Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Weaselkit for MCA

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Midnee

Midnee

Characters : [S]ilverdusk, [Br]ackendawn, [L]ouse, [N]ettlepaw, [C]lovermottle, Burningpaw*, Oakberry*, Ospreypaw*, Weaselpaw*, Gladepaw*, Darkflower*, Pumapaw*, Hazeflight*, Driftcloud*, Spructhorn*, Hollyshard*, Ospreypaw*, Blurrypaw*, Dapplekit*, Jaguar*
Clan/Rank : [S] ThunderClan T3 warrior [Br] SkyClan T2 warrior [L] tier 1 rogue [N] Shadowclan apprentice [C] RiverClan perma-queen
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 2093

Weaselkit for MCA Empty
PostSubject: Weaselkit for MCA   Weaselkit for MCA EmptyWed 6 Jun 2018 - 2:23

Cat Name :Weaselkit- paw- tail

Clan : RiverClan

What are the duties of a medicine cat : The duties of a medicine cat are to make sure that no cat dies within their own clan, that unfortunately includes the evil ones. They are to remain loyal to StarClan and their clan to the end, even on occasions recieving prophecies from the great gods themselves. Medicine cats may never take a mate or have kits, these inconveniences would distract then from their work as being good little cinnamon rolls, and would take priority over their other clan mates. Once every full moon medicine cats meet to talk to StarClan and receive prophecies, also talking to the other medicine cats about each of their clans. They help to stop the forest from being more of a disaster than it already is.

What you would do with this position : As RiverClan MCA I would make sure the master race stayled healthy and pure, no forbidden romances on Weasel's good Christian RiverClan, not if she knows about it that is.I 'd enjoy this position as it is something new and interesting and the rp would be different. I'd use the special perks of being an MC to make Weasel more interesting than she is and to help the MasterRace as best I could.

Why you think you deserve this position : I think I deserve this position, because I do and I just want more big cinnamon roll bubs, but this one to be like the biggest softie. Also I'm as active as can be at the moment. Y'all love me as well XD

Recommendations :

silverdusk | thunderclan | tier three warrior | 50/120 | #99cc99
brackendawn | skyclan | tier two warrior | 20/80 | #cc9966
louse | rogue | tier one rogue | 40/100 | #669966
nettlepaw | shadowclan | perma npc apprentice | 20/60 | #996666
clovermottle | RiverClan | npc perma queen | 50/80 | #ff9966

Weaselkit for MCA Giphy

pinterest boards | plotting pages | character profiles | heartchart
Back to top Go down

Weaselkit for MCA
Page 1 of 1