Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Headshot Sketches

Go down 
+24
Jay Bird
Hazel
Fox
Harlem
Midnee
Drippy
Knight
Transient
cachaemic
Moonylight
Rush
ruska
bunjamin
Not
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Kent Mansley
Sunlit
Toothless
Ash
Yoshachu
Middy
Cays
Maple
Pinely-san
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

Headshot Sketches - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 8:48 am

Name: Palepaw
Description: Muscular silver tabby with pale blue eyes. His muzzle, chest and belly are white, and his coat is grey with black stripes.
Personality: Humble and hard-working, a rule-following cat that strives to better himself and protect his loved ones.
*Other Information:
*Pic: Headshot Sketches - Page 2 0d72df10

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 9:16 am

Name: Mistypaw
Description: Long-furred grey pelt with white legs, belly, and muzzle, pale yellow eyes
Personality: Curious, inquisitive, and bold, Misty is a bit of a daredevil, and frequently a show-off. She is outspoken and boisterous, sometimes disruptive
*Other Information: she's cute and fluffy and she knows it
*Pic:
Spoiler:

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 9:28 am

Here's two more for now~

Silentpaw (sorry I didn't make him really floofy ;_;):
Rainpaw:

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Headshot Sketches - Page 2 N6a5zHfHeadshot Sketches - Page 2 IMrnxD6Headshot Sketches - Page 2 GMXQgOOHeadshot Sketches - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Headshot Sketches - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 9:36 am

GINGER IS SO ADORABLE AAAAAAA

I love it <333

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Rush

Rush

Characters : (R)obinpatch/ (B)lackpanther/ (O)spreyquill/ (F)rozenlake
Clan/Rank : (R)-RC SW(T5)/ (B)-RC NAW(T1)/ (O)-SC NAW(T1)/ (F)-DF Cat (Stationed in TC)
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 591

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 10:26 am

Name: Mallowbrook
Description: She's the 2nd cat on my sig. She's also blind.
Personality: Sweet and independent. Doesn't like cats who want to baby her.
*Other Information: Cloudroar's lovable daughter
*Pic:

#ff9933 / #202A44 / #5F9EA0
Sig by Arcana:
Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Characters : Dewpaw and Nightkit
Clan/Rank : Dewpaw: Apprentice | Nightkit: Kitten
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 10:39 am

Name: Dewpaw
Description: A cat with black fur that looks a little blue in the light, a white chest and face, grey paws, ears and tails and at the end of the tail a little black. She has blue eyes.
Personality: She's really shy and kind. And she always does her best on everything, even though she is a little clumsy. And even though she is a dreamer, she can be really smart!
*Other Information: She's a little fluffy and always has a smile that no one can wipe of her face.
*Pic: See profile picture

Ps: Your drawings are just way to beautiful adorable! I am dying inside. Help me. Cuteness overload. ERROR. ERROR. ERROR.
Back to top Go down
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice
Number of posts : 352

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 11:23 am

Name: Sootpaw
Description: Soot is a handsome, jet-black, shorthaired tom with a few tiny specks of white scattered here and there, but nowhere on his face. He has brilliant, observant blue eyes he received from his father, Rippedstar. He has a somewhat wiry body and is slightly taller than most, but still strong-muscled.
Personality: Soot is a very reserved tom. He is very quiet, solitary, and stoic. The tom always keeps a serious expression, showing little to no emotion almost all the time. (think Levi Ackerman)
*Other Information: think levi ackerman. He's an American Shorthair, but he's relatively wiry since he has pure WindClan blood in his veins, so don't draw him with the same round outline (like I did.) Draw him a little thinner, if that makes any sense.
*Pic: 
realistic pic:
this is how i drew him once:

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan

Last edited by cachaemic on Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:23 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 11:23 am

Ash wrote:
GINGER IS SO ADORABLE AAAAAAA

I love it <333

Thanks! Feel free to request more <3

Pigeonstorm:

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Headshot Sketches - Page 2 N6a5zHfHeadshot Sketches - Page 2 IMrnxD6Headshot Sketches - Page 2 GMXQgOOHeadshot Sketches - Page 2 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Headshot Sketches - Page 2 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6625

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 11:41 am

Name: Brushpaw
Description: Fluffy mottled black she-cat with pale green eyes
Personality: Clever and calculating, Brush keeps mostly to herself, preferring to observe mistakes instead of making them.
long version:
*Other Information: Plot child and diehard blood purist
*Pic:
Spoiler:

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 11:51 am

Name: Shadefang
Description: Short-furred brown tabby tom with dark brown tabby stripes, lighter brown muzzle, cheeks, chest, underbelly, paws, and inside of ears, dark maroon nose, and amber eyes
Personality: Shadefang is a violent, bloodthirsty killer who only dreams of murdering as many cats as he possibly can just to feel the intoxicating high he felt when he killed his own mother. He's furious, hostile, hateful, and insane.
Other Information: Make him look super aggressive and hostile, and if you want to/think it's appropriate enough add a bit of splattered blood on his muzzle, though this entirely optional.
Pic: From left to right, the second, super angry cat in my first sig, and the fourth smug-looking cat in my second sig

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1443

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 6:58 pm

Name: Scorchclaw
Description:  His long-furred pelt is mainly brown in color with darker brown tabby stripes. Apart from a tuft of white fur on his chest, his chin and the fur around his maw are white as well. His eyes are turqoise green.
Personality: Scorchclaw is a serious tom who prefers to keep to himself. He is very observant and able to easily read moods. Despite being quiet, he actually has a short-fuse. When angered, he becomes sharp-tongued and snappy. He is an extremely loyal warrior of RiverClan who is inolerant of cats of other clans.
*Other Information: Please give him a cold, serious expression.
*Pic:
Spoiler:

Your art is amazing! :O
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 7:33 pm

I love it so so much and... I just need more <3

Name: Blazeflight
Description: orange marmalade tabby; amber eyes
Personality: really sweet, kind and caring towards others. she shows lots of outward happiness, and it's hard to tell that on the inside, she often deals with lots of self-loathing and contempt
*Other Information: right ear tip is missing/torn, as seen in siggy ;)
*Pic:
Spoiler:

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 9:42 pm

onip's back, back again. pinely's back, tell a friend! :D

Name: Firflower
Description: Mostly white, medium length fur with sparse tan/peach splotches. Dainty girl with long limbs and face. Pale blue eyes. kinda dorky looking tbh
Personality: Naïve kiddo who purposefully chooses to see the best side of other cats and only wants to help. Perhaps a bit too reckless when it comes to herself.
*Other Information: She's almost entirely deaf. and also cloudroar's wife
*Pic: I had one but I can't find it anymore ;-;
closest i could find:
Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3828

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 10:36 pm

hey welcome back!!

Name: Stormstrike
Description: A large, tall, fluffy warrior with dark, stormy-gray fur and darker swirled tabby markings. His chest, belly, muzzle, and paws are cream-colored, and he has large tufted ears. Stormstrike's eyes are a brilliant shade of summer-yellow.
Personality: a n g e r y Stormy is a future talk show host or dramatic hillbilly hunter guy who lives in the woods. He's overconfident, angsty, and just wants his dad to love him
*Other Information: draw my boii
*Pic:
Spoiler:

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 EmptyThu Jun 14, 2018 11:26 pm

Hhhhh this is too good

Name: An
Description: a fluffy calico she-cat with olive eyes. She looks much more of a tortiseshell than a calico though, as only her paws and a little bit of her muzzle is white. The topleft corner of her face is ginger tabby coloring and the rest is black tabby with little flecks of ginger. She recently got a long series of claw marks going diagonally down her face and another set on the side of her neck.
Personality: She started off a sweetheart, but as her plot progresses she has to become tough to survive. Currently right in the middle ground of those two.
*Other Information: floofle mcpoofle
*Pic:
Literally the only thing that looked even vaguely like her:

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Headshot Sketches - Page 2 Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Headshot Sketches   Headshot Sketches - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Headshot Sketches
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next