the beams of sunlight filtering through the canopy, warm and dream-like.

ooc;; soz for the shortness

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 18:58

You know that’s my favorite place to hunt, let’s get a move on,” Swoopnose purred, watching amused as Birchheart tried to groom a very embarrassed Palestripe. While his son might feel that way, he knew it was a sign of love. And however much he loved his son with all of heart, he knew it couldn’t come close to how a mother loved their kit. It was a bond that could never be recreated. Smiling, he saw that the new warrior realized that. As the walked further into the territory, he was glad to hear the younger tom’s agreement. Heading towards the Great Sycamore, he made the decision that not enough socializing was going on for a celebratory family patrol.
“So, how’s life treating you both? I feel like I don’t catch up with you enough.” After he had finished speaking, he scented the air, dectecting a multitude of different prey scents. Picking up that of a squirrel, he followed the scent of the fluffy rodent with his gaze, spotting it by the roots of a tree. Falling into the familiar hunting crouch, he stalked towards it, light on his paws. With a quick pounce, he landed on the small gray creature, killing it with a swift bite to the neck. Smiling, he whispered thanks to StarClan as he padded back over to his family.

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Tue 10 Jul 2018 - 19:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14828

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 18:58

The member 'Squirrelnose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 1

Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) Mistpe10
Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptySun 15 Jul 2018 - 14:58

"Life's been kind as of late. Sometimes I still get ghost sensations fro my tail but, it's not as bad as it used to be. The Greenleaf sun is wonderful, I don't want Leafbare to return, honestly. What about the two of you? Hopefully life has kind to you as well." The she-cat meowed, watching her mate bring back the rodent. She purred and tried her paw at it, spotting a sparrow among the branches of a bush. She stalked it, waiting for it to get closer. Then, she darted her paw out to snag its wing.

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 15:26

Palestripe tilted his head back, closing his eyes and breathing in deeply with a look of satisfaction plastered across his patterned face. "As kind as it gets." he edged, though his voice was pleasant and he spoke rather jokingly. The watched his father, blinking appreciatively at his skillfulness, before deciding to attempt to show off as well. He spotted a squirell a couple of tail-lengths ahead, wary but foolishly attempting to dig out a seed. The warrior charged up towards it and, with a quick strike, took it out, leaving with his tail-fluttering and the catch in his mouth to walk back to his parents.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Last edited by bunjamin on Tue 17 Jul 2018 - 15:27; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 15:26

The member 'bunjamin' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 7

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 15:47

"Same with me. Life for me has never been better, and I don't know I would could live with another Leafbare after knowing how great Greenleaf is," Swoopnose commented. Smiling in congratulations to Palestripe, he couldn't help but feel a pang of nostalgia. Once, this skilled warrior had been a tiny kit squirming around beside Birchheart's stomach. Kits were so adorable at that age. Shaking those thoughts from his head, he looked around for more prey. Catching the scent of a robin, he followed his nose a little ways, deciding to pass his time searching with a little bit of friendly chatter. Curiosity about everything personal in his son's life was something that he, as a dad, instinctively felt. So a little talk about that wouldn't hurt.
"So Palestripe, Any special she-cats in your life? I was younger than you when-" His awkward dad question was cut off by a raccoon, who lunged right at his face, swiping its claws furiously. Swoopnose winced with how much it stung, but he was a warrior. This would be easy enough to deal with. Unsheathing his claws, he swiped back at the beast, trying his best not to let the fight fuel his recklessness. That was a problem that was still far from solved for him. "A little help would be nice!"

Raccoon used Quick Swipe of Swoopnose, dealing 20 damage and costing 10 stamina.
Swoopnose used Front Paw Strike on Raccoon, dealing 11 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Swoopnose:
40/60
190/200

Raccoon:
19/30
290/300

Last edited by Squirrelnose on Tue 17 Jul 2018 - 15:59; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptyTue 17 Jul 2018 - 15:47

The member 'Squirrelnose' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Hunting Dice' : 10

Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptyWed 18 Jul 2018 - 13:59

(I guess family bonding can hurt ;) can i do a healing topic with one of you after this? Rainpaw just needs to heal one more cat to be promoted!]

The she-cat purred in amusement at Swoopnose's question, about to tell him to give their poor son a break before the raccoon attacked. Birchheart nearly jumped out of her skin at the sight of the raccoon and wasted no time running forward in a blur of cream-colored fur and rammed into the raccoon's side, making sure to rake her claws at the thick-furred creature on impact. She would learn how to fly before she let a mangy raccoon take her mate's life or her son's. She had grown into a seasoned fighter now after living through the warring time of Leafbare. She could only hope it would serve her well now.

Birchheart used Lightning Strike. -15 SP, -12 HP.

60 HP
185 SP

Raccoon:
7/30
290/300

Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) EmptyWed 18 Jul 2018 - 15:06

An embarrassing question. "D-dad..." Palestripe averted his gaze from his father's, briefly conjuring up Cloverpaw in his mind before he shook it out of him meekly. Instead, his eyes focused and his pupils quickly dilated in terror and shock as a raccoon dove towards them, slashing at his dad before the older warrior was able to fight back. He hissed and circled around the striped animal, taking advantage of its distraction with his parents. The striped warrior waited for the perfect moment and finally struck, swinging around to bring his hind legs against the weakened attacker's side, hitting it strongly and letting it fall down with a thud. He shuddered, looking away from its glossy, life-less eyes.

"I guess this is where our family outing ends. We should tell Leopardstar about our little incident, and get those wounds looked at, dad." Palestripe grumbled, resigned.

Palestripe uses Back Kick, dealing 10 damage and costing 15 SP:

Palestripe:

40/40 HP
105/120 SP

Raccoon:

K.O.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)   Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

Family Bonding Never Hurt Anyone (Closed)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next