Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

It's Been Too Long [solo]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

It's Been Too Long [solo] Empty
PostSubject: It's Been Too Long [solo]   It's Been Too Long [solo] EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 23:09

Newttongue purred as he trotted through the territory, Wildfire, and Rainpaw beside him. He butted his head against his mate's shoulder, not minding the glare he got.

"What's up with you? Why are you so loving?" Wildfire grumbled, scenting the air and eyeing a thicket nearby. Maybe they could catch something there? She earned a laugh from Newttongue unknowingly.

"That's a silly question to ask your mate, Wildfire. I missed you and despite all your thorns, I still love you. We wouldn't be mates otherwise, now would we?" The tom said, humming in question. His whiskers twitch as he stepped around a puddle, scenting the air as well. "So, Rainpaw. How is your training going? I bet you can barely smell anything now with all those herbs around you."

"It's going well. Mapleleaf doesn't treat me like a kit. We're alway busy. You've got the whole clan to help you with your job. We only have each other to do ours. But, it's fun, I suppose. I couldn't imagine doing much else." The younger tom meowed, in a good mood for once. This was rare. Having both of his parents together with him for the sole purpose of spending time together.

Wildfire nearly tripped, stepping heavily into the puddle and giving it a blank stare for a moment. 'Oh, this fool... She huffed, shaking her paws off. Quickly, she caught up with them, giving both of them a flat look of annoyance before acting as if she was looking away at trees in order to hide the small smile that had cracked her muzzle.

It's Been Too Long [solo] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

It's Been Too Long [solo] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down

It's Been Too Long [solo]
Page 1 of 1