Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2450

Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 12:14

The leaves of the medicine den rustled as Marshstorm padded out of it slowly. Leopardstar's illness was fading, but he still wasn't quite fit enough to come out into camp. Though a ceremony was due for an older apprentice who had earned their warrior name and status. With the permission he needed granted, he strode over to High-rock and leapt up onto it. Feeling eager and excited to perform this new ceremony. To see an apprentice be graced with a new name that would be wholly their own.
"Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath High-rock for a clan meeting!" He yowled the summon, a calmness washing over him as he felt sorry that Leopardstar wasn't going to witness it, or that perhaps Palepaw might be wounded that it wasn't the leader doing it. He felt a strange sense of unease from that. It wouldn't matter... right?

bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 13:21

Palepaw pushed his way past his gathering Clanmates, ensuring himself a spot near the front of the crowd. His fluffy, silver coat was licked down neatly, his face bearing determination and an overbearing sense of duty. After what Specklefang had told him, warrior-ship felt like so much more, and he was ready to give it his all. Though he left behind Cloverpaw and was to move to another den, this somehow felt much less meaningless than it had felt a couple of moons ago.

The tabby tom tilted his head back, and he met eyes with the deputy. It was strange how much the leadership of the Clan had changed while he was in training.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 15:27

Marshstorm watched the gathering cats, his expression more serious as he lifted his head and spoke clearly to speak to the crowd.

"Today, there is an apprentice who is ready to become a full warrior." He began, a smile cracking through his seriousness as a couple cats seemed quite pleased by the news. He continued onward earnestly.
"Palepaw, step forward." He ordered, then turned his gaze up to the sky breifly to take a breath. It was so easy to envision any of his family in this position, but he couldn't and wouldn't dwell on it. "I, Marshstorm, deputy of ThunderClan call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on this apprentice. He has trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend him to you in his turn."

He turned his amber gaze back down onto Palepaw. Aware that it was weighted, heavier than earlier. "Palepaw, do you promise to uphold the warrior code, to protect and defend your clan, even at the cost of your life?"

bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 5:31

Palepaw looked up. The cats around him fell silent as Marshstorm began to speak. Soon, it felt like everybody around him had vanished, and it was only him, his thoughts, and the voice of the deputy. Specklefang's words were an extra weight on his shoulders, which had been overbearing with a sense of responsibility since kit-hood. "I do." the soon-to-be warrior promised sternly, getting up and taking a small step forward.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Aquarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 20:55

Marshstorm nodded seriously.

"Then by the power of StarClan, I give you your warrior name. Palepaw, from this moment on you will be known as Palestripe. StarClan honours your loyalty and kindness, and we welcome you as a full warrior of ThunderClan." Marshstorm concluded proudly. He leapt down from High-rock and padded to Palestripe to rest his muzzle briefly on Palestripe's forehead, then withdrew with a small smile under his confident gaze. "Congratulations Palestripe. You've earned this." He mewed before he joined in the joyful yowls of the new warrior's name.

Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 21:49

Birchheart purred deeply, rushing over to nuzzle her son and cover him in affection. She grinned at him, licking his ears and beaming with pride. "I'm so proud of you, Palestripe! I'll make sure you have the perfect nest to return to when your vigil is over. Trust me, you'll want something cozy." She was already trying to plan it out in her head, she'd have to find some really furry rabbits...

Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 21:53

"Congratulations," Leafstorm padded over to his daughter and grandson, standing a few pawsteps away and smiling because leafstorm ruins everything. Although Leafbare had taken so much from him, he was glad to see his family was continuing to grow stronger. "You'll be an incredible warrior, Palestripe."

PostSubject: Re: Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony   Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Palepaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1