Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A kit meeting duties

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ItsFire

ItsFire

Characters : Ashpaw ~ Bluekit
Clan/Rank : Shadowclan Apprentice ~ Riverclan kit
Taurus Monkey
Number of posts : 31

A kit meeting duties Empty
PostSubject: A kit meeting duties   A kit meeting duties EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 23:38

Ashkit was bored. She was locked in the nursery for days now! The queens just wouldn't let her out. That probably was because she was still so young, but she didn't care. She was just so full of energy! The other kits in the nursery didn't want to play with her. All they wanted to do was sleep! Sooooo boring! She really hoped she could go out of the nursery soon so she could meet cats who did want to play with her. But for now, she will have to entertain herself in the nursery with all those boring kits who were sleeping all the time.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Characters : lilypaw* owlpaw *mapleligh*Streampaw*Stormkit
Clan/Rank : WC apprentice* TC apprentice * RC apprentice* Sc warrior
Aries Monkey
Number of posts : 457

PostSubject: Re: A kit meeting duties   A kit meeting duties EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 23:47

Maplepaw was a little grumpy when she heard she had to clean the moss of the nursery, but in the end she did not need to clean by the elders! They were the most grumpy cats you could ever find the moss you brought them was never good! It was always to wet or to dry! I bet they could not find better when they were apprentices. She walked into the nursery with a loading of moss in here mouth and under her chin that prevented her form talking. She looked around and saw a nice spot she could dump it on. She padded over there only to be stopped by a young looking kit.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t34726-my-kitty-s
Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Characters : Dewpaw and Nightkit
Clan/Rank : Dewpaw: Apprentice | Nightkit: Kitten
Leo Monkey
Number of posts : 78

PostSubject: Re: A kit meeting duties   A kit meeting duties EmptyMon 4 Jun 2018 - 23:59

Dewpaw dumped her moss and looked at Maplepaw. 'C'mon, don't be so grumpy. Our punishment could have been way worse!' She looked at her eyes, but they weren't facing her way. She followed her gaze, and saw a little kit! 'Awwww' Was her first impulsive respons. 'What's your name? You look really cool!' She smiled at the fluffy kit. Even though it was still a kit, you could feel a lot of energy and power coming from her.
Back to top Go down
ItsFire

ItsFire

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A kit meeting duties   A kit meeting duties EmptyTue 5 Jun 2018 - 0:11

Ashkit saw two apprentices coming towards the nursery. Finally something interesting happened! They were coming right towards her actually! The black and white apprentice looked at her, and asked her: "What's your name?" Ashkit was suprised that these cool apprentices actually wanted to talk to her! She answered, still a bit shocked: 'My name is Ashkit, who are you guys? I've never seen you before! But that's probably also because I am not allowed to go out of the nursery. It's so boring here!' She now looked over to see another apprentice! The quite big calico did not seem like she wanted to be here at all. Well, Ashkit was happy she was, because it seemed like there was finally something to do for her.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A kit meeting duties   A kit meeting duties EmptyTue 5 Jun 2018 - 0:27

Maplepaw looked back at the tinny kit and couldn't resist to feel with her, she remembers almost every day how much it sucks to be trapped in the nursery. She hated it as a kit and she hated it now, was it cruel of Littlestar to give them as punishment for sneaking out of camp without a warrior with them to let them clean up the nursery for days now? She thought is was. Butt now that she had to do this stupid task she was not about to let some kit stand in her way, Ashkit was the name of the ginger kit. " My name is Maplepaw and I am assigned to clean the nursery together with my sister now will you please move?" she shoved the kit away and let the moss fall.

Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A kit meeting duties   A kit meeting duties EmptyTue 5 Jun 2018 - 0:47

'Maplepaw! Don't be so mad!' Dewpaw was never a hothead, and she would never get mad easily. She always looks more surprised or sad when somebody is angry to someone else or when someone is mad at her. This was no exception. She looked at Ashkit. 'Don't mind her. She's just a little... grumpy because we needed to clean the nursery. But don't worry, as soon as she is done with this task, she will be happy again.' She smiled at Ashkit. 'But look out. Once you talk to her when she is in a good mood, she will keep on talking until there is food!' She turned around to smile to Maplepaw as well so she could see that she was only making a joke and that it was nothing personal.
Back to top Go down
ItsFire

ItsFire

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A kit meeting duties   A kit meeting duties EmptyTue 5 Jun 2018 - 0:57

Ashkit smiled at Dewpaw, now understanding why Maplepaw looked a bit mad. She wouldn't want to go back to the nursery when she finally was an apprentice as well, it's just so boring! [color=#ff0000]'I understand' She said 'I wouldn't want to back to the nursery either when I finally am an apprentice.' She looked at the two apprentices. 'I am really happy that you guys are here though, otherwise nothing interesting would never happen.' She looked down at her paws. 'I would really appreciate if you would come by more often, so it isn't so boring anymore. I understand if you don't want to or can't because of your apprentice responsibilties though.' She said a little bit insecure of what they would answer.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A kit meeting duties   A kit meeting duties EmptyTue 5 Jun 2018 - 1:03

Maplepaw was just finished with spreading the moss when Ashkit finished. Maybe she judged the kit a bit to fast and in the end she kinda liked the kit, she reminded here of herself. " hey cheer up! Its not like we may leave the camp anyway so why not stick around here for a bit longer?" she looked at Dewpaw with a did-you-see-that?-I-can-be-nice-to-face and talked further " you know I can learn you a hunting crouch if you are really that bored"

(OCC: shorty ;-;)

Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A kit meeting duties   A kit meeting duties EmptyTue 5 Jun 2018 - 4:15

'Good idea Maplepaw!' Dewpaw said. 'I can help to! I like to help!' She leaned in to Ashkit 'And I understand that it can be boring here, there is just nothing to do!' She whispered. As soon as she said that, she stood up and walked to the moss that she just dumped. She started spreading it in the places where it needed to be. But then she stopped. 'But you won't leave the camp, right?' She turned around to Ashkit and Maplepaw. 'I would love to teach Ashkit the hunting crouch, but we are not leaving the camp, right?' Dewpaw looked a bit worried, but happy and excited at the same time.
Back to top Go down
ItsFire

ItsFire

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A kit meeting duties   A kit meeting duties EmptyTue 5 Jun 2018 - 4:44

Ashkit immediately cheered up when she heard the apprentices wanted to teach her the hunting crouch. 'I would love to learn the hunting crouch! But we do stay in the camp right? I don't want to get in trouble already! I'm just a kit.' She said a bit worried thinking about the trouble she could get in if she left the camp and someone found out. 'Oh and thanks for sticking around with me, it was so boring all on my one!' She sighed thinking about the sleeping kits and strict queens. She really hoped the other kits would get more interesting when they become apprentices.
Back to top Go down
rainypool

rainypool

Aries Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A kit meeting duties   A kit meeting duties EmptyTue 5 Jun 2018 - 5:03

Maplepaw couldn't help but to laugh this kit was such a ball of energy! And she already had a moral code of course was she going to teach the kit what she had learned form Minnowcall! But first we got to get her out of the nursery. She walked over to Flameblaze ( NPC) and asked her if it was okay for ashkit to leave the nursery she promise that she would look after ashkit and that she would be save. She walked back to Dewpaw and ashkit " you mother says that its okay for you to leave the nursery ashkit but only if you promise to stick close to us" she already wanted to walk outside when suddenly an other cat stopped her.

Back to top Go down
Moonylight

Moonylight

Leo Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A kit meeting duties   A kit meeting duties EmptyMon 25 Jun 2018 - 23:55

(OCC: But no one came...)
Back to top Go down
ItsFire

ItsFire

Taurus Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A kit meeting duties   A kit meeting duties EmptyMon 25 Jun 2018 - 23:58

(OCC: Yeah rainypool just kinda ruined it there, because now the topic is dead and old.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A kit meeting duties   A kit meeting duties Empty

Back to top Go down

A kit meeting duties
Page 1 of 1