Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty
PostSubject: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 17 Jun 2018 - 14:10

Scorchfang waited by the entrance of camp with the bundle of bitter herbs by his paws, intended for Maplepaw. He was once again going to journey up to Highstones with another apprentice for her required sharing of dreams with StarClan at the Moonstone.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 0:23

Maple paw had not slept wel for days now since she heard she was going to the moonstone she was way to exited to sleep! She quickly ran towards the camp entrance where Scorchefang was waiting for her. " here I am! We can go now" she knew that that sounded a bit braggy more then she intended at least but she just could not resist, she had to know how it was! And the fact that she was the first of her siblings to make this journey make herself even more proud. At the same time she had hoped that she would go together with Dewpaw. Well to bad for her I guess.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 19 Jun 2018 - 8:41

Scorchfang smiled kindly to the apprentice before nudging the leaf wrap over to her with his paw. ”I’m so glad you’re excited, Maplepaw, but first you must eat these herbs. They’ll keep your strength up as we travel.”

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 19 Jun 2018 - 11:44

Maplepaw obeyed direct and eated the herbs she had prepared herself for a bad taste as she had eaten herbs maybe to many time before, but this managed to taste even worse. " Okay I am done, can we go now?" she spited while still chewing on the herbs.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 26 Jun 2018 - 14:14

"Such eagerness. Or is it impatience?" Scorchfang playfully teased with a twitch of his whiskers. "Yes, we can go now. Follow me as I guide you to Highstones."

-----

TIME SKIP

-----

After leaving the Clan territories and crossing the large Thunderpath, Scorchfang and Maplepaw finally reached the entrance of Mothermouth up in Highstones. The sun was just about to set into the horizon, and Scorchfang sat down in front of Mothermouth's entrance to face the apprentice he had accompanied on her journey. "We still have some time left before we must enter Mothermouth. Tell me, Maplepaw, have you enjoyed your apprenticeship? Are you satisfied with your training, and do you feel your mentor has taught you all you need to know to become a ShadowClan warrior?"

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 12:31

Maplepaw's excitement had only grown since they left the territory. She tried to get a hold of herself but stil it was like a dream coming here, she was so close to her goal of becoming a warrior! Something she had been dreaming and working for since the day she was born. Then something hit her what wil my goal be when I am a warrior? she stood in silence for a moment she had been training and dreaming of becoming a warrior for moons and now that she was so close she was not sure if she wanted it. She stared Sorchfang for a while and began to speek "I have enjoyed my apprenticeship a lot I I just almost cant believe that I am so close to ending it"

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 6:12

Scorchfang smiled. Maplepaw was certainly shaping up to be a good cat, and she will be a strong warrior. He was glad his beloved mate was doing a well job as a mentor. ”Thank you for telling me. Well, it looks like it’s now time to enter Mothermouth. Stay very close to me,
Maplepaw.”
He stood up as the moon began to rise and the countless StarClan warriors sparkled one by one in the darkening sky, and he led the way into the cave.

It didn’t take long before they reached the large room where the now glowing Moonstone resided. The deputy turned to Maplepaw with a smile and invited her to approach the Moonstone with his tail. ”Touch your nose to the Moonstone and you will be brought to StarClan’s hunting grounds in your dreams. Good luck.”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 23:00

Maplepaw was a bit schocked by the size of the moonstone moonstone? Stones are way smaller then this she walked to the stone carefully and toched the stone as she was told. It had a strange feeling cold but warm at the same time, she looked at Scorchefang for a split second before a darkness overfell her and she fell asleep. She woke up and instead of the cave she was in she found herself in a starry teritory. “ so this is Star clan” she whisperd to herself, she stood up and walked for a while not knowing What she was supposed to do now until she saw a cat with a pelt shining like thouseds of stars, that must be a Star clan cat. “ Who are you?” She said.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 5 Jul 2018 - 5:56

Morningpaw had waited patiently in a starry meadow, a soft, innocent smile placed upon her face. Meeting apprentices for their moonstone journey had been something she really enjoyed, even though she herself didn't live long enough to have hers. It was one of the awesome perks of being in Starclan! She could hunt all the prey she wanted, play around with her siblings, nap all the time, watch over her brother's descendants, and never had to take the ticks off of elders. She can even turn parts of her body into swirly stardust at will! Sure, the other cats started arguing all the time, and some started fighting over "purity" or whatever, b-but still! It was absolutely paradise here. That's all she needed to tell herself and then all the arguing would end, some day.

The cream calico was dragged out of her thoughts when she saw a cat- Maplepaw- come into existence a little away. Maplepaw was facing opposite from her and seemed quite confused, so she bounded up to the living cat with her lithe half-windclan, half-skyclan build. "Hello!" Morningpaw greeted, the smile still present. She walked a full circle around her. "Just to make sure I have the right cat, you are Maplepaw, from Shadowclan. Am I correct?"

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySat 7 Jul 2018 - 3:14

Maplepaw was a bit blown away by the Starclan cat, her plet shining like a million stars " uhm yea I am Maplepaw of Shadowclan, who are you?" She looked around, it seemed like there were no other Starclan cats around just this she cat. She looked around this place is beautiful but way to bright she blinked a bit until her eyes got more used to the shining place. The territory felt like a mix of every territory the clans lived in I wonder if the cats here stil have fight about borders she looked back at the Starclan cat before her, she did not seem like a Shadowclan cat, but why would a cat who was not Shadowclan speek to her? Maybe that was something normal? She waited for the reply of the starry she cat.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptySun 8 Jul 2018 - 11:35

"I'm Morningpaw. Nice to meet you!" Morningpaw cheerfully said in a soft voice. "And yes, it is perfectly normal for a Starclan cat outside of your birth clan to greet you." The tiny cream-and-white apprentice took a seat on the starry grass, her translucent form showing the grass beneath her ever so slightly. The playfulness in her eyes took a more serious tone. "Tell me, Maplepaw. Is there anything bothering you in life? Any problems, any fears? Go on, I'm listening."

OOC: Short

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyMon 9 Jul 2018 - 12:12

Maplepaw widened her eyes "is their anything bothering you?" of course their was . Her brother was dead! Or gone. Or whatever! How could she be totally okay?
She never showed to her classmates, to her sister or even to herself how much she missed him.
It was her brother of course she missed him! She just couldn't tell.
" I...I mis my brother" she said her eyes to her paws, her tail on the ground.
She had finally said it.

Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Taurus Dog

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyTue 10 Jul 2018 - 13:18

OOC: I don't know how symbolism works aa

Morningpaw's already soft gaze softened more as the she-cat said she missed her brother. "He is safe, I assure you. And so are you. You are a brave young cat, albeit a little too brave, and one your brother would be very proud of," she meowed softly. "There is something I need to tell you, by the way." she stood up and padded away, looking back to see if Maplepaw was following. They went up a gentle slope, until the two shes were at the top of a dirt cliff overhang. "Look at the dirt by our paws. Right now, it is very soft and gentle. I could carve it with a paw. If I put some strength to it-" she hit a unsheathed paw onto the dirt, before pulling away to reveal smooth, packed ground. "- It becomes very strong. But if you are too brash, too strong, and charge in immediately, then you will fall." Morningpaw leaped forward with her lithe form, slamming all four paws onto the edge of the precipice before jumping back gingerly. The tip of the overhang collapsed, a flurry of starry dirt falling, a muffled thump from the base of the cliff. "See?" she asked, turning around to stare at Maplepaw. "You are a brave cat, Maplepaw. But don't be too brave. If you don't slow down from time to time, if you don't look before you pounce, then you would collapse, just the way that dirt did."

I like clouds.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey EmptyThu 12 Jul 2018 - 3:24

(deep)

Maplepaw looked at Morningpaw, she had never thought of it that way. She always thought you could never be to brave, that bravery was a thing like prey, you could never have to much of it.
When she looked back into her memory's she found out that her bravery had brought her to some seriously dangerous situations.
Like the time she had been hunting with her siblings without a warrior with them and they got attacked by an Owl.
Yes.
She had been foolish at times. Maplepaw finally saw that.
She turned back at the Starclan cat " thanks, I guess I never really bothered to look at it that way"

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey   Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey Empty

Back to top Go down

Maplepaw's Moonstone Journey
Page 1 of 1