Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Costa Rica!!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

Costa Rica!! Empty
PostCosta Rica!!

Costa Rica!! Tumblr_mk8sndztkf1rynk4uo1_500
Hey! I think I mentioned this to a few people earlier, but I'm leaving at like 3:30 AM on Thursday on a two-week long trip to Costa Rica! It's gonna be amazing, but there won't be any internet/electronics the entire time.
What does this mean?
heck
First and foremost, since Honeypaw's MCA ceremony isn't completed, I'm leaving someone somewhere in charge of Moonstone journeys. Don't worry, I'm totally dealing with it.
Next, all of my active cats (Leafstorm, Sharptooth, Stormstrike, Lilypaw, and Mintwhisker) can be sick with a light case of Whitecough or something. Idk be imaginative. Rowantalon's too old to be sick so he's just really sleepy or something. Thistlethorn npc guy is doing whatever npcs do when they're not being used.
Finally, please please please pm me with any and all topics you need me to post in while i'm gone. Doesn't matter if I just replied, do it because otherwise i'll totally forget.

Costa Rica!! :: Comments

Seer
Re: Costa Rica!!
Post Tue Jun 19, 2018 8:18 pm by Seer
have fun!

we take yearly trips to Costa Rica and it's totally amazing

Costa Rica!!

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Announcements :: Member Announcements-
Jump to: