Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kitten Predictior 4.0

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Kitten Predictior 4.0 Empty
PostSubject: Kitten Predictior 4.0   Kitten Predictior 4.0 EmptyWed 13 Jun 2018 - 18:44

Kitten Predictior 4.0 UlvK0FN
**Disclaimer: The idea, most of the text, and images taken from http://forums.warriorcats.com/topic/kitten-predictor-genetic-calculations . Thank you.**

Kitten Predictior 4.0 SGFYjuv
Describe two cats and I will try to calculate their genetically accurate offspring. They can be your characters, characters from the Warrior Cat series, or just made up at random!
Also, if you have any questions about cat genetics feel free to ask me.
(keep in mind I don’t claim to be a professional, and I will only provide answers if I know for sure they are right.)

> Provide equal amounts of information for each parent.
If you only provide a specific trait on one parent, I can’t do anything with it unless you provide it on both.
Example of what not to do:
Mom: longhair black cat
Dad: ginger cat
This is wrong, because the person in the example only stated the fur length on the mom, this means I cannot tell you the fur length of the kittens!
Example of what you should do:
Mom: longhair black cat
Dad: shorthair ginger cat
This is right, because the person in this example stated the fur length of both parents-- all information is equally stated.
> Clarify which cat is the mother and which cat is the father.
This just makes it easier for me to read.

Terminology
If you don't understand some of the terminology (e.g. golden chinchilla, blue smoke, etc.), then click for some example images.

Black smoke - X
Tortie smoke - X
Blue smoke - X - X
Blue-silver tabby
Diluted/Blue tortie smoke - X - X
Chocolate tabby
Chocolate smoke
Chocolate tortie smoke
Lilac
Lilac tabby
Lilac tortie - X
Lilac-silver tabby
Fawn tortie
Red cameo - X
Red shaded cameo
Red chinchilla
Cream chinchilla

... Yep, that's it! Thank you for coming, I appreciate your help in my quest to learn all there is about cat genetics!
(Feel free to post cat couples as many times as you want)
1.0 topic
2.0 topic
3.0 topic

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Kitten Predictior 4.0 N6a5zHfKitten Predictior 4.0 IMrnxD6Kitten Predictior 4.0 GMXQgOOKitten Predictior 4.0 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Kitten Predictior 4.0 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: Kitten Predictior 4.0   Kitten Predictior 4.0 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 11:42

Palestripe ♡ Cloverleaf

Dad: Shorthair silver tabby with low white
Mom: Longhair brown tabby with high white

Thorn ◇ Beetle

Dad: Longhair black with high white
Mom: Longhair ginger tabby with low white

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Ash
Former Staff
Former Staff
Ash

Characters : Living: Perchstar [P], Bubblebeam [B], Dovetail [D], Hedgepaw [H], Larchpaw [L]. Deceased/Missing: Tansyfoot, Turtlepelt, Morning, Longwhisker, Ryestep, Poolmist, Nettletail, Halfmoon, Freckleface, Lionfur, Shimmerheart, Breezewhisker, Honeydrop, Ashstar, Snowpaw, Brushgaze (NPC), Shellwater, Snowblossom, Quailfeather, Gingerstripe, Carat, Redwing, Graybriar, Pricklebush, Appledapple, Flutterpetal, Felix.
Clan/Rank : [P]: RiverClan Leader. [B]: SkyClan T3 Warrior. [D]: RiverClan T3 Warrior. [H]: ShadowClan Apprentice. [L]: WindClan Apprentice.
Cancer Snake
Number of posts : 6698

PostSubject: Re: Kitten Predictior 4.0   Kitten Predictior 4.0 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 11:58

Mother: Dewshine- medium-furred light silver-gray she-cat with light blue eyes.
Father: Gingerstripe- short-furred ginger tabby tom with dark green eyes.

⸙ Larchpaw ⸙ ~ ☆ Perchstar ☆ ~ ♡ Hedgepaw ♡ ~ ◈ Dovetail ◈ ~ ○ Bubblebeam ○
⸙ WindClan ⸙ ~ ☆ RiverClan ☆ ~ ♡ ShadowClan ♡ ~ ◈ RiverClan ◈ ~ ○ SkyClan ○
⸙ Apprentice ⸙ ~ ☆ Tier 5 Leader ☆ ~ ♡ Apprentice ♡ ~ ◈ Tier 3 Warrior ◈ ~ ○ Tier 3 Warrior ○

~~PM me here or on Discord if you want a topic with any of my cats!~~
~Wonderful Signature by Xaandiir!~
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kitten Predictior 4.0   Kitten Predictior 4.0 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 12:04

kabun wrote:
Palestripe ♡ Cloverleaf

Dad: Shorthair silver tabby with low white
Mom: Longhair brown tabby with high white

Thorn ◇ Beetle

Dad: Longhair black with high white
Mom: Longhair ginger tabby with low white

Pale x Clover

Kits: Black, blue, chocolate, lilac, brown tabby, blue tabby, chocolate tabby, lilac tabby, silver tabby, blue-silver tabby, chocolate-silver tabby, lilac-silver tabby

+ kits can be either short-haired or long-haired
+ all kittens have highgrade or lowgrade white

Thorn x Beetle

Males: Red tabby, cream tabby
Females: Calico, dilute calico, chocolate calico, lilac calico

+ all kits are long-haired
+ all kittens have highgrade or lowgrade white

Ash wrote:
Mother: Dewshine- medium-furred light silver-gray she-cat with light blue eyes.
Father: Gingerstripe- short-furred ginger tabby tom with dark green eyes.

Dew x Ginger

Males: Black, blue, chocolate, lilac, brown tabby, blue tabby, chocolate tabby, lilac tabby, silver tabby, blue-silver tabby, chocolate-silver tabby, lilac-silver tabby
Females: Tortie, dilute tortie, chocolate tortie, lilac tortie, torbie, dilute torbie, chocolate torbie, lilac torbie, silver torbie, blue-silver torbie, chocolate-silver torbie, lilac-silver torbie

+ kits may be long-haired

Kitten Predictior 4.0 N6a5zHfKitten Predictior 4.0 IMrnxD6Kitten Predictior 4.0 GMXQgOOKitten Predictior 4.0 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Jay Bird
Former Staff
Former Staff
Jay Bird

Characters : [F] Fernpaw ; [O] Oakpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] Windclan ; [O] Riverclan
Pisces Dragon
Number of posts : 4009

PostSubject: Re: Kitten Predictior 4.0   Kitten Predictior 4.0 EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 18:29

Goldeneye x Jaystar

Mother: Plump, long-haired golden tabby with yellow eyes. Lighter muzzle, chest, paws and tail. Regular tufted ears and webbed paws.
Father: Lean, medium-haired blue-silver tabby with green eyes. Lighter muzzle, chest and tail tip. Long tufted ears and webbed paws.

Violetshine x Firestone

Mother: Small, lean, black and white she-cat with odd eyes (yellow and blue) and regular ears.
Father: Large, stocky, ginger tabby with green eyes and tufted ears.

Oaksoul of Riverclan ↠↠ Tier 2 Warrior ↠↠ #3333cc
Ferntwist of Windclan ↠↠ Tier 1 Warrior ↠↠ #0099cc
Kitten Predictior 4.0 Signat14
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kitten Predictior 4.0   Kitten Predictior 4.0 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 18:32

Jay Bird wrote:
Goldeneye x Jaystar

Mother: Plump, long-haired golden tabby with yellow eyes. Lighter muzzle, chest, paws and tail. Regular tufted ears and webbed paws.
Father: Lean, medium-haired blue-silver tabby with green eyes. Lighter muzzle, chest and tail tip. Long tufted ears and webbed paws.

Violetshine x Firestone

Mother: Small, lean, black and white she-cat with odd eyes (yellow and blue) and regular ears.
Father: Large, stocky, ginger tabby with green eyes and tufted ears.

Golden x Jay

Kits: Black, blue, chocolate, lilac, black smoke, blue smoke, chocolate smoke, lilac smoke, brown tabby, blue tabby, chocolate tabby, lilac tabby, silver tabby, blue-silver tabby, chocolate-silver tabby, lilac-silver tabby, silver shaded, blue-silver shaded, chocolate-silver shaded, lilac-silver shaded

+ kits can be either short-haired or long-haired

Violet x Fire

Males: Black, blue, chocolate, lilac, brown tabby, blue tabby, chocolate tabby, lilac tabby
Females: Tortie, dilute tortie, chocolate tortie, lilac tortie, torbie, dilute torbie, chocolate torbie, lilac torbie

+ kits may be short-haired or long-haired
+ kits may have low whitespotting (less than 50% of the body)

Back to top Go down
Drippy

Drippy

Characters : Living: Sunpaw. Dead: so many
Clan/Rank : TC Apprentice
Sagittarius Monkey
Number of posts : 3838

PostSubject: Re: Kitten Predictior 4.0   Kitten Predictior 4.0 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 18:57

Leafstorm X Specklefang
Mother: A large brown she-cat (gigantism mutation) with extremely fluffy fur. She has a darker sable, green eyes, and a creamy chest and belly.
Father: A tall, long-legged tom with medium-length fur. His fur is chocolate with darker mackerel tabby markings and he has lighter, caramel-colored undersides.

Sun X Falcon
Mother: A small she-cat with short golden fur and reddish spotted tabby markings. She has white undersides.
Father: A dilute Abyssinian. I have like -10 idea what color that is but here's a pic!!
Spoiler:

Storm X Sun ;))
Mother: A short-furred brown and orange torbie with white undersides.
Father: A large, fluffy, stormy-gray classic tabby with cream-colored undersides.

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kitten Predictior 4.0   Kitten Predictior 4.0 EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 20:00

Drippy wrote:
Leafstorm X Specklefang
Mother: A large brown she-cat (gigantism mutation) with extremely fluffy fur. She has a darker sable, green eyes, and a creamy chest and belly.
Father: A tall, long-legged tom with medium-length fur. His fur is chocolate with darker mackerel tabby markings and he has lighter, caramel-colored undersides.

Sun X Falcon
Mother: A small she-cat with short golden fur and reddish spotted tabby markings. She has white undersides.
Father: A dilute Abyssinian. I have like -10 idea what color that is but here's a pic!!
Spoiler:

Storm X Sun ;))
Mother: A short-furred brown and orange torbie with white undersides.
Father: A large, fluffy, stormy-gray classic tabby with cream-colored undersides.

Leaf x Speckle
Kits: Black, blue, chocolate, lilac, brown tabby, blue tabby, chocolate tabby, lilac tabby

Sun x Falcon
I actually was intrigued by the photo as well! I could tell it was a cream cat, but I wasn't sure of the other color. Apparently, it's a she-cat that is a blue tortoiseshell (oddly enough; hard to tell with Abyssinians)! So, since the male is a tortoiseshell, I will show you the two alternate litters you can get. Just choose whether he's carrying the black or red gene~ ^^

Kits: Black, blue, chocolate, lilac, brown tabby, blue tabby, chocolate tabby, lilac tabby, golden tabby, diluted golden tabby, chocolate-golden tabby, lilac-golden tabby

+ kits are short-haired
+ tabbies may be mackerel, spotted, or ticked (highest chance of ticked)

----

Males: Black, blue, chocolate, lilac, brown tabby, blue tabby, chocolate tabby, lilac tabby, golden tabby, dilute golden tabby, chocolate-golden tabby, lilac-golden tabby
Females: Tortie, dilute tortie, chocolate tortie, lilac tortie, torbie, dilute torbie, chocolate torbie, lilac torbie, golden torbie, dilute golden torbie, chocolate-golden torbie, lilac-golden torbie

+ kits are short-haired
+ tabbies may be mackerel, spotted, or ticked (highest chance of ticked)

Storm x Sun
Males: Red, cream, black, blue, chocolate, lilac, red tabby, cream tabby, brown tabby, blue tabby, chocolate tabby, lilac tabby
Females: Black, blue, chocolate, lilac, brown tabby, blue tabby, chocolate tabby, lilac tabby, tortie, dilute tortie, chocolate tortie, lilac tortie, torbie, blue torbie, chocolate torbie, lilac torbie

+ tabbies may be mackerel or classic
+ kits may have low whitespotting (less than 50% of body)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kitten Predictior 4.0   Kitten Predictior 4.0 Empty

Back to top Go down

Kitten Predictior 4.0
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-
Jump to: