Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

June's Gathering 2018

Go down 
+32
feahter
Squirrelnose
Kent Mansley
Sunlit
RainyHeart
Not
Lux
ruska
Pinely-san
Midnee
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Lulu
Ash
Fox
Toothless
Harlem
Moonylight
Transient
ItsFire
rainypool
Cays
Drippy
Middy
Ice
Mamenchisaurus
Jay Bird
White
bunjamin
Yoshachu
cachaemic
Seer
Maple
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 22:51

Boarpaw's ears shifted back, clearly flattered. Clearpaw honestly sounded like a better name to him. There was nothing elegant about a boar to him. The things terrified him with their loud noises and gleaming tusks. He wondered if it was his fur or his long canines that gave Blizzardshine the idea of naming him after such a creature. Still, it had other meanings. They were incredible and relentless fighters. Two things he didn't think he was. DawnClan made him deathly cautious of battle. At any moment, he could slip back into those instincts where he'd never aim a blow to have a living opponent afterward. He had never had someone speak to him like this. Even when they were being kind, cats would never compliment his appearance. They'd just avoid it and give him the whole 'beauty is on the inside' talk. As sure as the ground beneath his paws, he had never had anyone call him beautiful. He smiled and shuffled his paws, not quite sure what to say at first. "Well, I don't know about beautiful or blessed... I used to be a 'kittypet' at least while I was a newborn. I was born with no undercoat so my fur is thinner. I almost froze to death in the alleys because of it. Cats called me Mange then. I can hunt fairly silently to make up for it. Ferns and twigs don't tug on my fur as much."

June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1443

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptySat 23 Jun 2018 - 6:53

Tigerleaf twitched one ear in silent agreement with Lilypaw. She continued to gaze up at the leaders (and deputy) seated high above on the Great Rock, pondering over the WindClan apprentice's words. It would be great if the change of leadership would bring improvement to the tense situation in the forest. To be honest, however, she did not think the conflicts of the past could be forgotten so easily. Only StarClan knew what the future held. "It would be great if every cat could live in peace." It was more to herself than to Lilypaw, but the words that slipped out were her true feelings.

OOC: mobile
Back to top Go down
Seer
Former Staff
Former Staff
Seer

Characters : Kestrelpaw ♀ | Jaypaw ♂ | Hawkpaw ♂
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Apprentice | RiverClan Apprentice | SkyClan Apprentice
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 3263

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptySun 24 Jun 2018 - 10:41

Brindlestar paid no mind to Jaystar's brown-nosing attempts of a conversation with the other cats atop the Great Rock, instead she only chose to give Scorchfang and Poplarstar a polite nod upon their initial joining. Returning her attention to the throng of cats milling below, the scarred she-cat's eyes hardly displayed anything other than their usual passive disinterest. It was her first Gathering as Leader, yet she couldn't even be bothered to display a faux sense of enthusiasm. Only as Leopardstar joined the small circle of Leaders and proxies upon the Great Rock did she break away from her mindless staring, her features displaying something almost akin to content as he settled down beside her. Only after giving the golden spotted tom a friendly flick of her tail did she then turned to face her equals. "Seeing as no other cat seems keen on finally starting this ordeal," There was a slight undercurrent of annoyance sharpening her voice, "I suppose I get the honor of beginning." Without giving the others a chance to interrupt or even voice whatever thoughts they currently had on her blunt words, Brindlestar quickly yowled out the familiar, attention grabbing summons, "Let the Gathering begin!"

Only when the eager chattering of the crowd died down did Brindlestar finally speak. "It is with a heavy heart that I announce the passing of Ashstar. Very few cats in this forest could fill the prints left by such a sensible and respected Leader like Ashstar, and the loss is felt deeply by many. However, in wake of this transition of Leadership, there is something that I must address- I do not intend to be as...forgiving as my predecessor." Head tilting slightly so that she could catch a glimpse of Jaystar sitting idle a few pawsteps away, her pale eyes narrowed a fraction. "But despite this tragedy, WindClan still stands strong. Swiftstep has been appointed Deputy, Graybriar and Pigeonstorm have received their Warrior names, and Haypaw, Kestrelpaw, Oakpaw, and Thornpaw have all found their place within the Clan as Apprentices. Our Nursery is also quite full at the moment thanks to countless broods that have recently been born." Tail giving a sporadic twitch, the brindled Leader inhale a quiet breath as her report dwindled to a halt. Stepping away from the edge of the Great Rock, Brindlestar allowed a proper amount of space so that the next speaker could step forward.

June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Img_0312
current characters | semi-return from inactivity
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptySun 24 Jun 2018 - 11:34

Alderpaw arrived with ThunderClan.

OOC: short bc i didn't know tc came

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptySun 24 Jun 2018 - 12:46

Leopardstar listened closely as Brindlewhisker - no, Brindlestar - addressed the clans, and brought news of Ashstar's death.  The golden spotted tabby tom bent his head in respectful mourning; though he had never quite forgiven the WindClan leader for killing Rockthorn and stealing away his chance to atone for his mistakes, he acknowledged that she had been a great, well-respected leader, that her clan loved dearly.  Cheering along for the new apprentices and warriors of WindClan, once the pale tabby she-cat had finished her address he stepped forward, confident as he always was in front of crowds.  The news he had to bring though made his stomach twist with fear.  "ThunderClan also mourns the loss of Ashstar, Brindlestar, and I wish you good hunting for the future moons of your leadership."  With a slight dip of his head and a friendly blink, he greeted the new WindClan leader as an equal, before turning back to the crowd.

"ThunderClan has also brought similar news; after much deliberation, Blizzardstar has decided to step down as our leader and return to the life of a warrior, with the name Blizzardshine.  She served her clan well for many moons, and I pray that she will have many moons of peace, with her new kits.  I have already traveled to the Moonstone to receive my nine lives, and named Marshstorm as my deputy."  Gesturing down to the brown tabby tom, he paused for a moment, allowing cats to react and cheer.  "Despite these changes though, ThunderClan is as strong as ever.  Any cat who thinks it wise to do us harm will quickly learn the truth."  His hazel eyes narrowing, he allowed his gaze to drift to the other three cats on the Great Rock who had not yet spoken, before continuing.

"In other news, we have promoted many apprentices this moon; I would like to welcome Bonepaw, Snowpaw, Alderpaw, Thornpaw, Beetlepaw, Sandpaw, Morningpaw, and Daypaw into our ranks, as well as our two new warriors, Scarletsong and Palestripe."  He smiled as he introduced his clanmates by their new names, and was in good spirits as he ended the address.  Returning to his seat beside Brindlestar, he waited to see which cat would step up next.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jun 2018 - 0:52

"Brindlestar sure seems nice." Peatpaw meowed to Featherpaw under his breath, the grey tom wasn't one for raging clan loyalty, but even he felt a twinge of anger at the look she shot Jaystar. Ivystar only fought in that dumb dispute because Ashstar was a bad leader, every RiverClanner knew that. WindClan probably knew it too, but were dumb cowards that couldn't admit the truth.

After the WindClan Leader's display, he half-expected Leopardstar to do the same, yet the ThunderClan leader seemed kinda cool? And he didn't bring up Sunningrocks, he knew that it was a sore point between their clans, all the warriors always acted like a monster was lurking about when they went hunting there. 'Be careful! Don't go too near the forest!' They always nagged like queens. He hoped that Leopardstar would be a nicer leader so he didn't have to deal with the warriors nattering.

-

Minnowslip snorted at Brindlestar's words, deeply unimpressed by the leader. Only out of respect for the Gathering's truce, the tabby kept her tongue. She hoped Jaystar gave the leader a good tongue-lashing, or at least a heated glare, the cocky she-fox had no place looking at RiverClan with such judgement when her clan had done all the troublemaking.
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jun 2018 - 20:03

Jaystar heard the news with surprise. He looked at the two new leaders with perked ears as they announced their news. So he wasn't the only one... Brindlewhisker... no, Brindlestar also lost her leader. He wasn't her friend. Windclan had always been an enemy to Riverclan but he couldn't help to feel a bit of comprehension toward the older she-cat. But that changed the moment he felt a silent treat in her eyes when she glanced at him. He didn't flinch or feared her but he was surprised. It seemed that in the end, Riverclan and Windclan would never be on good terms. What a waste... On the other side, he did not feel the same for Leopardstar. Of course, he was a new leader too but it was because Blizzardstar stepped down. Why? Was she the weak cat his mother always told him she was? Maybe she couldn't endure the hardships of leadership... would he be able to do that?

The tom gulped. It was his turn to announce another change of leadership. He took a deep breath, as he usually did for a speech and then stood up, taking the word. He had learned how to show himself proud and strong even when inside, he was dying because of his anxious thoughts. "As... As well as Leopardstar and Brindlestar, I came here as the new leader. Riverclan has mourned the death of my predecessor. Ivystar was a great and mighty leader, respected and admired by her followers, feared by her enemies. But her death does not change anything and my clan has endured this loss with pride and courage." Unlike Brindlestar, the tom didn't glance at the other leader with double-intentions but his words could easily show that this change of leadership won't change a thing about the territory his clan has earned. Riverclan still needed the Sunningrocks and the Gorge with so many mouths to feed. He was willing to fight for them in order to protect his clan.

After saying those words, he looked at the other two deputies. He hoped to see the Shadowclan and Skyclan leaders there but at least... they could transmit his intentions. "If Skyclan and Shadowclan's leaders agree, I'll be glad to keep our alliance. As my mother's successor, I'll do everything to keep the legacy she left for my clan and I hope Riverclan can stay on good terms with both of you. I don't want to break my clan's promise to yours and I can assure we will come to help you when you need it."

With all the formalities settled, Jaystar started to give the announcements of his clan's current state. "Riverclan has grown stronger every day. Most of the kits of the past litters have become old and strong enough to start their training. Riverclan has welcomed Milkpaw, Flurrypaw, Turtlepaw, Darkpaw, Coldpaw, Birchpaw, Lichenpaw, Hillpaw, Featherpaw, Flowerpaw, Meadowpaw and Streampaw into apprentice-hood. But, on the other side, two of our oldest apprentices have shown to be ready to be warriors and now Wrenbreeze and Blizzardshell have earned their new names." Although the news seemed pretty good for his clan, there was something that still ached his heart. The tom lowered his head, remembering the bloodied body of his fallen clanmate and the dead body of his own mother. There were things that had to be done, not only for Riverclan's sake but for the sake of the rest of the clans. "However, we lost a warrior too. Duckpuddle... died the past moon under the claws of a traitor among my clan. I banished him immediately from the forest but I would like to warn every clan to keep an eye on your borders. Shadefang... is a cat who's willing to kill everyone in their way to accomplish his goals. He not only killed my clanmate but maimed one of our finest warriors and attempted to murder my deputy too." His fur bristled slightly saying those words and anger could be seen in his green by the most sharp-eyed cats. But that anger wasn't only against Shadefang...

Jaystar fixed his eyes on the new leader of Thunderclan. He remembered the time they talked in the river about how Riverclan and Thunderclan had nothing to discuss the incident of Reedheart. To be honest, the tom didn't want to bring more issues among the two clans... but he couldn't let go the facts of the murderous acts of two ThunderClanners that had been left unpunished... and his mother's suspicious death. "Before I finish, I would like to ask two questions to Thunderclan. My first request is a meeting in your camp. I've received a message from Starclan in my leader ceremony that I would like to share with you personally since it involves your clanmates and their safety." The tom did not die by saying that but at the same time, he didn't say the whole truth. There was no need for that. This was an issue between Riverclan and Thunderclan.

"Second thing but not less important... my leader did not die from sickness and the circumstances of her death are pretty shady. But there's one thing that no one can deny and is that Ivystar was found dead next to your territory, Leopardstar, and she was covered in wounds and blood. I would like to know if you know anything about this. I really hope this is a misunderstanding and not what I suspect and fear." Jaystar looked at the other tom with inquisitive eyes, hoping he would have the answer he desired so much. It was not only for Ivystar's memory... but for his own peace of mind. The leader just needed to know how his mother died... if it was his fault.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Inky Pawprints

Inky Pawprints

Characters : Stormkit ♀
Clan/Rank : WindClan / Kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 2307

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyMon 25 Jun 2018 - 21:04

Blizzardshine’s happiness earned through the news of her soon-to-be-born litter was cut short as the news of Ashstar’s death. The grey she-cat had always been there when she needed help, strong and wise, proving that friendships not were always restricted to those inside the clan one was born into, that just because there were borders separating the clans it didn’t mean they always had to be enemies with each other.

She lowered her head with tail curled tightly around her paws during the speech of Brindlestar, mourning in silence the death of her good friend and wishing that she had thanked her for all she had taught her and the support given to her and her clan during their harsher times. So many things left unsaid...she just wished she could one day share those words, even if it had to be in StarClan after her time in the forest ran out.

She looked up and smiled at Leopardstar as he took his spot to speak. She felt a dull ache in her chest as he mentioned how she had decided to step down, but she said nothing about it. The reason behind such action had been already clarified to those that had to know, and the rest would just need to trust the decision was not one of weakness nor rushed. It had been hard for her to accede to such thing, but when it came to who was the rightful leader of a clan and when you no longer fit that role, the cats that looked down upon them from the stars had the last word and their choice was not one she would dare to challenge.

And then…Jaystar spoke. Most likely surprising for many, the former leader that some moons ago had been the dead leader’s greatest enemy lowered her head with respect and grief, and even a hint of shame. She was ready to hear the next leader’s words when Jaystar did something that took her with her guard down. The first request…Blizzardshine was left confused and her mind overflowing with questions. What could he have that could be so important?

And at the second one she felt a lump in her throat and her heart skip a beat. It took her a second, maybe two, to make up her mind. She stood up and stepped forward with a mix of determination and nervousness. While the answer was directed to Leopardstar and she had explained what happened to him, it was different to tell the story you knew, and tell what you had witnessed.

“Jaystar” Her voice raised between the crowd, loud enough for all to hear “I apologize if this may be disrespectful, given that I no longer share a spot between the leaders and consequently have no rightful turn to speak, but I know what happened to Ivystar, how she died. After all, I was there” Her fur raised slightly as she spoke, she knew her words wouldn’t be well received by the cats of RiverClan, especially since most of them remembered her as the one that caused the war and all the pain that came after that. She wouldn’t be surprised if none believed her story in the end and thought of her as a murderer.

“I must admit, it was in part my fault. I was in a lone patrol next to Sunningrocks and I was ambushed by a pack of foxes. When I crossed the border in my attempts to stay alive, I can’t tell for sure, but I just know that at some point Ivystar arrived and was fighting the foxes as well. Why she would rush to fight the foxes that would’ve killed me if she hadn’t intervened, I don’t know, but I can tell you and your clan one thing, and it was that if at any time the strength of your former clan leader was put to doubt, with all confidence I can say she proved them all wrong. She fought like if all the warriors of the ancient clans had given her their strength” She looked around to try and see the expressions of the clan cats that surrounded her. Secretly she feared to meet the glances of those of her own clan the most, after all, how could she be talking good things of a she-cat that had caused them all so much pain? However, deep inside she didn’t care. The truth had to be told, whether they liked it or not.

“We both lost many lives in that bloody fight, but when the last fox was left standing…she…” Her voice cracked for a second as her eyes flooded with tears. She shook her head to get rid of the emotions that dared to overflow her. It was not the time “I-If Ivystar hadn’t reacted just at the right time, Jaystar, I wouldn’t be standing here, telling this story. I owe her my life. I won’t lie and say that during several moons I saw her as anything but an enemy of my clan, but, if anything, that fight made me realize that beyond the cruel and aggressive figure of her that had been forming in my mind all this time, was a cat with a bravery greater I could imagine, and that cared for those in her clan just as much as any leader would…in her own way” While Blizzardshine couldn’t fully understand Ivystar’s aggressive ways, she had grown to respect her more than she would’ve ever thought she would, and made her wonder if in her mix of emotions and urge to please the cats between the stars, she had rushed to judge and think of her as the evil villain that had to be defeated.

The white she-cat, however, had been extremely careful to leave out of the story the unusually strong alpha of the pack with the star-shaped spot in its forehead, the fox that was the responsible of taking most of her lives and ultimately Ivystar’s death…as well as the message it had to deliver and which caused her to give up her title as leader. Ivystar was killed by a fox, not a ThunderClan cat, that was what Jaystar had to understand. The request their ancestors made was not for public knowledge.

[10HP || 30SP]
Back to top Go down
Hazel

Hazel

Characters : (M)apleleaf / (P)atchpelt / (R)ussetfang / (S)andfrost / (Si)lverstreak / Ded(L)ittlepaw
Clan/Rank : (L)Starclan cat / (P)Shadowclan young warrior / (R)Shadowclan warrior / (S)Riverclan warrior / (Si)Windclan naw warrior / (M)Thunderclan Ex MC-naw warrior
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 396

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyTue 26 Jun 2018 - 11:25

Mapleleaf had been sitting with the medicine cats. Her forest green gaze had never left the leaders. She listened carefully as they each spoke. She felt a little uneasy at Jaystar's last comments but that uneasiness left her as soon as Blizzardshine began to speak. Her head bowed as the former Thunderclan leader spoke of Ivystar's noble death. The medicine cat knew Ivystar wasn't heartless.

Russetfang: #cc0000
Patchpelt: #330099
Silverstreak: #0066ff

June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 SQfTPip
June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Sig_cats_by__jay_bird_wcc__by_lilykagminevocaloid-dciml6t
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Former: Pansyface ♀, Leopardstar ♂, Finchstream ♀, Ryeheart ♂, Laurelsong ♀, Nightstorm ♂, Fernpetal ♀, Magpiepaw ♂, Chirp ♀, Ashflight ♂, Orchidmask ♀ Basilbloom ♀ | Current: Featherpaw ♀, Tigerkit ♂
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3792

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 15:24

As the newly-named Jaystar introduced himself, Leopardstar was not surprised.  He had known Ivystar to be dead for most of this moon and had been expecting to stand with the new leader, but as his address came to a close he looked up from his paws, drawn by Jaystar's sudden questioning.  He fixed the tom with a harsh glare but allowed him to proceed.  His first question came as a shock...but at the same time, deep within his gut, he knew that this would happen.  The truth...Take heed of the jay who nests by the river, for it knows all.  Specklefang's words resounded in his ears as he nodded consent, hesitantly.  "Very well."  His stomach twisted; what is this truth that must be revealed?  He could only pray that it would not bring more tragedy to his clan; from the warnings though and Jaystar's words, he deeply doubted that would come to pass.

As for his next question, Leopardstar had no need to answer.  He watched through narrowed eyes as Blizzardshine chimed in with her own first-hand account, which of course he had already learned.  He did notice though, that she left out the part about the fox leader with the odd star on its head; probably for the best.  It was not a crucial detail, and RiverClan didn't need to know everything about Blizzardshine's decision to step down.  Once she had finished, he turned and met Jaystar's gaze with a meaningful intensity.  "There are your answers Jaystar.  I can vouch for Blizzardshine's story; she told me right after it happened when she returned to camp.  If you still have doubts, I'm sure Mapleleaf or Rainpaw would be glad to confirm that they had indeed treated her for fox bites.  As well, I'm sure that Ivystar's body would have matched this account."  He did not want to give RiverClan any doubts as to what had happened.  The last thing that he needed - that ThunderClan needed - was that river-dwelling clan marching into camp once again, demanding vengeance for their leader's demise.  Though his face was stiff with resolve, the leader's paws shook slightly.  Please...please don't make this harder than it needs to be.

Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 16:35

Jaystar nodded, relieved that the tom accepted his first request so easily. Maybe... that meeting wouldn't have to end in conflict if Leopardstar was willing to cooperate with him. But who answered his second question surprised him.

The blue-grey furred leader looked at the former Thunderclan leader with widened eyes. As he heard the story, he was honestly surprised for such a behaviour from his mother... but deep inside... he knew that was how she was. She was truly an amazing cat. Powerful, mighty, feared and yet... ready to fight even for her own enemy when she was in danger. Ivystar might not have been the nicest cat not even the best mother for him... but she was a good cat on the inside.

The Riverclan leader nodded, solemnly. "Thank you... Blizzardshine. I know you and my mother didn't have the best relationship during your leadership but I'm glad to hear your words about her." Then, the tom turned his head to the current Thunderclan leader. "Don't worry. That won't be necessary. I know you both speak the truth and that was what my clan needed. I don't have anything else to say." Jaystar stepped back and sat down, his tail curling around his paws as he looked at the Gathering not seeing it really. His mind was lost in Ivystar's memory, legacy and death. Now that he knew, the cycle was over... it was time to move and took her place with dignity and pride as the new leader of Riverclan. That was his role, no matter if he wanted it or not. His desires weren't important. His clan was.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 27 Jun 2018 - 18:19

So much had happened all at once. Ashstar was dead. Blizzardshine had reclaimed her role as warrior in her Clan. His son... Shadefang was caught trying to murder RiverClan's deputy and exiled, and now he was considered a threat to all Clan cats. Scorchfang shuddered, and he struggled not to let his fear show, especially at a Gathering of all places. He had to remain strong. If not for himself, then for ShadowClan.

Well, it was now or never. His first time speaking during a Gathering in a leader's place, even if he wasn't a leader himself. Scorchfang took a few steps forward, inviting himself to speak next on behalf of his Clan. StarClan, let him do this right... "I, too, am sorry to hear of the passing of Ashstar. She truly was a fantastic leader." He took a deep breath, trying to quell the anxiety fluttering in his stomach. He could do this. It was just like any other public speaking in ShadowClan's camp. It was nothing he couldn't handle. "ShadowClan is faring very well this newleaf. We have had many kits and apprentices, and a pawful of newly appointed warriors. Every cat is strong and healthy, including Littlestar, despite her absence this evening."

Was that all he needed to say? He surely hoped so. Speaking to all five Clans at a Gathering for ShadowClan was much more different than holding an apprentice ceremony in camp. Still, he felt fairly confident that he had said all he needed to. He stepped back, allowing the last leader, Poplarstar, to speak on behalf of SkyClan. Then they could go home, and he could try to forget all about Shadefang.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Winterpaw

Winterpaw

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 1643

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyFri 29 Jun 2018 - 16:19

Winter's cats were here the whole time
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 EmptyWed 4 Jul 2018 - 9:35

Snowpaw frowned in worry, looking up at the leaders, specifically at Jaystar and Leopardstar. She truly hoped a war wouldn't be caused by all of this...

(OOC: Short and crappy response, but Snowpaw needed her Gathering requirement.)

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   June's Gathering 2018 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

June's Gathering 2018
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6