Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

easygoing ღ closed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

easygoing ღ closed Empty
PostSubject: easygoing ღ closed   easygoing ღ closed EmptyMon Jun 04, 2018 12:50 am

Dovestream had fallen back into the swing of being her normal self, lately. She had startled the dirt out of a couple of kits playing by the nursery, but luckily they had just laughed about it before heading into the nursery to be groomed by their mothers. Dovestream had watched them go with a small grin on her face before heading over to the fresh-kill pile to watch the camp and see what everyone was doing. It wasn't like there was anything too exciting happening. The camp was quiet, but the she-cat could still pick up some words from conversations that she heard going on in some of the corners. Maybe, today, she would simply do duties that needed to be done within camp, like fetch new moss for the dens (and sneak a couple of thorns into the nests of some unlucky warriors, just for a laugh). An evil smirk grew on the gray tabby's muzzle as she imagined a cat suddenly waking up a thorn in their side. Perhaps she would have to go through with her little plan.

It would be kind of her to help the apprentices out and do some of their duties, but she suddenly remembered how miserable she had felt cleaning the elders' ticks with mouse bile, and she wanted them to feel the exact same way. Not because she wanted them to suffer, but because she just wanted a good laugh.

She would definitely have to carry out the plan that involved the thorns in the nest... she would just have to steer clear of pranking any cats that would tattle on her. Unfortunately, there were cats like that out there, and they were a prankster's only obstacle.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

easygoing ღ closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: easygoing ღ closed   easygoing ღ closed EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 12:04 am

Swiftstep entered the camp with his jaws clamped down on two plump rabbits. Now that the tom was deputy, he was swarmed with responsibilities. He made sure the fresh-kill pile was well stocked, he avidly helped with duties in the camp, he assigned patrols and often went on most of them, and he made sure the apprentices were training well. Despite his busy schedule, Swiftstep always found time to hang out with his clan-mates. Whether it be goofing around with the kits, roughhousing with the apprentices, chatting with the warriors, listening to stories from the elders and finally, spending quality time with his mother, grandfather, and two daughters. The tom had never met his father but he really wasn't the type to pursuit answers.

The deputy quickly made his way over to the prey-pile to place down his catches. His eyes traveled over to a familiar figure sitting there, looking like they were observing the clan's activity. The brown tom grinned as best as he could while his mouth was occupied. He approached the she-cat and flicked one of her ears playfully with his tail as he placed down the two rabbits. "Why hello there darlin'! What were you up to? You seemed to be thinkin' mighty good thoughts a lil' bit ago." He smirked before adding, "Hope ya don't mind me askin'!"

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

easygoing ღ closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: easygoing ღ closed   easygoing ღ closed EmptyThu Jun 07, 2018 10:38 pm

Dovestream blinked, quickly, a couple of times as she was dragged suddenly out of her little trance. She was met by a rather familiar grin that was so contagious, that she couldn't help but give the deputy a happy smile in return. She couldn't help but let out a tiny snort at the nickname 'darling' or, as Swiftstep had said it, 'darlin''. There was nothing wrong with it, it just seemed a bit funny.
"Geez, those are some nice catches you have there," Dovestream complimented, staring at the two plump, fresh rabbits in the fresh-kill pile, "Oh, y'know, I was just thinking of stuff. If I told you then it wouldn't be as much fun for me, wouldn't it? Plus, it's just a stupid little plan that I had. It's probably not even gonna happen, uh, darling. Wait, no, that sounded weird. Ugh, just ignore whatever in StarClan's name that was. I was just trying to-"

A sigh escaped the gray tabby's maw, "Nevermind, again. How come you actually make 'darling' sound cool and I make it sound stupid?"
Dovestream wasn't the type of cat to openly admit that she had done something that seemed 'stupid', but even she had had the humility to see just how strange her babbling had been.

What in the name of all things StarClan am I doing? Gosh, I hate remembering that I have flaws.

Back to top Go down
Middy

Middy

Characters : [R]ushingpaw
Clan/Rank : [R]-RC App
Leo Snake
Number of posts : 1958

easygoing ღ closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: easygoing ღ closed   easygoing ღ closed EmptySun Jun 17, 2018 10:21 pm

The brown tom chuckled. His amber eyes twinkled with amusement. "Well, if you've been sayin' it as much and for as long as I have, it'd begin to sound mighty good. Besides, your attempt to say it like I do wasn't bad at all." the deputy meowed. He relaxed a bit further before continuing, "How are ya doin'? Hope life has been treating ya well and fairly." The tom's tail wrapped around his slim yet muscular body. Right then, he wished time was slowing down for him. It was rather peaceful.

Rushingpaw ║ ♀ ║ Apprentice - RiverClan[App Stats] 20 HP / 60 SP#C0D6E4

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

easygoing ღ closed Empty
PostSubject: Re: easygoing ღ closed   easygoing ღ closed Empty

Back to top Go down

easygoing ღ closed
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp-
Jump to: