Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Change is picking its way through the forest again: changing names, promoting ranks, taking lives. Will the shaky time of peace last?
September's Activity Check is complete. If you missed the check, please PM a staff members with your characters' information.
Greenleaf is present, but the nights aren't as long as they were a moon ago. Cool mists now blanket the mornings.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Make sure to check your Clan's Key Events under the Clan Information boards to see what's happening in your Clan!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cachaemic

cachaemic

Characters : [A]cornpelt, [S]ootpaw, [R]accoonpaw, [M]ilkpaw, [Al]derpaw
Female
Number of posts : 352
Clan/Rank : [A] WindClan Warrior, [S] SkyClan Apprentice, [R] SkyClan Apprentice, [M] RiverClan Apprentice, [Al] ThunderClan Apprentice

Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA Empty
PostSubject: Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA   Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:38 pm

Cat Name : Milkpaw

Clan : RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat : The duties of a medicine cat are many. 1. Knowing all herbs and their names and effects, and keeping a good stock of them as often as possible. 2. To treat the sick and wounded. To follow up on that-

• Treat all cats, no matter what Clan they are in, but their own Clan must always be put before others. If another Clan does not have a medicine cat and is direly ill, a medicine cat from another Clan should help.
  • No matter what Clan it is, rogue or not, abandoned or not, any lost or sick kits found must be tended to.
  • Check up normally on the Clan to see if any symptoms are starting to form/sicknesses

3. Help, aid, or assist all queens when they are pregnant with kits, giving birth to kits, and nursing kits.
4. Receive and give prophecies and omens from StarClan. All, if not most of these prophecies/omens should be shared with the Clan leader unless "instructed" otherwise.
5. Though if one is a medicine cat, they should still know first-hand battle moves to defend themselves and others if necessary.
6. Visit the Moonpool (in our case, Moonstone) every half-moon to visit StarClan. If there is a dire crisis that needs the guidance of StarClan, medicine cats may go visit the Moonstone at other times besides half-moons.
7. At the death of the Clan leader, when the deputy goes to the Moonstone to receive their nine lives, the medicine cat must accompany them on their journey.
8. Help/assist the Clan leader when they are having trouble making important decisions (unless if the decision must be made on their own.)

What you would do with this position : I'd be an active medicine cat who responds to any plots/topics a medicine cat is needed in. I'd try and make the things that occur in the Clan more interesting in the best way possible.

Why you think you deserve this position : I'm a normally active roleplayer who loves and wants near-constant occupation on this site, as I love WCC and being on it. I think being a medicine cat would help me be even more active than I already am, and I'm sure you all want an active medicine cat. I've never had a special role before, and being a medicine cat would help me be more able to make life inside RiverClan more interesting (in a good way.) I think having this role would help me improve my writing skills and character/plot development. 
About Milkpaw: She's a kind and gentle cat. Looking on it now, I really find her much more suitable for a "tending" sort of life than a fierce warrior one. She is extremely affectionate and she would dedicate her LIFE to making the whole Clan safe and healthy.  Having the knowledge of medicine cat duties and having a character with a suitable personality, I think Milkpaw would make a great RiverClan medicine cat.

Recommendations :

~Rainy (Rainu)
~Harlem (Helen)
~Pika
~Icee
~Midnee
~Kent Mansley

Acornpelt | Sootpaw | Raccoonpaw | Milkpaw | Alderpaw
She-cat | Tom | Tom | She-cat | Tom
Warrior | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice | Apprentice
WindClan | SkyClan | SkyClan | RiverClan | ThunderClan

Last edited by Criercalyx on Thu Jun 07, 2018 10:04 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
RainyHeart
Former Staff
Former Staff
RainyHeart

Characters : Pansyface, Leopardclaw(star), Finchstream, Ryeheart, Laurelsong, Night of Stormy Gales, Fernpetal, Aspenpaw, Magpiepaw, Chirp of Cricket at Sunset
Female
Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 3180
Clan/Rank : Former ThunderClan Leader / Site Moderator

PostSubject: Re: Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA   Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 12:41 pm

Reccomend~

♡ May your heart be your guiding key ♡

Former Character Profiles

Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA Pqscm8
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Female
Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1472

PostSubject: Re: Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA   Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 2:01 pm

Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA Recomm11

Back to top Go down
Pikachu
Former Staff
Former Staff
Pikachu

Characters : [A] Rabbitpaw [B] Rowankit [C] Stormpaw
Male
Sagittarius Pig
Number of posts : 5432
Clan/Rank : Thunder Stone

PostSubject: Re: Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA   Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA Icon_minitimeWed Jun 06, 2018 3:34 pm

Recommend!

RANK&REQUIREMENTS:

Back to top Go down
http://nochudown.deviantart.com/
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [O]akberry [Os]preykit [W]easelpaw [G]ladepaw, Darkflower, Pumapaw, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Female
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 1626
Clan/Rank : uwu

PostSubject: Re: Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA   Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 2:57 am

Rec ~

WindClan ~ SkyClan ~ RiverClan ~ RiverClan ~ ThunderClan ~

Newly Appointed Warrior ~ Young Warrior ~ Kit ~ Apprentice ~ Apprentice ~
Back to top Go down
Kent Mansley

Kent Mansley

Female
Number of posts : 1273

PostSubject: Re: Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA   Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA Icon_minitimeThu Jun 07, 2018 5:49 am

Recommended!

Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA Tumblr_inline_nxdnzzrYTJ1tvy6vg_500

Birchheart ThunderClan Warrior #009999 Newttongue ThunderClan Warrior
#ff9900 Wildfire Young Warrior #ff99cc Boarpaw ThunderClan Apprentice #ff6600 Rainpaw ThunderClan MCA DarkSlateGray

My Characters || "Post Here" Page || Trials I Plot Sign Up

Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA Latest?cb=20130824163422

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA   Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Milkpaw for RiverClan MCA
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Out of Character :: Medicine Cat Apprentice Sign Ups-
Jump to: