Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED}

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED} Empty
PostSubject: A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED}   A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED} EmptyWed 30 May 2018 - 14:08

Finally. After many time searching for a proper source of food for a rogue like him, Bone found the Carrionplace. It wasn’t exactly filled with most tasty prey but it never lacked them. With a purr, the tom entered the place, starting to search for a rat big enough to fill his belly. However, his perfect day was cut over when he heard the presence of another cat. The large white tom lifted his head, searching for the one who was about to mess with him.

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Clan/Rank : loner queen fight me
Libra Monkey
Number of posts : 2356

PostSubject: Re: A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED}   A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED} EmptyThu 31 May 2018 - 0:29

Ferretpaw was definitely not the sort of cat to enjoy walking over to Carrionplace. The stench and the view were depressing and formed a thick knot in her stomach.

The fluffy she-cat halted as she neared the so called "entrance". The rabbit she had unsuccessfully tried to chase up to this point vanished in mountains of Two-leg thrash. She hesitated to follow, unsettled by the smell of rot and decay, but didn't turn back, edging the place cautiously. Something didn't seem right, and she almost thought she could faintly smell a cat nearby, someone who wasn't a ShadowClanner, that was for sure.

"Y-you're trespassing on ShadowClan grounds...! Come out and you will not be hurt!" Ferretpaw called out, feeling stupid saying that when she wasn't even sure there was someone there. An uneasy prickle passed down her spine.

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘palestripe♘ ♛ferretwhisker♛ ♔thornpaw♔❥beepaw❥ ☻oakley☻ ✰bucky✰
♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰
Back to top Go down
Lux

Lux

Characters : Crowkit, Tigerpaw, Cloudpaw
Aries Cat
Number of posts : 582

PostSubject: Re: A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED}   A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED} EmptyFri 1 Jun 2018 - 9:30

When he heard another cat’s voice, the tom hissed annoyed and turned his body to the origin of the noise. ”Oh, come on! Not again.” He hissed leaving the Carrionplace with a dead rat in his jaws. Bone looked at the she-cat up and down seriously before dropping the prey. In a second, his claws crossed through her face. The rogue wasn’t going to lose his food for another clan cat again. ”Look, I don’t wanna hurt but if you don’t piss off right now I won’t show mercy, clan cat.”

Bone used Rear-up to Slash, dealing 11 damage and costing 15 stamina.

Bone
45/45 HP
125/140 SP

Ferretpaw
9/20 HP
80/80 SP

Crowkit of Shadowclan:#0066ff
Tigerpaw of Riverclan:#006600
Cloudpaw of Riverclan: #00cc99
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Characters : [P]alestripe; [F]erretwhisker; [T]hornpaw; [Be]epaw; [O]akley; [B]ucky
Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED}   A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED} EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 12:21

There was a flash, and suddenly Ferretpaw realized, with a quickening of her heartbeat, that there was a cat in Carrionplace. And that he wasn't friendly. Crimson, warm, blood burst from a well-placed wound on the rogue's behalf, and the ShadowClan apprentice shot back, bounding and skidding couple of tail-lengths away from Bone. She spat at his paws in defiance, panting. Red obstructed the lower part of her vision, and some found its way to the corner of her mouth, where the taste seeped in.  Attempting not to let herself be overwhelmed, the she-cat took a deep breath and ran towards the other, springing upwards and pinning him down to the stinking ground, tail lashing with a steady beat across his rump.

Ferretpaw used Leap-and-Hold, using 10 SP and dealing 6 damage. Bone is held for 2 turns.

Ferretpaw

9/20 HP
70/80 SP

Bone
39/45 HP
125/140 HP

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

♘thunderclan yw♘ ♛shadowclan naw♛♔thunderclan apprentice♔❥skyclan apprentice❥☻default rogue☻✰default rogue✰

Last edited by kabun on Sat 2 Jun 2018 - 12:23; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
bunjamin

bunjamin

Libra Monkey

PostSubject: Re: A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED}   A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED} EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 12:23

argh heck i forgot to add the dice roll, super sorry~

LULU'S BODYGUARD FITE ME

Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15014

PostSubject: Re: A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED}   A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED} EmptySat 2 Jun 2018 - 12:23

The member 'kabun' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Effect Dice' : 5

A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED} Mistpe10
A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED} Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED}   A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED} Empty

Back to top Go down

A Good Place for a Rogue?{CLOSED}
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ShadowClan Territory :: Carrionplace-
Jump to: