Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place during the time before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! The latest announcements are below.
This month's activity check is currently underway, so make sure to post ;)
The stars return as the Clans defeat Lichenmask & the Exiles!
If it's the full moon and the Gathering hasn't been made yet, please tell a Staff member. Thank you!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Share | 

Feather's Art Requests

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
XFeatherX

Characters : || {F}eatherpaw of RiverClan || {A}spenpaw of ThunderClan || {H}ollowpaw of ShadowClan || {M}osspaw of WindClan || {P}uddlepaw of SkyClan ||
Female
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 444
Clan/Rank : || {F} RC Apprentice || {A} TC Apprentice || {H} SC Apprentice || {M} WC Apprentice || {P} SkC Apprentice ||

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Sun Jul 15, 2018 9:52 pm

Bump...?
I've edited and improved my original post slightly.

•°《 Link Central 》°•
───────────────

.:|| Featherpaw | RiverClan || Aspenpaw | ThunderClan || Hollowpaw | ShadowClan || Mosspaw | WindClan || Puddlepaw | SkyClan ||:.
.:||   She-Cat   ||   She-Cat   ||   Tom   ||   She-Cat   ||   Tom   ||:.
.:||   #9999cc   ||   #99cc00   ||   #996633   ||   #ff4545   ||   #3399cc   ||:.

Back to top Go down
Lulu

Characters : a lot
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 531
Clan/Rank : your residential access denier

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Mon Jul 16, 2018 8:15 am

Cat Name: Tawnyfang 
Tom/She-Cat: She-cat
Appearance Description/Picture/s (preferably a picture, or a descriptive description):
Tawnyfang:

Pose in Picture: Hunter's Crouch, looking at Featherpaw 
Other Requests in the Drawing/Background: She's at the Beech Copse with her apprentice, Featherpaw. Featherpaw is trying to copy Tawnyfang.
Digital or on Paper? Digital uwu
Shaded? Depends on you tbh 
Coloured? Yes
Headshot or Whole Body? Whole body uwu

tawnyfang of riverclan  // torrentstorm of riverclan /loaf of the regime // mosstail of skyclan // birchpaw of riverclan (npc) // swankit of skyclan
Back to top Go down
Rayknee
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardstar, {F}inchstream, {La}urelsong, {N}ightstorm, {Fe}rnpetal, {M}agpiekit | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*, Ryeheart*, Aspenpaw*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 2748
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {F} RiverClan Queen/Warrior | {La} Exiled Rogue/Young Warrior | {N} SkyClan Young Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Young Warrior | {M} RiverClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Mon Jul 16, 2018 12:53 pm

Oh my goodness, your art style is too cute!!

Cat Name: Leopardstar
Tom/She-Cat: Tom
Appearance Description/Picture/s (preferably a picture, or a descriptive description):
my boi:

You can also use Jay's design in my signature if you wish~  His left ear is torn and he had a scar on his right shoulder.  (Also, it's kinda hard to see in the picture but he has black-tipped ears)
Pose in Picture: Nothing in particular, just make him look regal and leader-like
Other Requests in the Drawing/Background:  Maybe he could be standing on the Highrock?  If that's too much work, he could just be standing in a patch of snow~
Digital or on Paper? Digital
Shaded? Sure!
Coloured? Yes
Headshot or Whole Body? Whole Body

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

ThunderClan Leader
Character Profiles

Leopardstar ↞ | ↠ Finchstream ↞ | ↠ Laurelsong ↞ | ↠ Nightstorm ↞ | ↠ Fernpetal ↞ | ↠ Magpiekit

Back to top Go down
XFeatherX

Characters : || {F}eatherpaw of RiverClan || {A}spenpaw of ThunderClan || {H}ollowpaw of ShadowClan || {M}osspaw of WindClan || {P}uddlepaw of SkyClan ||
Female
Aquarius Dog
Clan/Rank : || {F} RC Apprentice || {A} TC Apprentice || {H} SC Apprentice || {M} WC Apprentice || {P} SkC Apprentice ||

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:15 pm

Thank youu!
I'm excited to draw them! =3

•°《 Link Central 》°•
───────────────

.:|| Featherpaw | RiverClan || Aspenpaw | ThunderClan || Hollowpaw | ShadowClan || Mosspaw | WindClan || Puddlepaw | SkyClan ||:.
.:||   #9999cc   ||   #99cc00   ||   #996633   ||   #ff4545   ||   #3399cc   ||:.

Back to top Go down
XFeatherX

Female
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:49 pm

Here are the WIPs of Tawny and Leopard!

Tawnyfang:

Leopardstar:

If you want any modifications, you can ask for it! =)

•°《 Link Central 》°•
───────────────

Back to top Go down
rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw * maplepaw* Streampaw
Female
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 323
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * SC app* default rouge* RC unborn

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Mon Jul 16, 2018 11:56 pm

Cat Name: Sreampaw

Pose in Picture: Make him look a bit dreamy like he is thinking of someone.
Other Requests in the Drawing/Background: nah
Digital or on Paper? Digital
Shaded? no
Coloured? yes
Headshot or Whole Body? Whole body

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
XFeatherX

Female
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:12 am

Yayy!
I'll start on him now, thank you~

•°《 Link Central 》°•
───────────────

Back to top Go down
Rayknee
Former Staff
Former Staff

Characters : Alive: {L}eopardstar, {F}inchstream, {La}urelsong, {N}ightstorm, {Fe}rnpetal, {M}agpiekit | Deceased: Pansyface*, Sandkit*, Ryeheart*, Aspenpaw*
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 2748
Clan/Rank : {L} ThunderClan Leader | {F} RiverClan Queen/Warrior | {La} Exiled Rogue/Young Warrior | {N} SkyClan Young Warrior | {Fe} SkyClan Young Warrior | {M} RiverClan Kit

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:16 am

Leopardstar looks perfect so far! :D

❤ May your heart be your guiding key ❤

ThunderClan Leader
Character Profiles

Leopardstar ↞ | ↠ Finchstream ↞ | ↠ Laurelsong ↞ | ↠ Nightstorm ↞ | ↠ Fernpetal ↞ | ↠ Magpiekit

Back to top Go down
XFeatherX

Female
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:24 am

Thank you!

Here's Streampaw's WIP~

Streampaw:

•°《 Link Central 》°•
───────────────

Back to top Go down
Cry of dying hawk

Characters : Patéras, Mitéra, Astéria, Flarekit
Gemini Rat
Number of posts : 115
Clan/Rank : Thunderclan kit / Rogue queen / Standard Rogue

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Tue Jul 17, 2018 7:59 am

Cat Name: Äker
Appearance Description/Picture/s: This except Äker has a scar across his right eye.
Pose in Picture: Sitting down with a frown on his face, looking down upon the viewer.
Other Requests in the Drawing/Background: Perhaps he would be sitting in a pool of blood, although if you don't want to draw that or it's too gory than he could just be standing in sand with maybe a dead shrub on his left.
Digital or on Paper? Digital please.
Shaded? Yes please!
Coloured? Yes please!
Headshot or Whole Body? Whole body.

So long as you stick it out and work with DETERMINATION you can do it! I BELIEVE in you!

I'm rarely on nowadays, so if I need to post in something don't wait for me to see it. PM me! I'll see that.

III  WCC's Resident Insomniac and Cult Buster  III
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Characters : a lot
Female
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 531
Clan/Rank : your residential access denier

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:02 am

AA IT LOKS SPLENDID
LOOK AT MY BABIES TOGETHER
10/10 WOULD DIE FOR THESE TWO RN

tawnyfang of riverclan  // torrentstorm of riverclan /loaf of the regime // mosstail of skyclan // birchpaw of riverclan (npc) // swankit of skyclan
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Characters : Mintwhisker, Sharptooth, Stormstrike, Lilypaw, Rowantalon, Sunpaw*, Flowerpetal* Leafstorm*
Female
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 3224
Clan/Rank : Skyclan Newly-Named MC, Default Rouge, Riverclan YW, Windclan NAW∞ Skyclan Apprentice, Shadowclan Elder

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:56 am

Cat Name: Sharptooth ;-;
Tom/She-Cat: She-cat
Spoiler:

Pose in Picture: Looking wistfully at something, kinda sad bab :(
Other Requests in the Drawing/Background: Make it sad!
Digital or on Paper? Digital~
Shaded? Up to you!
Coloured? yes please!
Headshot or Whole Body? Headshot~

*not actually 69 years old*
Back to top Go down
XFeatherX

Female
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:16 pm

Thank you so much!
They're on my to-do list! =)

•°《 Link Central 》°•
───────────────

Back to top Go down
rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw * maplepaw* Streampaw
Female
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 323
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * SC app* default rouge* RC unborn

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:22 pm

oh my god.......
THAT WIP IS AMAZING!!!
(Beware after this the rest of the post wil just be one misspelled rumble of why its so darn amazing)
It looks so much like him! I can totally see him making that pose!! He is sooo concerned about Featherpaw its just amazing you can see it in his eyes. Great Starclan I want to just go into the picture and pet him like " don't worry Featherpaw is going to be fine XFeatherbreezeX wil most probably not kil of her first character so soon" like just look at him!!! He is so darn adorible gah.

http://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
XFeatherX

Female
Aquarius Dog

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:00 am

Aaa thank you so much rainypool!! <33
I've started the WIPs for Äker and Sharptooth! =)

Äker:

Sharptooth:

•°《 Link Central 》°•
───────────────

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Feather's Art Requests   

Back to top Go down

Feather's Art Requests
Page 3 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Off Topic :: Artwork & Literature-
Jump to: