Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A New Day [OPEN]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

A New Day [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: A New Day [OPEN]   A New Day [OPEN] EmptyWed 13 Jun 2018 - 17:25

The sun was high and the day was hot. It was a perfect day for a kitten outing. A small brown tabby head poked from the nursery. It was Daykit, one of the kits born just a moon ago. She had ventured from the nursery on a few separate occasions, but never got too far. There was always some excuse; the wind was too powerful or a hawk was overhead.

Suddenly, Daykit's nostrils flared as she caught the scent of something nearby. It wasn't a cat, and it had a strange fish-like smell. Then, she saw it. Near the nursery opening slithered a green grass snake. It was moving slowly, slinking against the sandy ground of the ThunderClan camp. The kitten dropped into a crouch, staring wide-eyed. It was so close! Maybe she could kill it and become the first kit-warrior! Kicking off her haunches, she weakly pounced onto the reptile. Emitting a startled hiss, it turned its beady eyes on Daykit. It gave a warning strike at her, which made the she-kit tumble backwards in surprise. The ThunderClan cat gave a few squeaks of fear. "Help! It's gonna eat me!" she cried, cowering from the harmless creature.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A New Day [OPEN] N6a5zHfA New Day [OPEN] IMrnxD6A New Day [OPEN] GMXQgOOA New Day [OPEN] JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A New Day [OPEN] GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

A New Day [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [OPEN]   A New Day [OPEN] EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 12:30

Rainpaw poked his head out the medicine cat's den, squinting in the sun as he looked around for the source of the squeaks. Dropping the bundle he was just about to sort, he padded over to the kit, scenting snake nearby. It didn't smell like any scent he had smelled when he treated snake bites. Seeing the green snake in the grass, he sighed and shook his head. "It's nothing to worry about, that snake won't eat cats." He sat down behind her, looking at the snake flatly. "Now, why would you try to hunt a snake? You've got fuzz in your brain, don't you?" He said, surprised by how gentle he was being to the kit who had done something so dangerous. Maybe he spent too much time with the queens. He was becoming one.

A New Day [OPEN] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

A New Day [OPEN] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

A New Day [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [OPEN]   A New Day [OPEN] EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 12:47

Daykit's ears careened to the source of the voice. She glanced back to see a familiar gray tom. She'd seen him a couple times from the nursery, but never knew who he was. It wasn't as if the she-kit could remember many names anyway. She turned back toward the snake to find that it had disappeared. The only trace of it was the trail it had made in the sand.

The small kitten turned to face the apprentice, scrunching her nose at his comment. "Well," she began, scrambling for an explanation, "I thought maybe if I caught a snake, I would be able to become a warrior sooner." Her eyes watched Rainpaw carefully for any change of expression or amusement. She quickly added, "or at least an apprentice."

An unfamiliar scent wafted to Daykit's nose. It was a strong, leafy odor that appeared to be coming from Rainpaw. She occasionally spotted the tomcat fumbling with all sorts of plants and leaves. But why? "Why do you play with the bad-smelling leaves? Looks like I'm not the only one with fuzz in the brain!" the tabby retorted. Maybe that's why he doesn't go on patrols. He smells too bad!

A New Day [OPEN] N6a5zHfA New Day [OPEN] IMrnxD6A New Day [OPEN] GMXQgOOA New Day [OPEN] JySwIyJ
A New Day [OPEN] GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

A New Day [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [OPEN]   A New Day [OPEN] EmptySun 17 Jun 2018 - 22:46

A little brown and white head appeared from within the depths of the nursery. Dull green eyes narrowed as their owner caught sight of the cat who had woken him from his nap. Some younger, scaredy-she-kit, it seemed. "Hmph!" The young tom shook off the bits of dried moss that clung to his short fur and he stalked out, irritated. "You'll never get to be an apprentice if you're afraid of your prey! He's right, you're a fuzzbrain!" Yep, he was clearly grumpy. Poppykit huffed and sniffed the snake's tail, albeit from a safe distance. Did it even have any meat on it? What kind of cat would want to eat something without hair, anyway? 'Blegh.'

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

A New Day [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [OPEN]   A New Day [OPEN] EmptyMon 18 Jun 2018 - 0:43

Daykit's ears twitched at the tomcat's voice. She glanced back to see her irritated denmate. She wasn't displaced by his demeanor. Surely it'd turn his mood around if she gave him a good morning greeting? The pale brown she-cat opened her maw to speak, but was interrupted by the tom's retort. She could feel her heart sink in her chest. "I'm not a fuzzbrain," she insisted, trying to hide the pain in her voice. He was just saying that because he was grumpy, right? Daykit would definitely be an apprentice, and a good one at that! "What do you know about being an apprentice anyway?"

A New Day [OPEN] GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Number of posts : 1273

A New Day [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [OPEN]   A New Day [OPEN] EmptyTue 19 Jun 2018 - 9:38

"Those bad smelling leaves are actually herbs, Daykit.. I'm Mapleleaf's apprentice. I'd be nice if I were you. Sometimes I mix a bit of honey in with the juniper berries for kits with stomachaches." He meowed. "Ah, that reminds me.. I have to eventually teach all the little fuzzbrains like you what plants you can't eat..." He flicked the kits ear with his tail as Poppykit arrived. Looking over at the tomkit, he was rather amused. "Well, then. That's no way to say hello to your clanmates. Even if that snake was rather harmless, Daykit was only using her insticts. It's actually smart to fear snakes. It'll keep you from a nasty adder bite in the future." With a soft purr of amusement at the kits, he groomed the top of both of their heads. Kits were perhaps the best part of spending time in camp.

A New Day [OPEN] Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

A New Day [OPEN] Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2515

A New Day [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [OPEN]   A New Day [OPEN] EmptyFri 22 Jun 2018 - 17:45

Poppykit opened his mouth to let out a possibly slightly less irritated retort before he felt a wet tongue go across his head. That hurt his pride a bit, being groomed by someone other than his mom. But he kept his mouth shut about that. This older tom was the medicine cat's apprentice, after all. "I'm older, of course I know more than you," He muttered. The young cat wasn't so full of himself now, maybe he'd say something nice for once. "Well, when I become an apprentice I'll have to tell you everything my mentor shows me so you won't be so far behind." Was that a nice thing to say? It was a start, at least.

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A New Day [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Day [OPEN]   A New Day [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

A New Day [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1