Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

catfight [c]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

catfight [c] Empty
PostSubject: catfight [c]   catfight [c] EmptySat 16 Jun 2018 - 9:54

Thornpaw sped through the forest, following the scent of a rabbit which had strayed from the moorlands and unto her Clan's territory. Adrenaline pumping, she dove and ducked after it, jaws parted as she caught up bit by bit. A sudden rush of fresh air hit her nostrils as she broke free of the clustered trees and into unfamiliar grounds. Her prey made a last effort and hid inside a burrow under what the ThunderClan apprentice now recognized to be Fallen Oak. She hesitated. She wasn't meant to cross the border, but the rabbit was so within reach now, it felt foolish to give up. Cautiously, she lingered unto SkyClan territory, circling the fallen truck and trying to dig up under it where the rabbit had plunged, hoping to get it out and kill it.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

catfight [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: catfight [c]   catfight [c] EmptySat 16 Jun 2018 - 10:50

Lilypaw skipped through the woods, her sky-blue eyes filled with wonder as she watched the various wildlife- mice, squirrels, the odd caterpillar or mesmerizing spider -see her and run. Some of the bolder creatures stayed and watched her, and Lilypaw nearly laughed out loud when a particularly bold squirrel let her get close enough to touch before it jumped and bolted up the nearest tree. Despite her father, despite her mentor, life was good, and all was well.
"Oh, hello there!" The small white apprentice found herself face to face with another cat, a stranger. How wonderful! A new friend. "Who are you? My name's Lilypaw! What clan are you from? D'you wanna play with me? I became an apprentice yesterday. My dad died. Was that your rabbit you were hunting?" The bubbly she-cat turned her black-splattered face towards the retreating tail of the rabbit, which had wasted no time escaping the fallen tree and disappearing deeper into Skyclan territory.

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

catfight [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: catfight [c]   catfight [c] EmptySun 17 Jun 2018 - 4:07

The ginger tabby shot up, startled by the voice of another cat, greeting her. She was unusually cheerful, almost too cheerful. Fur on end, she drew back, baring her fangs at the SkyClan apprentice, aggression visible in her large, brown eyes. "Stand back. I don't care for friends, I just want my prey." Thornpaw hissed, and returned to digging, scraping the rough surface of the trunk with her claws. Occasionally, the sun would reveal the huddled shape of the rabbit trapped beneath, cowering, which gave the apprentice even more determination to pull it out and take it back as prey.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

catfight [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: catfight [c]   catfight [c] EmptySun 17 Jun 2018 - 20:48

"Well... you're on my territory..." Lilypaw mewed amicably. "And I'm sure that's not true! Everyone needs friends! Even... unfriendly cats like you." The small apprentice sat down, her black-and-white face practically split in half by her huge grin. "What's your name?"

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

catfight [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: catfight [c]   catfight [c] EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 3:33

There was nothing Thornpaw wanted more than to wipe the look off the dainty she-cat's face. The rabbit could wait, it was trapped under that log anyway, and probably too scared to try and run. Whipping around without any warning, the ginger tabby lashed out forwards, raking her claws against the side of the SkyClanner's face with a satisfied expression.

"Get lost." she spat.

Thornpaw used Front Paw Strike, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Thornpaw

20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Lilypaw

14/20 HP
80/80 SP

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

catfight [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: catfight [c]   catfight [c] EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 20:01

"Ah! That hurt!" Lilypaw squealed, rubbing her paw on her face. She pulled it away only to see something dull red, warm, and shiny on her fur. "Is... is that blood?" She whimpered.
What could she possibly do now? She couldn't go get help, and this cat clearly wasn't up for friendship...
She cast her mind back to her kithood. There was a move that her brother would always use on her. She hated it back then because she was unable to defend herself.
The apprentice smiled. That was it! She'd hold the apprentice down until she was willing to talk. Then, she'd have a new friend!
The small apprentice gathered herself, her black tail twitching. "Hey, look out!" She squeaked, her clear blue eyes wide as she stared at something behind the apprentice. Then, when the Thunderclanner was distracted, she threw herself onto the stranger's back. "Ha! I got you!"

Lilypaw used Leap-And-Hold, dealing 6 damage and using 10 SP. Thornpaw is stunned for 2 turns.

Thornpaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Lilypaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Last edited by Drippy on Mon 18 Jun 2018 - 20:01; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 14823

catfight [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: catfight [c]   catfight [c] EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 20:01

The member 'Drippy' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 4

catfight [c] Mistpe10
catfight [c] Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

catfight [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: catfight [c]   catfight [c] EmptyTue 19 Jun 2018 - 11:18

Thornpaw looked behind herself, in a moment of panic and stupidity. Her heart skipped a beat, thinking it was a ThunderClan cat there to fetch her and lecture her about crossing borders to chat to strangers, but it was nothing. When she whipped her head back around, Lilypaw lunged and pinned her down. A fuzzy feeling spread through her limbs as she hit her head against the fresh dirt, and she looked up, eyes blazing with fury and mouth too weak to utter a word as her body was pressed deeper into the cold mud.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Sagittarius Monkey

catfight [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: catfight [c]   catfight [c] EmptyWed 20 Jun 2018 - 16:29

"I can't believe it..." Lilypaw, filled with adrenaline and excitement, accidentally extended her claws. This was her first fight, and she was already winning! "I pinned you down! Hah!"

-6 HP
Thornpaw is stunned for 1 turn

Thornpaw
8/20 HP
70/80 SP

Lilypaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

catfight [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: catfight [c]   catfight [c] EmptyThu 21 Jun 2018 - 12:12

The she-cat, powerless, spat up at the other, hissing and kicking helplessly from underneath, digging her claws into the dirt bellow her and struggling to wretch herself free. A reckless attempt to clasp Lilypaw's side with her open jaws failed, and she was sent back again the ground, head throbbing much like her increasing wounds.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

catfight [c] Empty
PostSubject: Re: catfight [c]   catfight [c] Empty

Back to top Go down

catfight [c]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Fallen Oak-
Jump to: