Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post! ;)
The river is frozen, the cold sucks the air from your lungs. How long will you last before the ice creeps into your heart?
Three slots over five? Staff are asking for your opinion on the potential sitewide change that's upcoming. What do YOU think?
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

June's Gathering 2018

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Lynxpaw, Sharptooth, Stormstrike, Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal* Leafstorm*
Female
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 3341
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Thunderclan Apprentice, Senior Warrior(Rogue), Riverclan W, Windclan(??) Apprentice, Shadowclan Elder

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:40 pm

Rowantalon struggled to his feet, grateful for the Windclanner's assistance. "Yes, yes... Thank you..." He mewed weakly, swaying on his paws. His hip was throbbing, and his fur prickled with embarrassment. His family had run on without him, leaving him to be helped by a stranger.
It made sense, in a way. He was too old to keep up, too weak to provide for his clan any longer.
The old tom flicked his tail, testing out his back legs gingerly. A distant memory came to mind of dogs swarming Shadowclan, and heavy blows on his hindquarters. Teeth closing on his back legs, leaving them forever scarred- not scars visible on the outside, but hidden deep in muscle. The elder frowned. "Thank you." He mewed again, shifting his weight onto his front legs. "You're very kind." The spotted elder slowly made his way to Shadowclan, his tail twitching feebly as Skyclan poured into the clearing.

Mintwhisker padded just behind Poplarstar, giving him an encouraging smile before turning to join the other Medicine Cats. The tabby shook out her pelt, her murky green eyes narrowed. Two prophecies came to mind as she scanned the crowd; For one, she knew that Specklefang was innocent and another, more cowardly cat had murdered and allowed the former Thunderclanner to take the fall for them. For another, Duskfall had warned her that some cat, most likely from Riverclan, had been murdered. And something about rainstorms... The she-cat flicked her tail. She'd get to the bottom of both prophecies- she just had to think.

While Mintwhisker was thinking, Lilypaw was busy doing much, much more interesting things. The white apprentice scampered through the crowd of cats, her black-and-white face bright with excitement. She ran past sleek-furred Riverclanners who looked at her with disdain- "Watch it, Patchface!" -quiet Shadowclanners who watched her with bright eyes- "Hello, little one, -and tall Windclanners who studied her with amused expressions.
"Hello!" Lilypaw skidded to a stop at the paws of a gray tabby she-cat (Graybriar). "What's your name? I'm Lilypaw. My dad's name is Rippedstar. Mintwhisker says he lives in Starclan now, which is sad because I want him to live with me in Skyclan. What clan are you in? My mentor says I'm slow. Are you an apprentice? You look old; are you an elder?"

*not actually 69 years old*
Back to top Go down
Jay Bord
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Jay Bord

Characters : Jaystar ♂ / Tinytip ♀ / Cedarstorm ♀ / Silverfang ♀ / Firestone ♂ / Hailsong ♀
Female
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 2934
Clan/Rank : Riverclan

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Mon Jun 18, 2018 7:59 pm

The tom smiled a bit, glad that the other cat answered to him. Inside, he was relieved. "Riverclan is fairing well too, thank you." He purred with a kind smile. They might be from different clans... they might be of different ranks. But Jaystar was determined to keep good relationships with the other clans or at least try to be kind to them.

"I hope Littlestar is good too... are you here as a temporal substitute or...?" Jaystar stopped there, noticing that he could be seen as overly curious for the long-furred tom. He didn't want to think of him as a bad cat who was trying to spy on other clan's life. He was truly concerned for the Shadowclan leader's health. "Oh, s-s-sorry! You d-don't have to answer to that if you don't want to." He mewed lowering his ears a bit.

He gazed away, noticing the arrival of another clan. Jaystar looked at the crowd, hoping to see Rippedstar this time but instead, it was Poplartooth who climbed the rock of the leaders. He feared the worst but the tom wasn't going to ask about their leader this time. Instead, he nodded at the young cat. "Evening." He purred. It was the first time he talked this much in a Gathering... it felt... strange.

Silverfang was in a worse mood than usual. After her former apprentice attacked the Riverclan's deputy... why did he take that path? Was her fault as a mentor? She couldn't accept that. The prideful experienced warrior was just unable to admit that it was her training who turned him to be like that. She did try her best for him... and yet, he turned to be a code-breaker just like his mother. Maybe it was out of her control... maybe the rotten half-blood inside his veins was the real reason of his betrayal. She knew she should hate him and despise him for betraying their clan... but Silverfang loved him as he was her own son and it was painful when reality hit you right in the face.

She lashed her tail annoyed and looked at her apprentice. The silvery cat was determined to turn him into someone better than Shadefang. The main difference between Lichenpaw and her former apprentice was that this young cat had pure Riverclan blood. Maybe that mixed with her lessons would turn him into a strong Riverclan warrior. The one she wished for Shadefang... "Lichenpaw, stay with me and stay still. Ugh... this is a Gathering and as you might see, cats from all clans come here to share the news of every clan. It supposed to be a place to talk and socialize but if I have to be honest... I only see this as a place where code-breaking bonds start among cats from different clans, tainting the blood of our ancestors and giving birth to half-kits who are destined to be the misery and disappointment of everything we believe." Silverfang hissed, the fur of her messy tail bristling. She fixed her odd eyes on the tom with fiery passion and strictness. "Lichenpaw, don't you forget this. As honourable warriors, we must defend and obey the Code and that means that we must despise the ones who are out of them. Our noble ways must not be corrupted by this dirty ways."

°Berrycloud° | ºHailsongº | ºJaystarº | ºFirestoneº | ºSilverfangº
Tom/ RC Young Warrior | She-cat/RC Senior Warrior | Tom/RC Leader | Tom/SC Senior Warrior | She-cat/RC Senior Warrior

°Tinytip°
She-cat/RC Perma-Queen
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 531
Clan/Rank : your residential access denier

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:15 pm

Torrentstorm and Tawnyfang strided into the gathering behind Riverclan, side by side. It felt like so long ago that they stood together in this clearing, still young, naive apprentices, ready to take on the big world. The gray tabby looked over at his sister and offered a shy smile, which she returned with one of her own. Though, they had begun to grow distant, he still loved her dearly. They sat down together near the shadows to avoid conversation. He knew that she'd like that, and the least he could do was stay by her side.

~~~

Ashpaw quietly padded into the Gathering, his head low as he he followed his clan. The Skyclan apprentice felt anxiety prickle at his pelt now that he was in the midst of so many cats. Worse, he was all alone. Blossomheart was gone. Tigerleaf was probably off with some other tom. Tears threatened to spill from his eyes as he sat near the back, wishing that he could just disappear altogether.

~~~

Mosspaw hopped into the Gathering after Skyclan, excitement shining in her eyes. Finally, her first gathering! She could practically squeal with delight at all the different cats. As much as she wanted to go and chat, she had promised herself to watch over and protect her siblings. Her green eyes landed on the nearest one: Sootpaw. She found her brother retreating quickly from the abundance of cats to be on his own. Grinning, she bounded over, her tail up high. "Thought you could get away easily, huh?" She purred, sitting down next to him.

ooc; throw yourselves at ashpaw. he needs a friend. maybe torrentstorm too, lure him awau from his sister

tawnyfang of riverclan  // torrentstorm of riverclan /loaf of the regime // mosstail of skyclan // birchpaw of riverclan (npc) // swankit of skyclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu Scorchachu

Yoshachu Scorchachu

Characters : (a) Scorchstar♂, (b) Flurryshine♀, (c) Asterspark♂, (d) Poppyheart♂, (e) Rabbitpaw♂
Female
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 3410
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Leader, (b) RiverClan - Experienced Warrior, (c) ShadowClan - Young Warrior, (d) ShadowClan - Young Warrior, (e) WindClan - Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:33 pm

Scorchfang softly chuckled, and he smiled kindly. ”I’m afraid I cannot answer your question, but I appreciate your concern nevertheless.” Stars, he hoped he didn’t sound too... soft. Well, he did want to uphold peace amongst the other Clans, especially ShadowClan’s allies, so perhaps he was fine.

He looked over at the representative of SkyClan, and he blinked in confusion. Rippedstar hadn’t been named leader for too long at all. Hopefully his case was just the same as his own: that Rippedstar was ill or otherwise unable to attend the Gathering and his deputy had to fill in for him. Of course he wouldn’t ask — he did quite literally just tell Jaystar such a question couldn’t be answered. Instead, he gave him a kind smile and a polite dip of his head.

—————

Fernwing couldn’t help but frown as the elder stumbled off to join his Clan. She really wanted to help him some more, maybe even get to know him. She just couldn’t stand the thought of an elderly cat in pain; they had served their Clan too well to just be abandoned. Finally deciding on what to do, she followed him.

”I perfectly understand if you want to be alone,” she began gently, ”but... I just wanted to say thank you. I know how crazy it must be hearing a cat from a rival Clan thanking you, but... cats don’t give elders enough appreciation nowadays, and it’s so very saddening. I mean, every last elder has risked their lives day after day providing for their Clans, and the least apprentices could do is show a little gratitude. Well, I say apprentices in a broad sense; I know there are plenty of cats who appreciate you and the other elders, but it should really be all of them, you know? If I had the opportunity to care for every elder in the five Clans, I would, because you all are so important and wise, and you should be much more valued.” She huffed in annoyance and shook her head. ”Listen to me ramble... And I didn’t even give you my name. I’m so sorry. I am Fernwing of WindClan. May I ask for your name?”

—————

Spiderpaw softly mewled as cats from different Clans pushed past him as if he were just some clump of ferns getting in everyone’s way. He gasped and hissed in surprise as he felt a paw step on his tail, and he tried to race away, only to bump into a ShadowClan apprentice (Maplepaw, rainypool) from behind, knocking her down onto the ground. He squeaked in alarm. ”O-Oops! I-I’m so, so sorry! I-I didn’t mean to b-bump into you like that! Please forgive me!” He lowered himself as low as he could to the ground with a soft whimper, preparing himself for the she-cat to snap at him.

—————

Flurrypaw continued walking around, watching as the cats mingled between Clans. She wanted to find a rather attractive tom to get to know. Hopefully this tom would be the one. She nearly bumped into a SkyClan apprentice who looked as if he were about to cry (Ashpaw, Lulu), and she blinked at him. ”Huh? Hey, are you alright? You look like you could use a pretty she-cat to talk to. My name’s Flurrypaw.” She smiled flirtatiously and fluttered her kitty lashes rather attractively.

~~~ Leader of ShadowClan ~~~

Scorchstar♂ ~ Leader of ShadowClan ~ #ff8000
Flurryshine♀ ~ Experienced Warrior of RiverClan ~ #00ff00
Asterspark♂ ~ Young Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #1568d0
Poppyheart♂ ~ Young Warrior of ShadowClan ~ #ffa801
Rabbitpaw♂ ~ Apprentice of WindClan ~ #809bff

MASTERLIST

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Seer
Site Administrator
Site Administrator
Seer

Characters : [B] Brindlestar // [S] Splashwillow // [E] Elmcloud // [A] Adderfeather // [G] Galepaw // [D] Duskpaw
Male
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 2816
Clan/Rank : [B] WindClan Leader [S] RiverClan Queen [E] SkyClan Warrior [A] RiverClan Warrior [G] RiverClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Mon Jun 18, 2018 8:41 pm

"Lichenpaw, don't you forget this. As honorable warriors, we must defend and obey the Code and that means that we must despise the ones who are out of them. Our noble ways must not be corrupted by this dirty ways."

Blinking up at Silverfang's intense features with an expression of youthful earnesty, the words were unfortunately taken to Lichenpaw's heart. Perhaps it was fate that Silverfang had become his mentor after all. Although he stuck a bit closer to the heavily scarred she-cat's side, even as more and more cats flocked to join him, the invisible leash that tethered him to his mentor's side held a surprising amount of slack. Enough so that he managed to collide with a ShadowClanner of similar age, with enough intensity that he was left slouching back on his haunches in an attempt to alleviate the lack of balance that had erupted. Giving himself a slight shake to clear away the rumbling aches that had been sparked into place, the masked tom gave Brushpaw a curious glance. A better part of himself, the part that actually belonged to him, wanted to snap at the ShadowClanner, but the strange sense of helplessness seemed to clutch him tightly. Though such incidents happened infrequently, he was capable of understanding that whatever happened, happened for some reason unseen to him.

"My name is Lichenpaw. You?"

✩  Adderfeather . . . ✩ . . . Duskpaw . . . ✩ . . . Brindlestar . . . ✩ . . . Elmcloud . . . ✩ . . . Galepaw  ✩

✩ . . . Splashwillow . . . ✩

Living  |  Deceased
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Female
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 439
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Tue Jun 19, 2018 12:13 am

Maplepaw was just about to tel to Ashpaw that she should listen to her mentor when suddenly a cat knocked her over a flight? Now? Well mousebrain bring it on! she stood up as fast as she could and almost unsheeted her claws when she saw that the cat who had bumped into her was apologzing this cat does not seem like he would want a fight she sheeted her claws then snapt at the apprentice " could you not see where you are going? What are you? Blind?" Seeing that the Tom cat already apologized calmed her a bit down "okay look just scram already wil you?"

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Grey
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Grey

Characters : Goldeneye, Littlepaw
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 4222

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:28 am

Goldeneye strode in with Riverclan, her legs feeling heavy with her exhaustion. It was hard work supporting such a huge clan like Riverclan especially with the best apprentice she could ever have deceased, and a prophecy to think on... Goldeneye tried to hide a yawn as she settled in her spot next to the other medicine cats, her ears drooping just the slightest. There was a kit with potential though, she just hoped that she or Starclan would make the right choice.

Fawnpaw stumbled in after Skyclan, feeling just the slightest more withdrawn and lonely. Her mentor was the leader now, and he had no time to train her anymore. Shrikepaw was busy with his mentor and there was nothing she could do about it, lost in thought the mute apprentice crashed into a burly tom. Flinching away Fawnpaw looked up then dipped her head apologetically, wishing she could apologize. Her ears pressed against her head, her paw raising to press against her throat to expose her scars than to her mouth, trying to express to him that she was mute. (Torrentstorm)

Mistpaw padded into the clearing behind Windclan, her heart pounding ferociously in her chest. She never really interacted at gatherings, always sticking close to Deerpaw, but today she wanted to interact with cats from other clans, maybe get some friends?

OOC: Goldeneye and Mistpaw are open to interaction

Riverclan's Medicine cat

, Goldeneye C#ff9900, Littlepaw C#66cccc

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:49 am

Ashpaw looked up to see another cat talking to him. Most of what she said flew over his head; all he caught really was her name, Flurrypaw. When it was clear she was trying to flirt with him, he became very uncomfortable. "A-Ah! I sat here to avoid being noticed and then this happens!" The gray and white tabby blinked a few times, thinking of what to say as he shifted his paws. But, he couldn't be rude. If the cat wanted to chat, then he couldn't refuse. He didn't want to hurt her feelings or get her made or....or make an enemy out of her.

"I-i don't think this is a g-good idea but..I'm Ashpaw?..." His words came out more of a question and he hated himself for it. "Come on, Ashpaw! You can do better than that! Stop stuttering! Pull! Yourself! Together!" He flinched as he yelled at himself, his ears pinned down hard against his head. Swallowing his nervousness, he forced a smile onto his face and purred, flicking his tail.

"Lovely night, isn't it? Of course, it isn't as lovely as you," Ashpaw forced himself not to gag as he attempted to flirt. Starclan, forgive him.

~~~

Torrentstorm flinched and turned his head to look at the body that had just ran into him. The apprentice seemed to be apologizing, but refused to say anything. When they showed him the neck scars, he kind of clicked the puzzle pieces together. "Ah..maybe they can't speak. That makes sense, since they haven't said a word at all, yet," The young warrior purred, offering the obviously shaken cat a reassuring smile. "It's quite alright, actually. Just try and be a bit be more careful next time, okay?"

As much as he wanted to close it at that, he really wanted to talk to someone. There was no way he was going to pass up that opportunity. Glancing at his sister apologetically, he turned towards the apprentice. "My name is Torrentstorm. Could you give me a hint on yours?" Guessing her name by her movements would be fun. Difficult, but fun. He was just hoping that she wouldn't take offense and decide to play along.

~~~

Birchpaw strode into the gathering behind his clan, glaring at all the other cats with..suspicion. He couldn't put his paw on it, but...something wasn't right. Whatever it was, he'd be watching out for it. The creme and black tom sat down, not in a secluded area, but not in the middle of a bunch of cats.

ooc; aa birchpaw is open to talk to, too <3

tawnyfang of riverclan  // torrentstorm of riverclan /loaf of the regime // mosstail of skyclan // birchpaw of riverclan (npc) // swankit of skyclan
Back to top Go down
Grey
Site Moderator
Site Moderator
Grey

Characters : Goldeneye, Littlepaw
Female
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 4222

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:11 am

Fawnpaw nodded softly and was about to turn away when the tom continued the conversation, green eyes brightened as she looked back at him with a smile. Torrentstorm? Sounded like a very Riverclan name for a Riverclan cat! When he asked her hers, her gaze clouded with confusion. How was she supposed to tell him? Giving him a soft bleat, she dipped her head and acted as if she was nibbling the grass before jerking her head up and raising her tail straight in the air, putting rigidness in her form. She bounded away a leap or two before coming back, tilting her head and looking right back up at him, wondering if she did a good enough job.

Riverclan's Medicine cat

, Goldeneye C#ff9900, Littlepaw C#66cccc

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Female
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:40 am

He watched closely as she acted out a certain animal, yellow eyes glinting as he thought of the possible choices. Once she was finished, he began to speak, "Okay, for starters, it's obviously a deer. Deerpaw, maybe? Or Doepaw? Um.." No, they didn't seem quite right. Torrentstorm's eyes seemed muddled as he tried to think of any name related to deer. There was one more, on the tip of his tongue, but he couldn't quite put his paw on it. Deer, doe, he kept reciting the words in his mind, hoping the name would come to him. And at last, it did.

The gray tabby seemed excited, as he blurted out the name, "Fawn! Is your name Fawnpaw? Fawnpaw really is a pretty name, so it would make sense if it was yours." He purred, eyes shining with delight. He really hoped that compliment would do something positive. The she-cat looked as if she could really use it, being different from her clanmates and all. He silently wondered if she had made any friends with the other apprentices. It would be a shame if she didn't. If things were different, we was sure they would've probably been good friends, at least.

"What clan are you from? I'm from Riverclan, if the name didn't give it away," He chuckled, the tip of his tail twitching.

Back to top Go down
Ash

Ash

Characters : Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Snowblossom, Graybriar, Pricklepaw, Redwing. Deceased: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater.
Female
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 4324
Clan/Rank : WindClan Elder and Experienced Warrior, RiverClan Experienced Warriors, TC Medicine Cat Apprentice, SC Young Warrior.

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:33 pm

Graybriar blinked in surprise as a small SkyClan she-cat sped up to her and started rapid-fire chatting with her. Is this how apprentices greet other cats these days? A startled purr broke out of her throat as the she-cat- Lilypaw- asked for her name, her Clan, talked about her family, asked if she were an apprentice or an elder, and commented on her mentor's opinions. All in one breath. Impressive. Trying to sort through the black and white cat's comments, the new warrior realized that she'd said her father was Rippedstar. Was. And that he was... in StarClan? Had her old Clan changed leadership so soon, just after Crowstar's death? Was that why some cat she didn't know was sitting on the Great Rock? Holy StarClan, if that's the new leader... he's younger than me. The thought was strange. If the young tom was leader, it was strangely relieving that Tinylegs was in the deputy spot- the senior warrior was a good, solid choice. "I'm- I'm Graybriar," the dark-striped tabby finally responded, taken somewhat aback by the flood of information. Giving answers to all the questions, and questions to all her information, would take a while. "I'm not an apprentice, nor an elder. I was just appointed as a warrior, but my apprenticeship was longer than many others. I'm a WindClan cat, though I wasn't always. How is SkyClan doing? Is Rippedstar truly dead? How did he die? Who is that young cat on the Great Rock? Is Tinylegs deputy now?" She had never asked so many questions at once, but the fast-paced apprentice seemed to be fine with it.

--

Brushpaw was still stuck looking at his eyes. She hated other Clan cats, hated them with a passion- so why was this tom so mesmerising? It was like some kind of magic from StarClan, the way she was unable to think or move or say anything other than the words that rose up out of her mouth like a flood. Lichenpaw. Lichenpaw, Lichenpaw, Lichenpaw. That was his name. He smelled of fish and pond scum and reeds. RiverClan? Probably RiverClan. The tiny part of her strong personality that wanted to shove the tom away and keep walking was suddenly disregarded as some other part of her continued the conversation, her pale green eyes sparkling with a light they hadn't before. "My name is Brushpaw. Of ShadowClan. So, how is... life? What's it like in your Clan?" Her words were so cliche and boring, not laced with witticisms as they usually were. What was this?

~Snowblossom~Redwing~Pricklepaw~Gingerstripe~Graybriar~Quailfeather
~RC Experienced Warrior~SC Young Warrior~TC MCA~RC Experienced Warrior~WC Experienced Warrior~WC Elder~

~ThunderClan MCA~

Sig drawn by Jay Bird, edited by Night!
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Female
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Wed Jun 20, 2018 2:38 am

OOC: Twistedtail and Pigeonstorm are already occupied.

twistedtail’s pov
Twistedtail hadn’t gone to many gatherings recently. The aging warrior could walk the distance just fine- one of the perks of chasing rabbits all day- but she simply never felt like it. The gatherings preached to be a token of peace, but most of them seemed to end in fights. And as such, she hadn’t noticed the chang of leaders at all, or payed much attention to current happenings.

The scarred siamese-tabby walked into the clearing behind the familiar face that was Brindlestar. As the cats around her dispersed to chat with cats of other clans she kept on going, following where Brindlestar was walking to the Great Rock. She hadn’t been able to see Rippedstar at all in the recent moons and she desperately wanted to find her old friend. Her only remaining friend still living. The last time she tried sneaking off into Skyclan territory to chat, but that ended with the now-deceased Crowstar ripping her apart. She didn’t try risking that again.

The scarred warrior rounded the rock, looking for the friendly black and white tom. ”Rippedstar! How’re you-“ the she-cat stopped in the middle of her sentence. Where Rippedstar usually sat, there was someone else. How could this be? He couldn’t be... ”Wait... where’s Rippedstar?”

pigeonstorm’s pov
Despite being newly named, Pigeonstorm was the same age as the most experienced warriors in the clan. This didn’t bother him, though. He had ran away to the Barn, where Bat and Pepper took care of him for most of his life, so he wasn’t in a clan at that time and as such never bothered with fancy naming. But then he returned to the clan after being attacked by Rockthorn, and so while he was warrior-aged he spent ages as an apprentice trying to learn to survive with his now-broken jaw. Only recently had he gotten his full name because of that.

The scarred scottish fold padded nervously into the cat-filled clearing. He never found the presence of other cats comforting, and it didn’t help the last time he went to a gathering was when the Mist attacked. That would definitely make somecat uncomfortable here. Pigeonstorm quietly padded into the clearing with his head down and tried not to take the gaze of any cat. However, one tom (Swoopnose) caught his eye. That tom looked... familiar, somehow? The cat had a slight resenblance to the gray tom’s dead mate Annabelle, from back when he was a loner. The same posture, the same way he positioned his tail while he sat. His grey coat even looked a little like his. He remembered how the kittypet had told him in a voice panged with sadness, on how all of his kits died but one. Cherryblossom. She had fell in love with a Thunderclan tom one day and ran away. Perhaps she managed to have kits there? It was unlikely, but it was worth a try. ”H-hello there. I’m Pigeonstorm, and... uh, w-what’s your name and clan and s-stuff?” he stuttered through his snapped jaw. Great Starclan, that was the worst sentence he had ever uttered in his remembered life. He hoped the other tom didn’t think he was crazy.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~

Last edited by Twisted Cinnamon Rolls on Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : (S)corchclaw; (T)igerleaf; (H)ailpaw; (M)ao
Female
Number of posts : 1060
Clan/Rank : (S)RC deputy, (T)SkC warrior, (C)default rogue, (H)TC apprentice

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Wed Jun 20, 2018 3:18 am

When SkyClan entered the clearing on Poplarstar's lead, Tigerleaf followed some of her clanmates that split off to socialize with the other clans. Before long, she found herself mostly surrounded by unfamiliar cats. The sound of chatter rose and fell in the air. When she glanced up at the Great Rock, she realized with surprise that most of the absent leaders from the last gathering were nowhere to be seen again. This time, she spotted new pelts among the deputies as well. At least two were cats that she had never seen before. It seemed that SkyClan was not the only clan that had undergone a change of leadership. Through the shifting crowd, she caught a glance of Ashpaw conversing with a white she-cat. It would probably be a bad idea to over right now. At that moment, a gray-furred apprentice entered her line of sight. It was a bit hard to detect her scent, but when Tigerleaf did, it was WindClan scent. "Hello," she mewed, seeing that the apprentice wasn't talking to anyone else. "I'm Tigerleaf of SkyClan. What's your name?" Hopefully her voice hadn't been too soft.

(Lilypaw, rainypool)

Hailpaw 20 HP/80 SP➳ThunderClan
Scorchclaw 100 HP/280 SP➳RiverClan

Tigerleaf 45 HP/160 SP➳SkyClan
Mao 45 HP/140 SP➳The Regime

battlehuntingcharactersnudge me

Back to top Go down
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [O]akberry [D]arkflower [Os]preykit [W]easelpaw [G]ladepaw [P]umapaw, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Female
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 1594
Clan/Rank : uwu

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Wed Jun 20, 2018 4:35 am

Darkpaw pranced into the clearing behind her clan mates, her tail was held high with pride. This was the she-cat's first gathering. Darkpaw was rather curious about what happened at gatherings and how the other clans worked, but she didn't really want to associate with them. She couldn't really figure out why, but the idea didn't sit well within her, maybe it was her pride. Still, if a cat from another clan decided they had to speak to her she wasn't going to push them away.

-

New scents filled Oakpaw's nose, causing the she-cat to scrunch her nose in disgust. The other clans seemed to smell so unnatural, so unfamiliar and the tabby cat didn't like it one bit. The she-cat glanced around, taking it all in. It was quite a site if she was honest, all the clans gathered here in peace beneath the full moon. Oakpaw let out a content purr. Maybe she'd get use to the unnatural smell and enjoy the company of the other clans.

[my cats are both up for a bit of socialising]

WindClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ RiverClan ~ ThunderClan ~

Newly Appointed Warrior ~ Young Warrior ~ Kit ~ Apprentice ~ Apprentice ~
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Male
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5346
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   Wed Jun 20, 2018 6:43 am

Rookpaw was one of the last of the ShadowClan cats to enter the clearing. Her black fur was gleaming in the moonlight as she trekked among unfamiliar faces and scents. She settled herself near the entrance, eyeing the other cats with yellow, piercing eyes. She noticed a couple of ShadowClan cats sitting together. That's where she oughta be, right? With her own Clan.

The apprentice slowly gathered herself to her paws before bounding toward the group. Unbeknownst to her, another apprentice was entering Fourtrees. Before she could react, she ran full pelt into the other apprentice. Rookpaw found her mouth full of fur. Dazed, she leaped backwards, spitting the texture from her tongue. "Watch where you're going!" she hissed coldly, glaring at the cat. She couldn't place the Clan- definitely not ShadowClan. The scent didn't fall under the fishy scent that lingered on RiverClan cats' pelts either.

ooc: This is for Darkpaw, Midnee's kitty ~
Open for anyone else to intervene or add on ^^

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000

Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: June's Gathering 2018   

Back to top Go down

June's Gathering 2018
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fourtrees-