Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Playing alone (OPEN)

Go down 
+3
Yoshachu
rainypool
cinnamoncat321
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
cinnamoncat321

cinnamoncat321

Characters : Flowerpaw, Featherpaw, Frostpaw, Songpaw, Lilypaw
Scorpio Rooster
Number of posts : 138

Playing alone (OPEN) Empty
PostSubject: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 4:45

Flowerkit sprang onto the ball of moss. Her tiny claws and teeth made small holes in it as she rolled around. She got up when she saw cats watching her. Flowerkit scurried away to a fern clump with bright beams of sun on it's leaves. She layed down, her silver fur soaking up the sun. She watched the cats walk around camp, sharing tongues. Flowerkit sighed, resting her head on her paw. 'I wish I had friends.... but no one will talk to me, and I can't just go up to someone!' She thought. She dozed on the ferns for a while, watching the cats of RiverClan.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 5:49

Streamkit had been laying in the ferns for a while and started to get bored when he saw an she kit in the ferns with a moss ball wait with a moss ball!? He ran over to the fellow kit and started to pick his words while awkwardly staring at her for a while " hey uhm...my name is Streamkit! And you are not one of my siblings! So maybe we could be friends?" he stumbled a bit over his words wow that was smooth almost as smooth as a stream.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
cinnamoncat321

cinnamoncat321

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 6:06

"Oh- uh, I'm F-Flowerkit. Also, sure! Let's be friends!" Flowerkit squeaked, looking at the other kit.She stood up and grabbed the mossball in her jaws. "Wanna play wif dis?" She mewed through the moss. She placed the moss in front of him.

Last edited by cinnamoncat321 on Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 6:06; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 6:13

Streamkit felt relieved that the other kit was so easy to communicate with " yes I would love to play with the moss ball!" directly after he said that he pounced at it with his tiny claws pinning in the moss " here catch!" he said while trowing the moss ball into Flowerkit's direction.

Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 7:30

All of a sudden, a white paw swooped in, and a claw hooked up the moss ball just before it could reach Flowerkit. Flurrypaw placed a paw on the moss, squishing it down into the dirt and dirtying it. She narrowed her eyes at the two kits. ”Um, hello? Don’t you know how messy a game this is? Not to mention completely stupid and pointless. Look at you, Flowerkit, you’re absolutely filthy! You are such an embarrassment to this Clan! I can’t believe I’m going to have to share a den with you in a couple moons!” She made a disgusted face.

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Characters : Dewpaw and Nightkit
Clan/Rank : Dewpaw: Apprentice | Nightkit: Kitten
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 8:19

Nightpaw had accidentally overheard the and walked towards the other cats. She couldn't let that cat talk to the kittens like that! 'Hey!' She said to the big cat. When he turned around, she couldn't help but step back a little. This cat was intimidating! And his grumpy face didn't make it any better. Nightkit tried to stand upright and with no fear, which worked for a little bit, but her voice was still shaking. 'L-leave those k-kits alone! Moss-mossball is a c-c-cool game, you know!' She said.

(OCC: I only just realized that this is a chat where Rainypool is in. And it already happens a lot that Rain and I are in the same chat. But is it okay if I still RP here, or do I need to delete this message?)
Back to top Go down
cinnamoncat321

cinnamoncat321

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 9:08

Flowerkit cast her green gaze to the ground. "W-Well... I..." Flowerkit grabbed the mossball in her jaws and nudged Streamkit. "Maybe we can play somewhere else..." She murmured through the moss. She looked at Nightpaw, "Thanks." She mewed. She scurried off, hoping Streamkit would follow. She sat down in the sun. Flowerkit was more hurt about Flurrypaw's words than she showed. "Did Flurrypaw really mean that stuff?" Flowerkit asked herself

(Sry I was gone I had a dentist appointment also Nightpaw/kit ur good)

Last edited by cinnamoncat321 on Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 6:05; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Lulu

Lulu

Characters : a lot
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 742

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 17:50

Birchkit watched the scene unfold in front, his bright blue eyes examining the situation as he watched the kittens argue. He was tempted to intervene, but it was best to keep his distance. After all, he was only here to observe, not engage. He yawned as he gently shifted on his paws, wrapping his tail around his tiny, creme body as he watched everything come to life.

Playing alone (OPEN) Tenor Playing alone (OPEN) Original Playing alone (OPEN) 2ea9ee7a2f752d4ca128ceca83302ddbacf0ca70r1-268-268_00

☾ sparrowpaw of thunderclan (#cc9966) 
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 21:53

Streamkit was kinda scared for the apprentice but he was not about to show that to the other two kits " hey its no need to bark like a dog at us, we will play somewhere else" as saying that he pounced ar Flowerkit and robbed her from the moss ball. " bet you can't get it back now" he yelled with happiness, he sprung into the air with the moss ball in his claws and did a kinda clumsy landing. While jumping around Flowerkit.

(OCC: lol its okay moony that it happens that we role-play a lot does not mean we should do it less)

Back to top Go down
cinnamoncat321

cinnamoncat321

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyThu 7 Jun 2018 - 5:44

"I bet I can!" Flowerkit squealed. She sprang onto his back and they rolled around play-fighting. Flowerkit became tired and tried to get away, but Streamkit was on top of her. "C-Can I go to sleep now?" Flowerkit panted

Last edited by cinnamoncat321 on Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 6:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cays
Former Staff
Former Staff
Cays

Characters : Kestrelkit (SkC) | Marshkit (SC)
Aquarius Horse
Number of posts : 2450

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 15:09

(OOC: Beetlefang please check your PM box)

A soft silver she-cat watched as the kits played in front of the nursery. A soft fond smile on her muzzle. Kithood seemed like it was so long ago. They were carefree days of ease and no worries. Though she wasn't sure she'd be willing to give up everything to go back to such days. Being able to help her clan, to protect them was important. She sighed softly, then frowned as Flurrypaw grabbed the mossball. Her apprentice's need for cleanliness was admirable, but at the same time it was her own hinderance.

Watching the kits walk away unhappily. Dewshine padded forward. At first, she felt dissappointment. Yet, a small thought came to mind. Flurrypaw needed to come to terms with a lot of things, water being one of them. As she passed the kits, she purred softly, sparing a moment to lick Flowerkit's forehead in support.
"Flurrypaw." She called, her voice soft as it usually was. Her soft smile on her muzzle, but when she reached the apprentice, she grabbed her by the scruff and lifted her to suddenly and without any warning drop her in the kit's wading pool. An odd mischevious look on her muzzle that she hadn't worn in a long time. "I believe it's time for a swimming lesson." She gestured towards the kits, "Would you kits like to join us?"

cinnamoncat321

cinnamoncat321

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyThu 14 Jun 2018 - 17:00

"Yes! I wanna swim!" Flowerkit squeaked, feeling energized immediately. She raced over to Dewshine and looked at the wading pool. She dipped one paw in the water and mewed, "It feels so good!". She waded in, her paws barely touching the sandy bottom. "Thanks, Dewshine!" Flowerkit mewed, her eyes sparkling with excitement.

Last edited by cinnamoncat321 on Fri 15 Jun 2018 - 6:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
feahter

feahter

Characters : [F]eatherpaw | [S]mokespirit | [V]ixenpaw
Clan/Rank : [F] RC Apprentice | [S] SC Tier I Warrior | [V] TC Apprentice
Aquarius Dog
Number of posts : 857

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 0:37

Featherkit stared inattentively at the kits playing in the clearing, her plumy tail folded neatly over her tiny paws. She blinked, not focusing on anything in particular, until an apprentice, Flurrypaw, she thought her name was, swooped in her denmates' game of mossball. Featherkit's eyes widened in fright, and she bristled slightly, as Flurrypaw spat out some mean comments on Flowerkit. The she-kit flattened her ears - that wasn't very nice! Should I interfere?

She stepped forward uncertainly, hesitating, but Dewshine beat her to it. Featherkit tilted her head, curious, as the group went over to wading pool. Eyes shining with excitement, she bounded forward towards them and came to a halt.

"C-can I please join?" she mewed timidly, glancing at the calm pool. Swimming seemed so fun!
Back to top Go down
cinnamoncat321

cinnamoncat321

Scorpio Rooster

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 6:02

"Yeah!" Flowerkit mewed, beckoning Featherkit with her tail. Flowerkit had been in the pool a lot, so she could show Featherkit what to do. "You just wade in, then if your paws don't reach the bottom, swish your paws around!" Flowerkit instructed Featherkit. \

(I don't know why, bu I want to make Flowerkit really love swimming, so that when she's swimming, she loses the anxious and shy part of her)
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) EmptyFri 15 Jun 2018 - 11:14

When Dewshine padded towards him and Flowerkit Streamkit was a little bit afraid that he would be scolded at again, but instead of that he was going to get a swimming lesson! How cool was that! He almost could not withstand himself "really? Can we come on a swimming lesson with you? That would be great!". When he heard Flowerkit tell Featherkit how to swim it suddenly became less of a great idea for him in his mind your paws not reaching the bottom? But how will I make sure to not drown then?

(OCC:cinnamon now you gave me an idea what if Streamkit would be afraid of water? Imagine a Riverclan cat who does not swim!)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Playing alone (OPEN)   Playing alone (OPEN) Empty

Back to top Go down

Playing alone (OPEN)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next