Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Characters : (a) Sparkfire, (b) Honeysong, (c) Bubblepaw
Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat
Number of posts : 4118

An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) Empty
PostSubject: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 9:00

Spiderpaw trembled, softly whimpering, as he inched closer and closer to the border marked to separate SkyClan's territory from ShadowClan's. Oh, why did he have to feel the need to give in to Raccoonpaw's dare of hunting directly on the border? Why couldn't he have just said no?

Oh. That's right. Because he was too afraid to say no. Just like how he's afraid of literally everything else. He hated being so afraid all the time, and he hated himself for it, but he just couldn't help it. Everything was far to scary for him.

He just hoped no cat would catch him. Please, StarClan, please do let anyone catch him!

Honeysong the ShadowClan Queen ~ #3bbb9d
Bubblekit the RiverClan Apprentice ~ #8ebb7b

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.
Bubblepaw has begun her training under her mother and mentor Flashlight.

PitaPata Cat tickers

Last edited by Yoshachu Scorchachu on Thu 31 May 2018 - 21:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog
Number of posts : 309

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 20:23

-Huh, i didn´t expect they would send me to patrol so soon... dad must be pretty sure i´m ready... just purrfect-

Lionpaw didn´t seem so sure, but an order is an order, he had to patrol, it shouldn´t be so hard, right? .... well that´s what he thought until he saw movement over the border... a young cat was getting in the Shadow Clan territory... Lionpaw´s first thought was to attack, he was going to, but he saw the cat trembling and whimpering... this was going to be harder than he thought.

-...- he made a front approach -Hey, buddy, don´t you think you´re getting a little bit off your home?-

An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) 29019410
An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) Signat10

Art by my dear friend Yoshachu and me :3 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Clan/Rank : (a) ShadowClan - Tier 4 Warrior, (b) ShadowClan - Tier 1 Medicine Cat, (c) RiverClan - Apprentice
Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 20:27

Spiderpaw had managed to successfully, albeit messily, catch a mouse that had strayed just a little over the border into ShadowClan territory, and at the new voice he squealed and leaped high into the air, fur bushed out. He whipped around and, before thinking twice, slashed out his claws and made contact with Lionpaw's cheeks. He realized rather quickly what he had just done and gulped nervously. "O-Oops... I-I'm s-sorry..."

Spiderpaw used Front Paw Strike on Lionpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Spiderpaw
20/20 HP
70/80 SP

Lionpaw
14/20 HP
80/80 SP

Current Events
Sparkfire has returned to ShadowClan with her mate Honeysong and her adopted son Softkit.
Honeysong has followed Sparkfire back to ShadowClan and has given up her medicine cat title.

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 20:35

Lionpaw didn´t expected that, and his reaction was quite the same, he slashed at Spiderpaw and hissed, taking a few steps back.

Lionpaw used Front Paw Strike on Spiderpaw, dealing 6 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Spiderpaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

Lionpaw
14/20 HP
70/80 SP

-Starclan, i-i´m sorry for that, you surprised me... listen, you shouldn´t be here, seriously, go back to your territory, you´re trespassing here-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 20:43

Spiderpaw squealed in pain at the attack, pressing his paw gingerly to the scratches on his cheek. He whimpered and cowered beneath Lionpaw, too afraid to run. "P-Please... D-Don't tell anyone I'm h-here... I'll get into s-so much trouble... and then Raccoonpaw will j-just pick on me some more... It wasn't even my f-fault, he was the one who d-dared me to come out here, and if I didn't, he'd d-do something mean to me..."

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 20:49

Lionpaw blinked... and caught what was going on, so this kid was being bullied, no wonder he would dare to trespass... Lionpaw sighed.

-Ok i get it now... this Raccoonpaw, is a mean cat who has been picking on you for a while, he dared you to come here or he would do something bad to you... okay- he sat -Kid, you better start standing for yourself here, or you´re not going to survive you know? No one, except older warriors or your family, can tell you what to do, that Racconpaw dosen´t has any right to send you here-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 20:53

Spiderpaw looked up nervously at Lionpaw, his trembling slowing down just a little as he sensed the other apprentice’s hostility vanishing. ”B-But... I don’t know how... He’s much older and b-bigger and stronger than me. What can I d-do to make him leave me alone?”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 21:02

Lionpaw´s ears twitched, he got up and started walking around Spiderpaw, looking at him carefully.

-Well... i´ll be honest, you´re quite small...- smiles -But you can use that in your advantage, older and bigger cats are slower, you can move fast and have good reflexes- he puts a paw over his own claw marks -you already proved that, your fear makes you more agile and alert, you just need to work on your moves... for example, one of the moves i use, bite on the opponent´s tail and pull to knock him off, normally i jump over my opponent to do that, that´s how i catch off guard... but since you´re small, you can´t do that, BUT, you can slip and run between their legs and grab their tail, with your speed and agility you can do it- 

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 21:05

Spiderpaw blinked, his fear replaced with amazement. ”Really? I could do that? But... I wouldn’t have had any practice doing that. What if I mess up and give Raccoonpaw a chance to retaliate? Then I’d really be in trouble...”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 21:10

-It´s okay... i don´t think anyone is going to come here in a while, so, we can practice here... but, we´re going to use our claws, i wanna see how much damage you can cause and how much damage can you take, alright?- said the young warrior, walking a few steps away and getting in position -Now... i want you to move and attack me, as fast as you can-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 21:15

Spiderpaw stood up and gulped nervously, then crouched down, and finally raced up to Lionpaw. Using his ability just as Lionpaw had instructed, he slipped behind him and gripped his tail between his teeth before tugging as hard as he could.

Spiderpaw used Tail Yank on Lionpaw, dealing 2 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Lionpaw is Stunned for one turn.

Spiderpaw
14/20 HP
60/80 SP

Lionpaw
12/20 HP
70/80 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 21:19

Lionpaw could barely turn before being knocked to the ground, he huffed and tried to get up, but he couldn´t.

-Starclan, i thought you were fast but not this fast! Well done!- he couldn´t help but smile -don´t stop now, take every chance you have to attack the enemy!-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 21:22

Encouraged by his support, Spiderpaw leaped on him and began raking his claws down his underbelly, ripping up white fur and creating many scratches, but not making him actually bleed.

Spiderpaw used Belly Rake on Lionpaw, dealing 7 damage and costing 10 stamina.

Lionpaw is no longer Stunned.

Spiderpaw
14/20 HP
50/80 SP

Lionpaw
5/20 HP
70/80 SP

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
zeroa5raven

zeroa5raven

Aries Dog

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 21:29

Lionpaw hissed in pain, he struggled once more and managed to get up, but far from being angry, he was happy at the smaller cat.

-Well done, i think we can leave it here... but you see? you can fight, every time you feel scared, use it at your advantage, when you feel fear, you´re faster and more alert and agile, you just have to practice and not let your fear overcome your mind... and about Raccoonpaw... this is gonna be harder to do, but try to not show fear... is okay to feel scared in the inside, but try to not show it, hiss and make yourself angry... you will need a lot of practice, but i know you can do it... just stay determined, alright kiddo?-

Ravenstripe-ThunderClan
Liontail-ShadowClan
Gingerpaw-Windclan
Back to top Go down
Yoshachu

Yoshachu

Aquarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 21:34

Spiderpaw nodded to his words of encouragement, warmth blossoming within his chest. This was the first time he had met this young tom, but he had shown him nothing but support and kindnesss. He was very grateful for his kind deeds towards him. Not to mention handsome...

He softly squeaked and shook his head, his cheeks and ears growing hot with embarrassment at the unexpected thought. ”I-I will. Thank you very much, uh... um, s-sorry, may I asked for your name?”

Current Events

PitaPata Cat tickers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)   An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED) Empty

Back to top Go down

An Unexpected Skirmish (CLOSED)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: