Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Two apprentices going for a hunt

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ItsFire

Characters : Ashpaw ~ Bluekit
Female
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 31
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Apprentice ~ Riverclan kit

PostSubject: Two apprentices going for a hunt   Tue Jun 19, 2018 1:22 am

Ashpaw was walking around the camp. She was kind of bored, but she was an apprentice now! That meant she could do a lot more things then when she was an apprentice. So she would have few reasons to be bored, you would think. Or at least more solutions. She decided to sit down in front of the apprentice den, and see if anyone was interested to do something with her. Then she saw Dewpaw walking across the camp. She instantly jumped up and walked towards her. "Hey Dewpaw! Are you bored? I am!" She said, while looking at Dewpaw
Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Characters : Dewpaw and Nightkit
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 78
Clan/Rank : Dewpaw: Apprentice | Nightkit: Kitten

PostSubject: Re: Two apprentices going for a hunt   Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:43 pm

Dewpaw looked at the sky. She loved to fantasize that she was a bird, and that she could fly up to the sky. And the clouds...
She turned around when she heard Ashpaw say her name. 'No,' she said in a calm tone. 'I am not bored. I am fantasizing about all the things that are up in the sky. And about how it would be like to be a bird.' She looked at the sky one more time before she continued talking in an exciting tone: 'Maybe we should go for a hunt! There are a lot of prey right now! BUT we are not going to far of the camp, right?' she waited for an answer. Even though it would be fun, they still needed to look out for enemy's.
Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Two apprentices going for a hunt   Wed Jun 27, 2018 11:43 pm

Dewpaw looked at the sky. She loved to fantasize that she was a bird, and that she could fly up to the sky. And the clouds...
She turned around when she heard Ashpaw say her name. 'No,' she said in a calm tone. 'I am not bored. I am fantasizing about all the things that are up in the sky. And about how it would be like to be a bird.' She looked at the sky one more time before she continued talking in an exciting tone: 'Maybe we should go for a hunt! There are a lot of prey right now! BUT we are not going to far of the camp, right?' she waited for an answer. Even though it would be fun, they still needed to look out for enemy's.
Back to top Go down
ItsFire

Female
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Two apprentices going for a hunt   Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:01 am

Ashpaw was so excited when she heard Dewpaw's idea. "That's a great idea Dewpaw! Then you can teach me how to hunt! I have waited forever to learn that!" She said exictedly "And of course we won't go to far away from the camp! I don't want to get in trouble! We could get in trouble if we go to far, right?" She said, now kind of worried. She really didn't want to get in trouble. What would her clanmates think of her? They would all hate her for sure! She didn't want that! But they wouldn't get in trouble if they didn't go to far. "Let's do it! I can't wait to learn how to hunt!" And with the thought of hunting for the first time, she almost forgot about all her worries to get in trouble and be hated by the whole clan.
Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Two apprentices going for a hunt   Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:13 am

'Of course I will teach you!' Dewpaw said, pretty excited as well. 'So let's go!' Dewpaw turned around and ran so fast that she almost forgot that Ashpaw couldn't run as fast as her, because Dewpaw was older and she had more apprentice experience. She stopped and patiently waited for Ashpaw to stand next to her, so they could go out of the camp together.
As she waited, she already made plans about what she was going to teach this young apprentice. Now she was even more excited! But she was still on her guard. You never know exactly what could be out of the camp.
Back to top Go down
ItsFire

Female
Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Two apprentices going for a hunt   Thu Jun 28, 2018 12:28 am

Ashpaw ran as fast as she could, because Dewpaw was quite a lot faster then her, because she was older, bigger and stronger. "You run very fast Dewpaw! One day I will run just as fast as you, or maybe even faster!" She said, while still trying to keep up with Dewpaw the best she could. She was really curious to what Dewpaw was going to teach her. She was very happy Dewpaw was willing to teach her anything, because she did want to learn something while she was an apprentice, and her mentor didn't seem like he was going to any time soon. "Is it weird my mentor hasn't trained with me yet? Or is that usual?" She asked Dewpaw, because she was quite worried. Maybe it was Ashpaw's fault, maybe Liontail didn't want her as an apprentice, maybe he hated her, maybe her whole clan hated her! I really worry way to much, they probably don't hate me. She thought, but now she was going to stop and focus on whatever it was Dewpaw was going to teach her. "Let's do it! I'm ready for it!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Two apprentices going for a hunt   

Back to top Go down

Two apprentices going for a hunt
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Camp-
Jump to: