Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Guess That Topic!

Go down 
+2
Harlem
Squirrelnose
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Characters : (P)Petalpaw (B)Barkkit (S)Sunkit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 3341

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 1:15 pm

Hello, she-cats and toms. Are you ready for the all new game show, Guess That Topic? Five lucky contestants will play against each other to see who can guess the topic based on a single sentence provided from the beginning post. Not all of these topics will be new, no, some of them will be much older than others, but all should be topics that are significant to large plots or popular relationships. Each contestant will have two hints can use whenever they want! You may ask for either the role-player's username or the characters name, but only one of each! The contestant who guess the most topic (there will be five rounds) will win a later determined prize! So who wants the chance to play Guess That Topic?

-------------------------------------------------------

To sign up for Guess That Topic, you just have to fill out the code. First come, first serve, so the first five people to sign up will take part in the first game.
Code:
[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Activity Level:[/b]
[b]Favorite Clan:[/b]
[b]Experience with Reading Topics on WCC:[/b]
[b]Hobby/Hobbies:[/b]

Please post with any questions you may have.

Guess That Topic! Signat10
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 1:42 pm

Username: Harlem
Activity Level: vvvv high
Favorite Clan: SkyClan forever
Experience with Reading Topics on WCC: I read everything so that I can know everything (not including Old Canon).
Hobby/Hobbies: Writing, reading, WCC (does that count?), singing, acting, swimming.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptySat Jun 09, 2018 6:11 pm

Username: Ruskavelle
Activity Level: too high
Favorite Clan: windyclan ofc
Experience with Reading Topics on WCC: i skim anything that looks important. the font is hard for me to read and understand, so i don't generally read everything
Hobby/Hobbies: acting, dancing, many sports, ukulele

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog
Number of posts : 2372

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 8:25 pm

Username: Mamenchisaurus
Activity Level: Medium High(mostly in school, ironically)
Favorite Clan: RIVERCLAN ALL THE WAY
Experience with Reading Topics on WCC: I know some of the recent stuff and some of the stuff about a year ago
Hobby/Hobbies: Besides writing topics on WCC, my hobbies are watching YouTube Videos, playing sports, drawing, and writing.

pfp by the amazing xaandiir!

Guess That Topic! Image10
Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 8:35 pm

Username: Maple
Activity Level: high as a kite
Favorite Clan: I think I'm supposed to say RiverClan, though I honestly don't really have a favorite Clan
Experience with Reading Topics on WCC: I read topics in my spare time, and as for more recent, topics, I'm supposed to keep check with those anyway ;D
Hobby/Hobbies: reading, WCC-ing, volleyball, softball, running, writing (I guess?) pianooo, guitar, art-ing

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Twisted Cinnamon Rolls

Characters : Twistedtail (T), Pigeonstorm (P), Lightkit (L)
Clan/Rank : (T) Experienced Warrior (P) NAW
Taurus Dog
Number of posts : 1054

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptySun Jun 10, 2018 10:30 pm

Username: Twisted Cinnamon Rolls
Activity Level: a little bit too high (I had a three-month long inactivity streak a while back though)
Favorite Clan: WIIIIINDCLAN HECK YEAH
Experience with Reading Topics on WCC: I mainly only check windclan’s posts, but I also tend to go through other clan’s older topics for fun
Hobby/Hobbies: Writing, drawing, WCC, dancing, looking at lizards, WCC, being a lizard, staring into space, WCC, caring for strays, WCC, and WCC.

If someone knows the remedy to this curse, please send help.
Guess That Topic! Mountains-gif
I like clouds.
~Twistedtail||Littlepaw|Pigeonstorm||Yinpaw||An ~
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 4:20 pm

Please welcome our five wonderful contestants! They are all determined to win this game and take home the prize!

First, please give a big round of applause to Harlem! A very active SkyClan enthusiast, she has high hopes for winning this game, claiming to know everything a topic in current WCC can hold. She is the proud role-player of six characters; Duckpuddle, Newtface, Wisteriapool, Poplarstar, Dovestream, and Pigeonkit! In addition to WCC, in her spare time she loves writing, reading, singing, acting, and swimming! Congratulations and good luck to her!

Next we have Ruskavelle! Let's all give her a nice round of applause! She is not only a very active member of this site, but is also a proud lover of WindClan. Knowing her stuff about important topics, she might pose to be a challenging competitor. Currently role-playing six kitties, she has Violetfall, Tansyheart, Ravenflight, Poppycloud, Mistypaw, and Fallowkit! When not on WCC, she loves acting, dancing, playing many sports, and playing the ukulele. Congratulations and good luck to her!

Now please give a round a round of applause to our third contestant, Mamenchisaurus! Using WCC from school on a regular basis, he loves being a part of RiverClan! Reading a lot of recent topics, this guy might turn out to be a great player in the game. Being the amazing role-player of five characters, Heronflight, Wrenbreeze, Acornpaw, Boar, and Larkkit are all his own! In his time away from WCC, he watches YouTube, play sports, reads, and writes. Congratulations and good luck to him!

Fourth in line, we have Maple, so let's give her a round of applause! An amazingly active site moderator, she is a lover of all clans and checks in on a lot of topics regularly. Her site responsibilities might make her pretty great at this game. Right now she role-plays the amazing characters of Silentstrike, Gustpuddle, Blazeflight, Swiftflight, Dustcloud, Fennelkit, Fallowkit, and Jaykit! During her free time, in addition to WCC, she loves reading, volleyball, softball, running, playing the piano and guitar, and creating art. Congratulations and good luck to her!

Last but not least, let's all give a round of applause to Twisted Cinnamon Rolls! She is now an extremely active member, and a proud lover of all things WindClan. A master of WindClan topics and educated in other topics, she has a high chance to win this game! Role-player of five characters, she loves Twistedtail, Littlekit, Pigeonstorm, Yin, and An! Having many hobbies in addition to WCC, she enjoys writing, drawing, dancing, looking at/being lizards, staring into space, and caring for strays! Congratulations and good luck to her!

So without further ado, are we ready to start Guess That Topic? Great! Let's jump right in. Starting with our good friend Harlem, can you guess the topic that this sentence comes from? (Remember, you can use a hint if you need one! Just PM me)

Quote :
The time she fought Sandpaw flashed in her mind.

Ooh, a hard one! Can Harlem figure this one out?

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 5:04 pm

restless (a rematch).

that time when honeypaw fought sandpaw.

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptyMon Jun 11, 2018 5:57 pm

Harlem, that is correct! The topic was Restless (a re-match), written by ginger! You get 1 point!

Right now, the score is:
Harlem: 1
Ruskavelle: 0
Mamenchisaurus: 0
Maple:0
Twisted Cinnamon Rolls: 0

That one might have been won easily, but will the rest? If needed, will we have to go into overtime? Those will be answered with Ruskavelle's challenge. What topic does this sentence come from? (Remember, you can use a hint if you need one)

Quote :
With this new determination, the tom entered the den greeting the two queens and he started to search for his kits, especially for the calico-furred that was under the she-cat's supervision after the incident that happened yesterday.

Another tricky one! Can Ruskavelle get it right?

By the way, all topics are picked randomly. I have 57 possible topics, and have a random chooser that picks which one. I do not choose based on the contestant.

Back to top Go down
ruska

ruska

Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1022

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 4:57 pm

the topic is the first dance

rainpaw | shadowclan | apprentice | 1c9795
Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptyTue Jun 12, 2018 5:17 pm

Ruskavelle, that it correct! The topic was The First Dance, written by Jay Bird. You get 1 point!

Right now, the score is:
Ruskavelle: 1
Mamenchisaurus: 0
Maple: 0

After those two easily won questions, will Mamenchisaurus answer his question correctly? Or will we finally have an incorrect answer? Let's see what sentence he gets, and if the topic it comes from can be guessed. (Remember, you can ask for a hint)

Quote :
The she-cat felt like a little prey in his jaws but he knew she wasn’t a common fresh-kill he should bring to camp.

Will we ever get an easy one? Let's wait and see if Mamenchisaurus can guess what topic that sentence came from!

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Characters : Alive: Rookfire(Rk), Kitespring(K), Ambersun (Am) StarClan: Buzzardclaw(B), Pebblestorm(P), Rushpaw(R), Waspkit(W), Snakepaw(S), Cardinalpaw(C), Briarpaw(Br), Rowanpaw(Ro), Wrenbreeze(Wr), Heronflight(H), Acornfall(A), Larkfeather(L), Badgerpaw(Ba), Shrikesong(Sh), Foxspark(F), Heronpaw (He), Poppycloud (Po) Unknown: Alderbloom (Al)
Leo Dog

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptyWed Jun 13, 2018 4:42 pm

A Young and Mysterious Newcomer by Lux.

(I would show the link, but I'm on mobile)

Back to top Go down
Mamenchisaurus

Mamenchisaurus

Leo Dog

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 7:11 pm

bump - I really like this game!

Back to top Go down
Squirrelnose

Squirrelnose

Pisces Dog

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 7:37 pm

Mamenchisaurus, that is correct! The topic was A Young and Mysterious Newcomer, written by Lux You get 1 point!

Right now, the score is:
Ruskavelle: 1
Mamenchisaurus: 1
Maple: 0

While these last three were won in mere days, what will the future hold? Maybe Maple's question and answer will show that. Will an incorrect answer appear? Or will she (unlike any of the other contestants so far) not even need a hint? Anyway, here is the sentence that Maple will have to identify the topic it belongs to. (Remember, you can ask for a hint if you need one)

Quote :
By the time they reached Twolegplace it was almost moonhigh.

Ooh, an even trickier one. Will this vague sentence be enough for Maple to succeed? We'll have to wait and see.

Sorry I could have sworn I already posted this.

Back to top Go down
Maple
Former Staff
Former Staff
Maple

Characters : *Dustcloud {D}, *Blazeflight {B}, *Silentstrike {Sil}, *Gustpuddle {G}, *Swiftflight {Sw}, *Fennelpaw {Fn}, *Jaysong {Ja}, *Fallowlight {Fa}, *Fern {Fe}, *Brackenberry {Br}, *Ivystar {Iv}, *Specklekit {Sp}, *Beanheart {Be}, *Freckleface {Fr}, Briarthorn {Br}, *Eris {E}, *Hyacinthia {Hy}, *Otterdance {Ot}, Nightbird {Ni}, *Olivepaw {Ol}, Smudgekit {Sm}
Clan/Rank : Tier Five SkyClan Warrior {Br}, Tier Two SkyClan Warrior {Ni}, WindClan Kit {Sm}
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 4827

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! EmptySun Jun 24, 2018 8:49 pm

I haven' started looking yet, but I'm about to. I have a quick question-

Are the sentences the first sentence of the post, or just somewhere in the first post?

♛  Site Baby Sister  ♛

| Briarthorn | Nightbird | Smudgekit |
| T5 SkC Warrior | T2 SkC Warrior | WC Kit |
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Guess That Topic! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Guess That Topic!   Guess That Topic! Empty

Back to top Go down

Guess That Topic!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Random Stuff-